Human cloning

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Padrepiofan, Nov 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padrepiofan

Padrepiofan New Member

In just wondering if other people are aware of the real problems we have with human cloning. I've been researching it for quite some time now and it's fascinating but also horrific.

I notice that Instagram keep removing posts and hiding all the information they have on it.

From my understanding they have been able to clone since the 1940s but the technology has come a long way since then.

They can make two different clones, one through cells and an egg placed into a womb. The other in a tank with salty water and it takes about 5 months . They use the pineal gland to transfer the memories and personality into the finished clone.

I've noticed they have now cloned a number of celebrities, particularly aiming at those in the music industry. They are then used to push agendas and corrupt the youth.

Some of these celebrities get killed in ritual killings and then cloned - so the public aren't suspicious of all the dead celebrities.

They usually tell us in music videos if they have died - like they will say in a music song " oh I can't come to the phone? Why , oh because I'm dead". Sometimes in the music video they will show how they died. It's all sick and sinsiter.

Also when they have been cloned they are given a " handler" which is run by a demon. To be with them at all times .

With this technology, they can literally take control of anything.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  2. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Doesn't a clone start from infancy? How do they get it to adulthood so quick as to be an immediate clone? They can do that??
    I have read from some sources that God destroyed the world with the flood due to the nephilim playing with cloning (mixing human and angelic seed) Now it's time again...

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  3. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Angels are spiritual beings. They have no seed.

4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Hmm. This is a "conspiracy" theory I'm not willing to go down the rabbit hole about yet. I guess I don't understand the point of going to all the trouble to clone celebrities when the originals do enough damage and corruption of innocence on their own.

5. Padrepiofan

Padrepiofan New Member

A mixture of ritual killings, some of them want out , also it's a form of mocking us, they show us in music videos and on t.v shows like the Simpsons ( who are run by satanic elite) who they will kill next. If a celebrity who knows too much starts acting too erratic, but are still needed.

I know Dave chappell wanted out after being offered like 50 million, he went missing and then returned completed different, even family members spoke out thinking he's been clones. And now he's doing what they want.

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Right. But somehow there was interbreeding. I’m not sure how.

7. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Sam, Shae, sparrow and 2 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The accounts are from the apocryphal Book of Enoch. God sent the flood to cleanse the Earth after this evil. But the Book of Enoch is probably not approved reading.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    Shae, sparrow and Jason Fernando like this.
  9. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

10. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

No, they can’t do that. There’s no possible way to recreate memories either. This is based on fevered internet imaginary sci fi / fantasy of the worst kind, and nothing more.

Another question - would clones have a soul? I’ve often pondered this question but I honestly don’t know.

Do they have MK Ultra and other pharmacological/ psychological “mind control” protocols that leave the victim completely screwed up afterwards? Yes, but only to a degree. God will not permit any man to remove another man’s free will - or, if a clone does not have a soul - create a man without one.

As far as the original post goes, you need to be far more discerning in how you spend your time on the internet. Stay away from speculative nonsense like this as it does the soul no good; it’s a rabbit hole not worth descending. Immerse yourself in Catholic thought, culture and literature instead.

11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I strongly believe that a clone would have no soul. It is Scriptural that God knew us before He formed us in our mother’s womb.

12. Padrepiofan

Padrepiofan New Member

Yeah, they don't have souls .

Same way IVF facilities are now making two egg and sperm embryos - all not ethical

Byron likes this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

Someone on another thread asked why this thread was locked. This was my reply:

I closed it, for good reason.

The central thesis of the thread, that “they” have been cloning humans since 1945, as adults, and transferring their memories from the pineal gland of the original human, is not only blatant falsehood, it’s idiotic fantasy.

It makes MOG look like credulous fools for even hosting such nonsense.

It’s selective denial - it takes such time and effort to refute such obvious juvenile nonsense, it takes us away from far more important Catholic issues and credible prophecy. It is, on an orthodox Catholic forum, a form of demonic attack, even if that was not the original poster’s intention.

It needs to be locked once again, if it was indeed unlocked.
    They are cloning human embryos and using them for experimentation and fetal stem cells, however that didn’t first occur until 2013:

https://www.nature.com/articles/498174a/

Human embryonic stem cells have at last been generated by a technique called somatic-cell nuclear transfer. Further research on such cells should provide insight into ways of improving the generation of stem cells by reprogramming.​

Sam, sparrow and garabandal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.