GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Byron and Carol55 like this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Proof that everything falls within Divine Providence.

He knows every hair and freckle!!

This resonates with me as I have had quite few small surgeries on my nose and face to get rid of basal skin cell carcinoma and a nice inch & half scar on side of my face to get rid of sqamous cell carcinoma - I remember during the little operations feeling close to Jesus and offered them up in union with the cuts our Lord had in his hands, feet and side.

PS - I have to undergo another surgery on my nose in the near future (waiting on the letter!) as have been diagnosed with basal carcinoma again - this will be the third time for my poor nose and please God the last one!

Beth B, Lumena, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for you!

Billy Hill, Sam and garabandal like this.
  5. Sam

Sam Powers

On my beads!

6. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I've always been on the fence with regard to Garabandal, although I view it much more favorably than Medjugorje. But what I find interesting is all this talk the past two weeks of NASA prepping for an asteroid strike, even going so far as to conduct a large scale drill recently: https://www.npr.org/2019/04/29/7182...-an-asteroid-is-on-its-way-to-smack-the-earth

Wasn't the Warning to coincide with an event beginning with the letter A? Perhaps an asteroid strike or imminent one that ends up being diverted by supernatural intervention during the Warning?

7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

As soon as I read this, I remembered a song by Nichole Nordeman -- Small Enough. I weep -- not cry but weep -- whenever I listen to this.

8. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

How about Apple cider season?

Mario likes this.
  9. Mario

Mario Powers

Count me in!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

10. Mario

Mario Powers

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: MAY 1, 2013

ON MAY 1, 2013 BISHOP VINCENTE JIMENEZ ZAMORA CELEBRATED HOLY MASS IN THE VILLAGE CHURCH OF SAN SEBASTIAN DE GARABANDAL.

MORE IMPORTANTLY ,PRIOR TO THE MASS, HE KISSED A CRUCIFIX BELONGING TO VILLAGER DAVID TORIBIO,THAT WAS KISSED BY THE BLESSED MOTHER DURING THE APPARITIONS.

SOMETIMES ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Zamora.jpg

Full story: https://ourlady.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/UPDATED-Church-2014.pdf

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

No Asteroid does not really fit prophecy. 2 reasons. first Conchita said it would "look like" 2 stars colliding" (a bright explosion ) ,BUT nothing would fall (to earth ) . Asteroid are rocks, not bright like stars,and if they collided, the debris would fall to earth.

Byron likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Today is the feast day of St Joseph the Worker. In response to Don Valentin Marichalar's questions, the visionaries learned from the Blessed Virgin that St. Joseph is "the greatest of all the Saints “ [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 100] ST.JOSEPH.jpg

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

garabandal, I will be praying for good results for you.

I also want to mention that I have also had some basal and squamous cell carcinomas on my face, mainly my nose also and on one ear, they were very small thankfully. I wonder if your dermatologist ever had you use a follow up product after you surgery called Aldara? It was originally created for something quite different then skin cancer but it does treat very early stage basal and squamous cell carcinomas, it is not for use with Melanoma. I also want to add that anyone who suspects that they may have skin cancer should get it checked by a doctor as soon as possible. Melanoma is a killer.

With that said, I discovered an over the counter natural product called Curaderm it works similar to Aldara but not as quickly and I can say that I know that it worked for me to treat both basal and squamous cell carcinomas which were discovered very, very early. My experience with squamous was that it felt like dry skin or a tiny scab that would not go away. The basal cell carcinoma was very small not a lump when I discovered it but a little spot that looked like some small red veins, again very tiny. Well, anyway I wanted to mention this product because it helped me and it could help others but I do suggest a doctor's care. Although, I also believe that Curaderm could be used as a follow up to any medical care received for any small areas that someone is suspicious about, as I did. I also noticed that Curaderm is more reasonably priced than it was when I used it over 7 years ago. I noticed it online through both Walmart and Ebay for the best possible prices on it.

Again, you are in my prayers.

Beth B, garabandal and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

SAINT (POPE) PAUL VI : QUOTES ON GARABANDAL

“ Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole church will bless you “.

Pope Paul VI had shown a very special interest in the apparitions. At an audience given to Fr. Xavier Escalda, S.J., the latter mentioned there were many opponents of the apparitions even amongst his own people. His Holiness promptly rejoined:

"It doesn't matter; tell these gentlemen that it is the Pope who has said that it is most important and most urgent to make these messages known to the world."

