Happy New year!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by heyshepard, Jan 1, 2020.

1. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Happy New year to my MOG family! May the Lord bless you and keep you and all your family safe.

2. Happy New Year

Listen, my children, fatima movie premieres at midnight

Sam, heyshepard, djmoforegon and 12 others like this.
  3. Byron

Byron Powers

I survived 2019. Bring on 2020! Happy New Year to all of you friends. Thank you Padraig for letting me be.

4. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

Hoping 2020 is blessed for all of you. :)

5. Shae

Shae Archangels

Sending Happy New Year wishes from CANADA to all my MOG friends! Hope the coming years brings lots of blessings, peace and joy to you all!

6. padraig

padraig New Member

Pace and joy. May the Mother of God obtain the grace to become great saints this New Year.

7. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Archangels

It's now 2020 here in British Columbia, I tried to find a livestream of Vancouver for the countdown but couldn't. I had to go to CBC for a livestream from Whitehorse YT, in the hopes of watching a countdown. But instead of watching the countdown from Whitehorse, I watched music being performed in Niagara and CBC news reporters showing off; I didn't see Whitehorse celebrations until a few seconds after midnight. I guess should expect nothing less from a state-run broadcasting corporation.

Anyways, Happy New Years everyone! I hope to make some big improvements in 2020. I promised a friend of mine I would try take a few photos of the first snowflakes of 2020 to share with her. After that I'll get some rest for the Solemnity of the Mother of God tomorrow, hopefully my parish priest will be available then to hear my confession, he wasn't tonight.

8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Happy New Year everyone. I was blessed to be able to go to Midnight Mass last night in honour of Our Lady, Mother of God and Mother of the Church. Mass was offered for the intentions of everyone present. The MoG family were included in my intentions. May the Blessed Mother bring all of us closer to her divine Son this year.

9. AED

AED Powers

Happy New Year and God bless everyone. May His Grace pour down on us through 2020 in a powerful stream. You are all in my intentions at Mass today.
    Padraig thank you so much for the forum.

10. Indy

Indy Praying

May Christ, Mary and all the saints be with us in 2020. God bless you all and this holy forum. Thank God.

11. padraig

padraig New Member

12. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Goodbye 2019 and hello 2020. Bring it 2020! But I am girding my loins for 2020 :D

heyshepard, Sam, AED and 7 others like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I was feeling slightly down last night as the New year swung in. I was watching and old video of Cardinal Burke describing Pope st John Paul's take on take on the State of the Church.

The Saint's take was that things were so bad in the Church we pretty well had to start all over again, not with converting the World but with converting the Church again.

This is a pretty big ask.

But then I recalled all the saints I had met down the years.

One saint is worth a hundred thousand who are the pits.

This considerably cheered me. There are so many saints in the Church.

heyshepard, Shae, AED and 5 others like this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Padraig, Thank you for the forum and Happy New Year to you and all MOG members and their families!!!

I am looking forward to watching this video that you posted, thank you.

upload_2020-1-1_11-59-35.png

Edited to add:

heyshepard, Thank you and same to you!!! How are you doing now? I hope that you are feeling much better!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

A blessed and a Happy New Year to everyone here at the MOG family! My prayer and hope for everyone this new year is that we forgive everyone everything, love one another and keep the faith. For each passing year brings us one step closer to our eternity.....and in the end, regardless of our present life here, we exist only to love God, to serve God, and to be with Him in eternity. The things of this world will pass away, and in the end, the only thing that really matters, is where we spend the life after this...that’s it.

God bless everyone!

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I can’t add another word to this!
    Happy New Year!

Beth B, sparrow, heyshepard and 6 others like this.
  17. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

My prayer for this year and always: May our New Year be one of joy, peace and happiness. May we seek God and find him. May we be always find contentment in all our daily activities and may we always support each other as a family in all things. I ask and pray this through Jesus our Lord. Iove you all.

sparrow, Tanker, heyshepard and 3 others like this.
  18. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Have a Blessed and Happy New Year, MOG family!

I believe it was our good Padraig who posted about this beautiful chapel in Poland with the most magnificent monstrance I have ever seen. I have been sitting quietly before Our Jesus and Our Mother of God today (from Oregon) regaining much peace in my soul. I hope to visit this perpetual adoration chapel in person some day but there are no walls for God, so I am there! Just five minutes in Their company and I guarantee that peace will flow through you no matter what our Pope says or does.

19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Dreading what is to come.

Is there any worse chastisement than a spiritual one? And the chaotic pontificate we have to endure? And the world plunged into darkness!

The light of faith is almost extinguished.

sparrow, AED, Indy and 2 others like this.
  20. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

A beautiful sunny day here, with a slightly cool temperature (57 F / 14 C) as of 2:13 p.m. local time.

Husband took me for breakfast.

We later took a drive along a scenic road (dormant crop fields, small canyons, crossed the Rio Grande [currently dry due to damming / water management]).

Now we're going to enjoy coffee and cheesecake "bites" https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Variety-Pack-Cheesecake-Bites-17-5-oz-24-Count/220644135

:D

Bright blessings on this New Year's Day everyone!