Got the Permanent Offer! Great Hike on my Current Salary! Thanks All for your Love and Prayers!

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Xavier, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church,

I have blessed and happy Good News! As some of you know, I was working on a Contract Role, and asked Prayers for my quick conversion to a Permanent Role. Well, the Prayers of the Just are Powerful, and the Prayers of you Just and Righteous Catholics here on Mother of God Forums has been answered! I got the Offer Letter for the Permanent Role! It came with a Great Hike over my Current Salary!

Thanks for all your prayers, love, blessings, well wishes, and support over the years. May you all be greatly blessed, and highly enriched, in this life and the next, for all your faithful love and all your steadfast prayers. I firmly believe the prayers of righteous and just Catholics, as the Bible says, are very powerful! As St. James the Apostle teaches us, "Confess therefore your sins one to another: and pray one for another, that you may be saved. For the continual prayer of a just man availeth much." (Jam 5:16). May we always pray for one another, that we all may prosper and succeed in life, that our families may be blessed, and our descendants may flourish and thrive, as God wishes for each of us.

Here is the copy-pasted relevant part of the Offer Letter: "Your starting Base Salary will be INR 1,500,000 per annum. Your Base Salary will be payable in equal instalments monthly in arrears and will be subject to all applicable statutory withholdings.

Your Base Salary will be made up of the following components: Annual Basic Salary: 990,000. Annual Flexible Compensation: 510,000."

Of course, in dollar terms, it is just about $2000 a month. But it is a very good salary here in India, where I live. Many of you are probably earning much more than I am. If you are, I'm glad and happy for you. If not, I assure you, God Almighty can help you earn a high salary in life, just as He helped me earn it solely by His Grace, forgiving all my past faults, sins and mistakes in life. Hallelujah!

Please do also pray that everything goes through completely without any issue. They have given me a tentative joining date of Dec 20th - ChristMas Week! Thanks be to Our Lord Jesus, Mother Mary, St. Joseph and St. Michael, and all the Saints and Angels, and the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for this Heavenly Blessing - if everything goes smoothly. Please pray that there is no issue, and that this offer becomes absolute and final without any issue. I have always prayed for all of you, and I will FOREVER continue to pray for you all.

I pray you are all richly blessed in all you do, that you flourish and thrive, that your families succeed, and all goes well. God bless you all abundantly. In Lord Jesus' Name. Amen.

Beth B, Malachi, AED and 9 others like this.
  2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

How wonderful! Thanks be to God!

Beth B, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  3. There is so much joy and exhilaration in your post, it is great to read. Thanks be to God.

Beth B, Malachi, AED and 4 others like this.
  4. miker

miker Powers

Congratulations. Prayers that this job helps you in your material needs and you remain doing the will of God

Beth B, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  5. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers answered, wonderful are the works of our God on High! Many blessings Xavier.

6. padraig

padraig Powers

7. maryrose

maryrose Powers

It's great to hear good news. I wish you every blessing in your new job.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Xavier, this is wonderful news. Thank you for the assurance of your prayers for us. I am praying that this offer will go through with no obstacles.

Beth B, AED and Xavier like this.
  9. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

Good to know. :)

Beth B and Xavier like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

May God be praised. This is joyous news indeed!!!!

Xavier and Beth B like this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

Xavier, I am so pleased for you. God is so generous and will always take care of our needs. Now this may not always come about as we had hoped or assumed. There were times in my life as husband and father that I was not as diligent as I should have been in this regard, but for those who seek the Lord, He will always open a path forward.

I'm overjoyed that His Providential Care has provided for you at this juncture. Praise His Holy Name and the Maternal care of Mary!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Xavier, Beth B and AED like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Jesus! I pray it goes great!

Xavier likes this.