Father Escalada explained his work in spreading the message of Garabandal in Mexico and the Pope Paul VI encouraged him to continue saying: "These messages must be made known." Father Escalada asked the Pope for his permission to continue promoting Garabandal and the Pope said “YES”. Pope Paul VI said :

"It is the most beautiful story of humanity since the days of Christ. It is like a second life of the Virgin on earth. And we can never be grateful enough for it."

, "Jacinta, I am with you, but we have to pray much and have much patience . . : it. is necessary to pray that the Church will become aware of the importance of Garabandal."

paul vi.jpg

Agnes rose likes this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: MAY 4, 1962

“ THE POPE IN RUSSIA, AT MOSCOW,THEN THE BEGINNING OF THE DIFFICULT PRE-AVISO PERIOD “

On that day, Mari-Loli and Conchita received new and prophetic revelations about the future tribulations of the brief but very difficult time of the “Pre-Aviso”( Pre-Warning) . Conchita also said during her ecstasy that “ Communism will also come back in Spain”. The Blessed Virgin also predicted to the visionary that “ the Pope would go to Russia, to Moscow”, a trip absolutely unthinkable in the political climate of the 1960’s. She also added among other important things, that “ As soon as the Sovereign Pontiff would return to the Vatican, successive violent persecutions would break out here and there in Europe”.

These would be signs that the world, and particularly the Church (people would then believe that She will be on the point of disappearing, etc. ) were entering into the relatively short yet very difficult period of the Pre-Warning.

From the book : “ GARABANDAL “ -p.133

John T likes this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: MAY 6

On May 6,2012, Bishop of Santandar Vecente Jimenez Zamora, celebrated mass in Garabandal in commemoration of the completion of the restoration of the village church. This was the first time a Bishop celebrated Mass in Garabandal, since the apparitions began ! The fact the came himself, and did not send someone in his place,and the fact that he returned again in May of 2013 ,and kissed a crucifix belonging to villager David Toribio that was kissed by the Blessed Virgin at Garabandal, were signs of his acceptance and personal approval of the apparitions.

Zamora.jpg

Sam likes this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

CONCHITA ON THE "WARNING"
    Conchita — January 1, 1965
    "The Blessed Virgin told me (during a two-hour apparition at the pines January 1, 1965) that the warning would be given to the entire world before the miracle in order that the world might amend itself. It will come directly from God and be visible throughout the entire world. No one can escape it. We will feel it bodily and interiorly.
    "The warning is like a chastisement, a terrifying thing for the good as well as for the wicked. It will be like a revelation of our sins. We shall see the consequences of the sins we have committed. God will send the warning to purify us so that we may better appreciate the miracle by which He clearly proves His love for us and hence His desire that we fulfill the message. The warning will draw the good closer to God and it will warn the wicked that the end of time is coming. It will be like fire. It will not burn our flesh but we will feel it bodily and interiorly.”
    We must allow that Conchita gropes for human words, admittedly inadequate, to convey her understanding of the nature of the warning. In fact, she said that the warning would be “like” fire; she did not say that it would be fire. To Conchita, there are two things that the warning and the fire have in common: they can be “seen” and “felt,” and they are “very terrifying.” Hence her use of the words: “like fire.” In this same context — an attempt to make identifiable comparisons — I submit that the warning is “like (our understanding of) Purgatory.”
    Based on the doctrine of the Church, we understand Purgatory to be a place or condition of purification, wherein we are made clean — prepared, so to speak — to behold the Beatific Vision. We accept that some sort of suffering is necessary to this purifying process, a suffering that prevails but does not destroy. All of this can be likened to the warning, which “will purify us for the miracle,” which will be “like a chastisement” in that we will suffer; and which we will endure “bodily and interiorly” but which will not destroy us. To extend this a little more, the soul in Purgatory, having stood before God in judgment, now exists in the light of truth. With perfect clarity, he understands the extent and consequences of his sins. Similarly, “the warning will be like a revelation of our sins.” We shall see the consequences of the sins we have committed.
    This likening of the Garabandal warning to Purgatory is my own entirely; in no way has Purgatory been mentioned in connection with the warning either by Our Lady or the visionaries. And I make the comparison only to underscore the magnitude and power of the warning: “Like” Purgatory, it will be a revelation of our sins, a severe but thoroughly just suffering, a no-turning-back, purifying confrontation with truth for each of us.
    Conchita Gonzalez — January 2, 1965
    "This warning, like the chastisement, is a very fearful thing for the good as well as the wicked. It will draw the good closer to God and it will warn the wicked that the end of time [not to be confused with the end of the world] is coming and that these are the last warnings. No one can stop it from happening. It is certain, although I know nothing of the day or the date.
    "The warning will be like a revelation of our sins, and it will be seen and experienced equally by believers and non-believers and people of any religion whatsoever. Each person on earth will have an interior experience of how they stand in the light of God's Justice. It is like a purification for the miracle. And it is like a catastrophe. It will make us think of the dead, that is, we would prefer to be dead than to experience the warning. The warning will be recognized and accepted by the world.
    "Jesus will send the warning to purify us so that we may better appreciate the miracle by which he clearly proves his love for us and hence his desire that we see the consequences of the sins we have committed. I think that those who do not despair will experience great good from it for their sanctification.
    "The warning is something supernatural and will not be explained by science. It will be seen and experienced by all men all over the world and will be a direct work of God. It will be very awesome. However, if men die from it, it will be only from the emotional shock of seeing it. It will be a correction of the conscience of the world. Those who do not know Christ (non-Christians) will believe it is a warning from God."

1974 NEEDLES MAGAZINE: https://www.garabandal.us/prph_warn

Billy Hill, Sam and Beth B like this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

COLLECTION OF LITTLE MIRACULOUS STORIES THAT WERE BARLEY NOTICED AMONG THE BIGGER DAILY MIRACLES AT GARABANDAL DURING THE APPARITIONS.

HAIR DRY IN RAIN June 1961 ,by Placido Ruiloba

“As the ecstasy was prolonged and the pathways became more difficult to traverse, my arm got tired from holding the umbrella and I closed it even though the rain continued without letup. I accompanied the girl for twenty minutes and was soaked through and through; my feet were swimming in my shoes. At the end of twenty minutes, we passed before a house lit by a small electric light bulb which enabled me to see to my amazement that the shoulders and head of the girl were completely dry. To make sure I passed my wet hand three times through her hair and dried it as if I were using a towel. All this I affirm, and would swear to it with my hand on the holy Gospels. “

UNTANGLED ROSARIES

Another interesting miraculous phenomenon was the returning of rosaries. Now that people started to believe the Blessed Mother was actually appearing at Garabandal, they would bring their rosaries and medals to be kissed by her. They were all piled on a table for the girls to offer up to her. Entangled when presented by the girls to be blessed by the Blessed Mother, rosaries, medals, and multitude of objects would incredibly untangle smoothly when being returned to their owners. Even without any pre-established order, the Garabandal visionaries also never erred in returning each object to its proper owner.

The events of January 1, 1962.

Dr. Ortiz tells us the following story:
    “I was in the village with Miss Margarita Huerta who had come from Madrid with a group of people. Three of the girls fell into ecstasy and were walking together through the street just above the plaza, going towards the Church. One of the men from the group, who was following at a distance, suddenly thought, ‘If this is from God, let the middle girl come to me now and offer me the crucifix to kiss.’
    Immediately, the girl fell back from the other girls and held up the crucifix for him to kiss! He was very excited and later told us the story”.

A Dominican in Disguise

Conchita’s mother Aniceta tells us the story:

A young man arrived here with a young woman, a couple. He was dressed like any normal young man, and I assumed that they were just a young dating couple. It was raining a lot and the place was full of people. Conchita, in ecstasy, came into the house. My sister was amidst the crowd and the young man approached her and said, “Give this cross to the girl.” My sister responded, “Why should I try to give it to her? She’s not going to take it. When she’s in ecstasy, she never receives anything.” “Well, give it to her mother then, so that her mother can give it to her.” My sister came up to me and said, “Here, that man said for you to give this to Conchita.” I responded, “Why am I going to give it to her? She never takes anything.”
    Then, I had an idea. What he wanted me to give to Conchita was a cross on a string, and so I thought of hanging it on her fingers, since she had her hands folded. Although Conchita spoke softly, I was close by and heard her insist to her vision, “I didn’t bring anything. I really didn’t bring anything.” She continued, “Well, if I have something, take it.”
    At that moment, Conchita took a step forward, lowered her hands and, in doing so, the cross fell on the ground. She took another step and stepped on the cross, “Ah! I’m stepping on it?”
    She bent down and picked up the cross, still in ecstasy, and held it up to her apparition to kiss. Then she turned around, facing the young man, made the sign of the cross over him and held it up for him to kiss. Turning back to the vision, she held it up again to be kissed and said, “Having such a beautiful habit as the Dominican habit, what a pity that he came dressed like that!”.

