Humbly requesting prayers:

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Donna259, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you for remembering us all and our families Sam. You are so kind. God bless and rewards you.

HeavenlyHosts, AED, Shae and 2 others like this.
  2. Indy

Indy Praying

Will pray for your son Donna.

3. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

thank you Indy.....

HeavenlyHosts, Shae and Beth B like this.
  4. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Brian will be in my prayers. May God Bless him and may he open his heart to accept those graces.
    Also I don't know where to post this but there is a website from a family in Brisbane that has the Holy Rosary on every half hour live. I assume it is a video but I love it as you can pray with them the Holy Rosary on and half hour mark of the day.

The Holy Rosary Live 24/7 is what I typed into google.

Praying for all on the forum asking for prayers.
    Please include my family for their spiritual lives for them to become holy and come back to our Catholic faith ,for a son Shawn to get a job as he has been laid off for about a year and a half and for a troubled son who seems to be doing better. I had a novena of masses said for him by missionary priests at Seraffin sp.? . and also need prayers for my husband's niece diagnosed with ALS. We are praying for a miracle.

5. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Thank you Rory....and I will pray for your sons and husband's niece. Thank you for the info about the 24/7 rosary....I will google it.

6. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Chronic anxiety is terrible to deal with. In my teens and 20s it was a real problem.

Is he willing to read worthwhile Christian authors who address it and who offer advice / comfort/ inspiration?

Praying.

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Beautiful!

HeavenlyHosts, Shae and Sam like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I sure will remember him with my own son....anxiety too :(

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh gosh...we need to have one rosary for every MOG forum members and their families.
    So much suffering and anxiety....+++

10. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I will try anything, what would you recommend DesertStar7?

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Shae like this.
  11. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Oh Beth, I feel your pain, what is your son's name so I can pray for him?

HeavenlyHosts, Shae and Beth B like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Plus pray for JP...thank you!

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayer for Brian to the Holy Angels:)

Angeles de Dios

14. AED

AED Powers

Keeping your family in my prayers Rory.

Shae, Beth B, Donna259 and 2 others like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

J.P is on my list along with Brian and Rory's family. And all forum loved ones.

Shae, Beth B, Donna259 and 3 others like this.
  16. Shae

Shae Archangels

Donna, I can certainly relate to what you are going through with your son. My 25 yr old daughter has suffered from anxiety since she was a child. I will most definitely include Brian and your family in my prayers. I would recommend praying to St. Dymphna who is the Patron Saint of stress, anxiety and mental health. Wishing you all much peace.

17. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Archangels

Prayers for you and your family. I too have a child that has been dealing with this.It is so difficult. In the beginning she was very angry at God and could not understand how he could allow this to happen.As difficult as it was I never wavered in my faith and always told her that we as humans cannot understand why God does what he does and that perhaps what we are experiencing now is to help us in the future, whether for our sake or for someone else. It was very hard seeing her reject what I said at first, but I would say it over and over to her at every opportunity that arose in discussion. We did talk a lot. After awhile she did come around. Try to always set the example of your trust in God no matter what. Plant that seed over and over. Today's troubles are nothing compared to an eternity of hell. Sometimes I think we forget that. We want so badly to see our children out of pain. Its such a heartache. May God grant you mercy and healing.

Mario, Shae, AED and 6 others like this.
  18. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

So sorry to hear this. Memorares being said for your son.

Shae and Donna259 like this.
  19. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Praying for Brian Michael and for you and your family especially at morning’s Mass.+++

Shae and Donna259 like this.
  20. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

thank you so much!

Shae and AED like this.