How to obtain prescription medication for Covid online in the USA

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Beth B, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Jo M likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

IVERMECTIN....Covid treatment!

Julia and Jo M like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Wow! So encouraging.

Julia and Beth B like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, I made a request online this morning. I don’t know exactly how it will be prescribed, but it’s a alternative. I believe they offer the other remedies as well. I’ll let you know. They are getting so many requests that they maybe backlogged.
    So, it might not be today.

From the research I’m doing, the ivermectin is gaining ground in the medical community. Thankfully the word is finally getting out. Albeit late for way too many unnecessary deaths. This is criminal.

Julia, Jo M and AED like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ivermectin is gaining ground in the medical community:

Read the comment section!

Julia, Jo M and AED like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

9. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I can't believe how much pressure there is to get the vaxx. On local tv constantly, all over FB . . . it's insane.

Sam, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  10. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Dr. Cole is a Mayo clinic trained board certified pathologist with expertise in immunology and virology. According to him, the covid vaccines were issued under FDA Emergency Use Authorization. These emergency authorizations CAN ONLY BE ISSUED IF THERE IS NO EXISTING TREATMENT that can be used. This is why ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine were suppressed. If they had been approved as effective, by law the vaccines couldn't be approved because clinical trials have not been completed.

Dr. Cole HIGHLY RECOMMENDS ivermectin and Vitamin D stating the following:

-- numerous studies in other countries have found ivermectin to be highly effective in preventing and treating covid. The FDA rejected these studies because they weren't performed in the US. Ironically most of the covid vaccine testing was not performed in the US but they approved these vaccines anyway.
    --Ivermectin has been taken by over 4 billion people with very few side effects. It's effective against a broad range of viruses including dengue fever and West Nile virus.
    --The World Health Organization lists ivermectin as one of the safest drugs in the world.
    --the creator of ivermectin won the Nobel prize for his discovery.

Dr. Coles' excellent and short presentation:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    Sam, Advocata Nostra, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I have forwarded a video by this doctor with a shorter version of the interview with this research lady highlighting the effectiveness of Ivermectin for the treatment of corona virus.

Hopefully my MP will get on to Matt Hancock, and some positive movement in making Ivermectin available in the UK could follow. If no one wants to manufacture here in the UK on account of the low return in profit, they can import from other countries who do manufacture. So there is no reason for us not to have this medicine available here in the UK.

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  12. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Ivermectin can be ordered online through any animal or vet supply website. The 1% injectable for cattle and swine is the correct product. Dosing for humans is by weight and is exactly the same as for cattle: about 1.5ml(cc) for a 165 lb person. A syringe is needed to extract the ivermectin and then it can be squirted into a drink -- or drink it straight.:)

Here's an example of what can be ordered:

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=3D70C03D-E24F-4641-8145-5F0A3748C827

To think that for all these years our dogs have had better drugs than we did..

Sam, Jo M, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

True it can be got on line. But in reality a lot of people would not use an on line purchase for safety reasons.

Ivermectin should be available for doctors to prescribe. The corona virus will be resurfacing year on year like the common cold and there will be an ongoing problem when it will be important to be able to treat the virus for years to come. IMHO

Sam, Jo M and AED like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, I’m being contacted personally every week. They are determined to get everyone. Now they are going after the children.
    It’s not going to be one jab...it’s going to be a jab every six months. Still need to mask up and self distance....and you can still get Covid....so you tell me.....why are we doing the “vaccine “....when we have ivermectin and other treatments that work? The long term effects of the “so called vaccine “ are absolutely horrible.

Something is very, very wrong.

Sam, Jo M, Sunnyveil and 1 other person like this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

If you cannot get the ivermectin pill formula from your doctor, ivermectin for animals is available online or at Tractor supply .
    I cannot vouch for the dosage, but it is by weight. I found this online:

Disclaimer! Do your own research! I’m only posting what I believe may be a useful alternative. It’s been widely circulated, but you need to draw your own personal conclusions to the information that is out there.
    1. JANUARY 27, 2021 AT 8:23 AM
      For proper dosages and treatment go to:
      https://covid19criticalcare.com/

There are 3 treatment options.

The best to get without prescription is:
      https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...jection-1-sterile-solution-50-ml?cm_vc=-10005

You drink 1ml per 110 lbs of body weight.

Horse paste is reportedly taken by many without any problems. But take correct dose. Each tube is for a 1250 lb horse so divide that by your weight and take that proportion.

For prophylaxis take on day 1 and 3 and then every 2 weeks. For mild covid take consecutive days till gone a maximum of 5 days. For serious Covid infection with breathing problems you may also need corticosteroids – METHYL PREDNISOLONE.

Hospital Treatment / Serious condition:
      https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-.../FLCCC-Alliance-MATHplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Home treatment / Mild condition:
      https://covid19criticalcare.com/flccc-alliance-i-maskplus-protocol-english/

2. [​IMG] DF22834F-8835-4977-BDA0-478C55EDEBF8.jpeg

Sam, Jo M and Sunnyveil like this.
  16. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

In the video I linked above Dr. Cole absolutely agrees that doctors should be prescribing ivermectin en masse for covid. However many won't do it unless the federal or local government health agencies or their health care systems tell them to. Dr. Cole says that studies in other countries show covid death rates were reduced by 75% when ivermectin was given to the very sick in hospitals. "There is blood on their hands" according to him because the government knew ivermectin worked and, at a 75% effectivity rate, over 300,000 lives would've been saved in the US alone this last year.

Dr. Cole commends America's Frontline doctors that are mentioned in this thread because they are pushing the NIH to approve ivermectin. In other countries ivermectin is sold over the counter because it is widely used to prevent parasitic disease. It reminds me of the prodigal son who realized the swine he was caring for were treated better than him.

Sam, Julia, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  17. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

This is the planned manipulation of the masses described in the Johns Hopkins SPARS document. All that matters is successful execution of their plan. They are evil.

Sam, Julia, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

And big pharma can't profit from lowly ivermectin.

Sam, Julia, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  19. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Oh so true!

What's worse is that the US govt. would not approve ivermectin because if they had it would have prevented the approval of an experimental vaccine. FDA rules (law?) prevent the use of an experimental treatment when an alternative effective treatment already exists. Because of their failure to approve ivermectin , 300,000 more people died than would have if it had been used for treatment. This according to Dr. Cole.

Julia, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  20. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Same here, they are hunting us down. Getting annoying emails and calls from our local hospital, as well as the state to schedule a vaccine appointment. My daughter works with a woman who came down with Covid three weeks after her second shot. That stupid vaccine is useless, and it makes me sick when MSM, politicians, celebrities, and so many healthcare providers are involved with the glorification of this poison while treating the unvaccinated like a threat to humanity. Yes, something is very wrong when there is silence about an effective drug like Ivermectin. All about money and control. :(

Sam, Julia and Beth B like this.