GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Billy Hill

Billy Hill New Member

I feel the foundation of widespread communism is addressed in this video:

Indy, Carol55 and Mario like this.
  2. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

We often use this quote in reference to the extraordinary events of Garabandal and other apparitions.

Some may not know that it is from none other than Thomas Aquinas.

[​IMG]

Beth B and Carol55 like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

In 1965, in response to those eager to spread the message of Garabandal, Conchita writes; "This is agreeable to the Blessed Virgin. She is very pleased to have us work to spread the message. That is what She wants. But she wants us to obey the Church, for in this way we will give greater glory to God. She will provide time for the message to be spread with the permission of the Church." Six years later, Conchita expresses similar sentiments; "Reflect on this. If something is God's work, He will see that it triumphs in the best way over all obstacles. It is God who does everything. Sometimes He acts through us, but He can also bypass us to perform great miracles and prodigies. What we should do is sacrifice ourselves, be faithful in prayer and in the recitation of the Holy Rosary, and visit the Blessed Sacrament often." (jp181)

One of my favorite Conchita quotes of all time!:love:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Beth B and Carol55 like this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Byron and Carol55 like this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Proof that everything falls within Divine Providence.

He knows every hair and freckle!!

This resonates with me as I have had quite few small surgeries on my nose and face to get rid of basal skin cell carcinoma and a nice inch & half scar on side of my face to get rid of sqamous cell carcinoma - I remember during the little operations feeling close to Jesus and offered them up in union with the cuts our Lord had in his hands, feet and side.

PS - I have to undergo another surgery on my nose in the near future (waiting on the letter!) as have been diagnosed with basal carcinoma again - this will be the third time for my poor nose and please God the last one!

Beth B, Lumena, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for you!

Billy Hill, Sam and garabandal like this.
  8. Sam

Sam Powers

On my beads!

9. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I've always been on the fence with regard to Garabandal, although I view it much more favorably than Medjugorje. But what I find interesting is all this talk the past two weeks of NASA prepping for an asteroid strike, even going so far as to conduct a large scale drill recently: https://www.npr.org/2019/04/29/7182...-an-asteroid-is-on-its-way-to-smack-the-earth

Wasn't the Warning to coincide with an event beginning with the letter A? Perhaps an asteroid strike or imminent one that ends up being diverted by supernatural intervention during the Warning?

10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

As soon as I read this, I remembered a song by Nichole Nordeman -- Small Enough. I weep -- not cry but weep -- whenever I listen to this.

11. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

How about Apple cider season?

Mario likes this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

Count me in!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

13. Mario

Mario Powers

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: MAY 1, 2013

ON MAY 1, 2013 BISHOP VINCENTE JIMENEZ ZAMORA CELEBRATED HOLY MASS IN THE VILLAGE CHURCH OF SAN SEBASTIAN DE GARABANDAL.

MORE IMPORTANTLY ,PRIOR TO THE MASS, HE KISSED A CRUCIFIX BELONGING TO VILLAGER DAVID TORIBIO,THAT WAS KISSED BY THE BLESSED MOTHER DURING THE APPARITIONS.

SOMETIMES ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Zamora.jpg

Full story: https://ourlady.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/UPDATED-Church-2014.pdf

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

No Asteroid does not really fit prophecy. 2 reasons. first Conchita said it would "look like" 2 stars colliding" (a bright explosion ) ,BUT nothing would fall (to earth ) . Asteroid are rocks, not bright like stars,and if they collided, the debris would fall to earth.

Byron likes this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Today is the feast day of St Joseph the Worker. In response to Don Valentin Marichalar's questions, the visionaries learned from the Blessed Virgin that St. Joseph is "the greatest of all the Saints “ [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 100] ST.JOSEPH.jpg

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

garabandal, I will be praying for good results for you.

I also want to mention that I have also had some basal and squamous cell carcinomas on my face, mainly my nose also and on one ear, they were very small thankfully. I wonder if your dermatologist ever had you use a follow up product after you surgery called Aldara? It was originally created for something quite different then skin cancer but it does treat very early stage basal and squamous cell carcinomas, it is not for use with Melanoma. I also want to add that anyone who suspects that they may have skin cancer should get it checked by a doctor as soon as possible. Melanoma is a killer.

With that said, I discovered an over the counter natural product called Curaderm it works similar to Aldara but not as quickly and I can say that I know that it worked for me to treat both basal and squamous cell carcinomas which were discovered very, very early. My experience with squamous was that it felt like dry skin or a tiny scab that would not go away. The basal cell carcinoma was very small not a lump when I discovered it but a little spot that looked like some small red veins, again very tiny. Well, anyway I wanted to mention this product because it helped me and it could help others but I do suggest a doctor's care. Although, I also believe that Curaderm could be used as a follow up to any medical care received for any small areas that someone is suspicious about, as I did. I also noticed that Curaderm is more reasonably priced than it was when I used it over 7 years ago. I noticed it online through both Walmart and Ebay for the best possible prices on it.

Again, you are in my prayers.

Beth B, garabandal and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

SAINT (POPE) PAUL VI : QUOTES ON GARABANDAL

“ Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole church will bless you “.

Pope Paul VI had shown a very special interest in the apparitions. At an audience given to Fr. Xavier Escalda, S.J., the latter mentioned there were many opponents of the apparitions even amongst his own people. His Holiness promptly rejoined:

"It doesn't matter; tell these gentlemen that it is the Pope who has said that it is most important and most urgent to make these messages known to the world."

Father Escalada explained his work in spreading the message of Garabandal in Mexico and the Pope Paul VI encouraged him to continue saying: "These messages must be made known." Father Escalada asked the Pope for his permission to continue promoting Garabandal and the Pope said “YES”. Pope Paul VI said :

"It is the most beautiful story of humanity since the days of Christ. It is like a second life of the Virgin on earth. And we can never be grateful enough for it."

, "Jacinta, I am with you, but we have to pray much and have much patience . . : it. is necessary to pray that the Church will become aware of the importance of Garabandal."

paul vi.jpg

Agnes rose likes this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: MAY 4, 1962

“ THE POPE IN RUSSIA, AT MOSCOW,THEN THE BEGINNING OF THE DIFFICULT PRE-AVISO PERIOD “

On that day, Mari-Loli and Conchita received new and prophetic revelations about the future tribulations of the brief but very difficult time of the “Pre-Aviso”( Pre-Warning) . Conchita also said during her ecstasy that “ Communism will also come back in Spain”. The Blessed Virgin also predicted to the visionary that “ the Pope would go to Russia, to Moscow”, a trip absolutely unthinkable in the political climate of the 1960’s. She also added among other important things, that “ As soon as the Sovereign Pontiff would return to the Vatican, successive violent persecutions would break out here and there in Europe”.

These would be signs that the world, and particularly the Church (people would then believe that She will be on the point of disappearing, etc. ) were entering into the relatively short yet very difficult period of the Pre-Warning.

From the book : “ GARABANDAL “ -p.133

John T likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator