Help with title of book

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by garabandal, Nov 17, 2021.

1. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

The Beads

garabandal likes this.
  2. peregrin

peregrin New Member

I'm sure an ebook version would be appreciated by the members of this forum as well.
    God sped

3. andree

andree Powers

Another suggestion:

The Rosary, In the Heart of the Trinity

Yes!

garabandal, Xavier and AED like this.
  4. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Mothers pearls..

edited to add

oh wow I think mother liked that name I just googled for an image and our very own Rosa confirmed...

looks like there is a rose called "Rosa mother of pearl ":love:

rosa mother of pearl.jpg

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  5. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Good Initiative, Garabandal! I pray for your book and wish you every success in writing it, publishing it, and distributing it to a large audience.

As for a title, how about: "The Rosary: The Way to Our Mother's Heart", or even "The Rosary: an unfailing way to reach the Lord's Sacred Heart"?

God Bless.

AED and garabandal like this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Thank you all for your generosity and taking time out to give suggestions. Much to ponder.

I've had a tremendous confirmation today from God about the present world situation. I must do what I must do. I must stick to this path. I am to put God first even above my family. Wow, this consolation came today into my heart and soul.

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Whilst praying the Rosary yesterday a wee phrase came to my mind as possible title for the wee book.

The Rosary - food for the soul

Or

The Rosary - Soul food

Think I might run with one of those.

Xavier, Clare A and AED like this.
  8. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

Many years ago, I wrote a small booklet in an effort to help people with the Rosary. I called it 'The Rosary for Beginners'. It was published by the owners of a small Catholic bookshop to whom I passed the rights and then lost contact with them. I have no idea how many they sold or whether it is still in print but I have a few (badly printed) copies. You are welcome to the title (if you wish) and to a copy in case it might add an idea or two. If so, let me know.