Hear the emotional letter from a NYC Catholic after attending a SHOCKING, social justice fueled mass

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, Sep 11, 2020.

1. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

A devout Catholic wrote to Glenn and emotional letter of frustration after experiencing a shocking moment during a Sunday morning mass. During a service at the Church of Saint Francis Xavier in NYC, the minister invited the congregation to stand with him and repeat biased statements about racial equality, white privilege, and police brutality. The church also provides on its website articles to learn more about each topics -- articles that advocate for defunding police, fighting white privilege, and more. But, none of these teachings are based on God OR the Bible. Glenn argues that this is proof our churches are in danger, and that evil is not only knocking on their doors...it's inside the walls, too. Things are just beginning to get tough, and we MUST stand up and defend the principles we know to be true -- ESPECIALLY within our places of worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=250&v=AK0iOMH4IN8&feature=emb_logo

AED, Beth B, "Quis ut Deus" and 2 others like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I saw the video with the Priest asking everyone to answer YES to a series of questions in a format like renewing our Faith or at Baptism, and it was all about hating our past and guilting ourselves over history. It was dreadful. Nothing to do with salvation.

I remember the retired Bishop Garcedia (if name spelled correctly) saying we need to stand up there and then in the Church and shout NO, THIS IS WRONG, if a Priest comes out with nonsense at Holy Mass.

AED, sparrow, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Cultural Marxist garbage has no place in our church

AED, sparrow, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  4. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

That very reason and quote I was enspired to join the knights of columbanus although I was knighted in that very order I soon learned I stood alone and my voice silenced :(:(

AED and Beth B like this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

One should get up and leave and make sure everyone see's it. Then go send an email (or phone or mail) to the Bishop of the diocese and complain! We've got to start fighting back! Put on the armour of God!!

Beth B, AED and Sam like this.