How to obtain prescription medication for Covid online in the USA

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Beth B, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

That's just so wrong. Sorry you have to put up with that:(:confused: I used to have similar harassment in California over things like mammograms. So many of these medical tests/procedures are about money.

Sam, Julia, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Couldn’t have said it better Jo!

Julia and Jo M like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly!

Julia likes this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

And you know they are making a killing with the vaccine...maybe literally!

. It reminds me of the prodigal son who realized the swine he was caring for were treated better than him.
    so true Sunnyviel!

Sam, Julia, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

:cry:

Beth B likes this.
  6. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Here is another online doctor site that provides all kinds of thing for covid. Sounds like its free.

MyFreeDoctor.com

ACUTE-COVID COCKTAIL, PRE-COVID COCKTAIL, POST-COVID COCKTAIL: before, during, and after COVID illness. Our protocols include drugs like Ivermectin, Prednisone, Doxycycline, Budesonide, Colchicine, Fenofibrate, monteleukast, as well as over the counter therapeutics Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, etc

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    Sam, Julia and Beth B like this.
  7. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I see there is more talk of a vaccine passport. It seems there are plans for one in the European Union. Ireland will be in that no doubt, since they align themselves with everything European, except allowing their citizens to go to Mass and the sacraments. Ah well such is life.

Jesus said don't fear them that can kill the body, fear Him Who can cast the body and soul into the pit of hell. I am waiting for a vaccine that is not using dead babies, because if I die after the vaccine, I don't want to lose my sorry soul, gambling with self preservation or benefiting from the murder of an innocent human being. Taking the vaccine is knowingly, choosing to preserve my own life at the expense of another. I think that is mortal sin.

If a vaccine kills me and it is morally and ethically produced, at least I am still in with a chance of being saved from the pit of hell. So will wait for the scientists to come up with one of those. Then they can jab me if they must.

Jo M, Sam and garabandal like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Honestly, I don’t want any Covid “vaccine “. I don’t trust anything that the WHO is pushing on us.

Julia, Jo M and Sam like this.
  9. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you Beth!