Giuffre v. Maxwell released court documents

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Andy3, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    AED likes this.
  2. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I will be very surprised if anyone is punished for this. Certainly not the powers behind it. How many top media people are in their pocket? See this video from Church Militant about modern day propaganda:

The Fondas are Hollywood royalty. Jane Fonda was married to Ted Turner. Are people expected to believe that she knew nothing about the goings on in Hollywood or that, if she did, she never mentioned it to Ted Turner? Are people expected to believe that nobody in the upper echelons of the news media had an inkling about Weinstein or Epstein? Just as we're expected to believe that nobody in the "respectable" Catholic media had an inkling about McCarrick? McCarrick was something of a sometimes unofficial ambassador for Clinton (and possibly Obama). Some of Epstein's friends are household names. The whole truth about any of them will never come out. Had there been a real intent to get to the bottom of the Epstein operation, Maxwell would have been brought in for questioning from day 1.

Mary's child, picadillo and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Spot on. " everybody knows but nobody tells"
    Clearly they think we are gullible beyond measure. I just want it stopped!!! Abortion gone!!! Children rescued!! Goodness and purity and holiness restored. The long nightmare over!!! May God take pity on us and set us free from this horror.

Seagrace, Mary's child, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  4. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Interesting to note. These are all PF catholics/people. But who am I to judge. I believe President Trump will drain this swamp which includes parts of the church hierarchy. He kept all his promises and this is the biggest one!

Mary's child and AED like this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I wouldn't count on that particular swamp being drained. I suspect that it runs too deep and too wide.

6. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Hi Dolours. You are probably correct but, don't laugh, I believe this will be somehow connected to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Mary's child, Don_D, AED and 2 others like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Waiting for the Last Judgement.

Mary's child, AED and Dolours like this.
  8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

No laughter from me. Hope you're right and hope it happens soon.

Seagrace, Mary's child, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ditto.

Mary's child, AED and Dolours like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

I pray for it. Will he be the hammer in God's Hand? Interesting days ahead.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.