Then, turning back to the man, she took his glasses off and put them in his hands. The man was afraid and I said to him, “Don't worry, she won’t break them.”
    She made the sign of the cross over him, held up his cross to be kissed again, and then put it around his neck. However, she put it on him backwards, the image was turned inwards. “Oh! I put it on him backwards?” She took it off, turned it around and put it back around his neck.
    Then she opened his hands, took his glasses and put them back on his face. Then she repeated, “What a shame that they come dressed like that!”

He was a Dominican priest in disguise, wearing normal clothing, and accompanied by a young lady, who appeared to be his girlfriend, but who turned out to be his sister“.

CRUCIFIX RISES BY ITSELF FROM BEING DROPPED THE MUD !

June 1961. With her eyes fixed straight above, Conchita stooped slightly and reached down about 50 centimeters (20 inches) from the ground. Then before the attentive and stupefied eyes of all of us who witnessed it, the crucifix came out of the mud by itself to the level of the girl's hand. She immediately grabbed it with both hands while remaining in ecstasy.

Witness: Don Placido Ruiloba

Conchita and the Glass of Milk

One day Conchita was eating near the elevated kitchen fireplace on a small stool where she usually sat. Suddenly Loli came inside in ecstasy and said to her: — “Conchita, the Virgin says you should finish quickly, since she is going to come to see you.” Conchita sped up her motions a little, and then as she lifted her glass of milk, to everyone’s surprise, she fell into ecstasy, the glass of milk in her hand. She came down slowly from the fireplace, and at the doorway of the house, she started running swiftly toward the church. She stopped abruptly in front of the portico. There they were able to take the celebrated glass of milk from her hand. To everyone’s surprise, not a drop had been lost. (Just another little example of the daily signs of proof )

Falling on the ground: 6-11-67

Mother Nieves: " Why did you fall on the ground ? "
    Conchita: " We were not aware of that, we were with the Virgin ! And we followed the conversation or communication with her, without knowing if we were running or not, if we were on our knees or lying on the ground."

"Foot Race", A story from Serafin Gonzalez ( Conchita's Brother )

“On one occasion, a boy who was a good athlete arrived and said: ‘No one can beat me in a race. No girl can beat me.’ One of the girls had an ecstasy and set off running, and this boy ran after her. It was clear that the Blessed Virgin wasn’t trying to outrun him in the race, but at this point the girl was running at such a speed right toward the wall of a house that the boy thought: ‘If this is not from God, this girl will kill herself running into that wall.’ The boy had to stop to give him time to slow down, but the girl continued running without stopping until she reached the wall, and then she stopped in an instant. She said to the Blessed Virgin: ‘Oh, it is so he will believe…!’ The boy heard this and believed, since it was not humanly possible to stop in an instant at that speed.”

Light bulb story
    The Chief of the Civil Guard, Juan Alvarez Seco, who lived nearby, remembers this case.

“One day María Dolores ( Mari Loli ) was on the second floor of her house where she had apparitions many times. Her father Ceferino had said that, when they came down from there to the floor below where the tavern was, they would unscrew the light bulb since there was no switch to turn it off. Loli, while putting her hand on the bulb this time, fell into ecstasy, and she didn't take away her hand. We all feared that if she continued like this, holding onto the lit light bulb, she would burn her hand. Her mother said, “Heavens, take away the light bulb!”

However all our efforts were useless. Then we called Mari Cruz who wasn't in ecstasy, and she—with the greatest of ease—made Loli let go of the bulb. Her hand was not burned. Then the girl went down the stairs and continued her ecstatic march “.

Billy Hill and Sam like this.