Husband lost his wedding ring

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by DesertStar7, Sep 17, 2021.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

And of course this happens at the close of a very long day. :rolleyes:

I've already said a prayer to St. Anthony.

Yours added would be appreciated.

2. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

Praying.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  3. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

DesertStar 7,

This happened to us just last November! We were visiting my mother-in-law in West Texas and as my husband was raking leaves for her in the yard, he noticed his ring wasn’t on his finger. He’s never taken it off since our wedding day, almost eleven years ago.

So, for the next two hours, my hubby, my girls, and my 95 year old mother-in-law searched the yard, dumping out each big bag of leaves and searching to no avail. We prayed and prayed to St. Anthony and even purchased a metal detector to search the yard again the next day. Nothing.

We came home to Dallas and sadly started thinking of which jewelry store to visit for a replacement. Many tears were shed and not just by me, either. We were still praying but trying to resign ourselves to having lost it. And the next afternoon, while walking outside in our garden, my husband’s eye caught something shiny and there on the ground was his ring! We figured his hands had gotten cold while working in the yard and it fell off.

We will certainly pray to St. Anthony for you and I’m sure he’ll help you like he helped us! He’s not called the “wonder worker” for nothing!

God bless you!

TM of 2

4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

Found late this morning. :)

Thanks everyone!

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Oh, I’m so happy!

DesertStar7 likes this.
  6. Mario

Mario Powers

Alleluia!

RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.