How'd you get here?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by darrell, Mar 20, 2008.

1. darrell

darrell New Member

It's nice to see some new members recently--MJ, JAS and AZcactus--welcome. I'm just curious, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing how you found our little forum? Most of us who've been here for a while know each other from other forums.

Darrell

2. Mario

Mario Powers

I would love to find out, too! Try not to keep us waiting in breathless anticipation, too long! OK?

Darrell,

BTW, I'm due for one of your booster shots of encouragement and wisdom. When are you adding to your Most Holy Rosary thread?

Have a Blessed Triduum, Y'all!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

3. AZCactus

AZCactus Seraphim

Stumbled

Well actually I was looking around and have tried a couple of other forums. One was just too large to have any kind of good dialogue with anyone and the other was....well it turned into more of a social group talking about just about anything. Then I happened upon Catholic Planet which had a reference to this forum...followed it and after following the forum for a time decided to give it a try.

LG :p

4. darrell

darrell New Member

I'm at work right at the moment and for the first time in almost 10 hours I have a few free minutes, but if I have to cut this post short it's because I'm needed.

AZCactus, thanks for filling us in on how you found our little forum. By the way, I've listened to a few more of those Michael Voris podcasts, and I love this guy! Great stuff. (I listen in the evening before bed when I'm just too tired to work anymore.)

Terry, originally, I had planned on finishing my meditations on the Sorrowful Mysteries by today, but my life has just been so busy the past month. Liane and the kids are home on spring break right now, which coincided with Holy Week this year, and Liane has been keeping me pretty busy. Also, I am fascilitating a group in one of the ministries I work in, and a couple of weekends ago I took my group on a Discipleship retreat and it was pretty awesome. It's interesting the fruits of these ministries the past few years. We aren't getting the numbers we once did (people I think are comfortable where they're at for the most part and not too many want to go to a higher level in their spirituality/faith), but we are seeing some big conversions and healings even if the numbers are smaller. Your own retreat sounds wonderful and I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Well, Ive already missed 2 deadlines I've set for myself with this current writing project. I don't often ask for prayers for myself, but perhaps everyone could keep me in their prayers and ask our Lord that if it's His Will, that I am able to finish and that it will get into the hands of those who need it and that it may help them.

Hope everyone is having a most Holy and Blessed day,
    Darrell

5. padraig

padraig New Member

I will pray, Darrell, I'm sure you'll do it!! :)