Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by miker, Nov 25, 2021.

1. miker

miker Powers

While it might be unique to the US to celebrate Thanksgiving Day today, I wish all on the forum a joyful day today and perhaps even if it’s not a holiday where you are, still pause and give thanks to God for everything we have.

I could ramble on here… but will simply say I’m so grateful that God loves me (us) so much that He came to earth to suffer, die, and rise from the dead to give me (us) opportunity to have eternal life. Enough said… thank you God for that great gift.

Grateful for this forum - an oasis of light and love in a darkening world. This community gives me hope…thank you all. Will prayer for you today.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always.
    Pray without ceasing.
    In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus

AED, Rain, Booklady and 8 others like this.
  2. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I wish all our American brothers and sisters a happy and blessed Thanksgiving

AED, Rain, "Quis ut Deus" and 6 others like this.
  3. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers of Thanksgiving for the perseverance, strength and fortitude given through our Lord's Mercy.

May we continue forth in strength within the One Holy Apostolic Catholic Church that he gave to us through his own body and blood.

May we all have the courage to step forward and offer our all as he gave all for us.

May we all be humble enough to seek his grace in times of need.

Thank you for your abundance Heavenly Father, thank you Lord Jesus for showing us the path we must take, thank you Holy Spirit for helping us to discern the times we are living in. Thank you Heavenly Mother for teaching us the Rosary our weapon, Thank you Saint Joseph for your commitment to keeping your family safe and being our intersessor against the evil one.

sterph, AED, Booklady and 8 others like this.
  4. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Principalities

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Beautiful thread. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for my little family full of crazy kids and my amazing husband, and for all of you here that help me, especially with your prayers. Thanks be to God He cares so tenderly for each one of us.

sterph, AED, Jason Fernando and 7 others like this.
  7. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

"Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world."

8. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And may all in the world give
    Thanks to our Lord for His great benefits!:)

AED, Jason Fernando, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  9. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, you never know maybe I will make it to the USA one day to celebrate it their :love:(y)

AED, Jason Fernando, Ananchal and 5 others like this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families, may God bless us all!+

sterph, AED, Jason Fernando and 5 others like this.