GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Agnes rose likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Are any of these trusted sites?

upload_2019-1-18_8-43-48.png

6. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Three of those sites come from the same domain, garabandal.org; I've got no experience with the Italian one (garabandal.it) or the garabandal2917.com, and the garabandal.us tends to mirror the garabandal.org site. (Correction: the garabandal2017.com site was set up in the belief that the Warning would occur in 2017; haven't paid much attention to it since.) So for all of these sites, I'd have to echo the Church's position on Garabandal, which is non constat, meaning "there's not enough evidence one way or another; let's wait and see."

That ewtn.com site, though ... I mean, Mother Angelica WAS pretty radical ... ;)

Agnes rose and Joan J like this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Non-constat de supernaturalitate - It is not certain that the events are of supernatural origin.

8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Here's the breakdown, The "garabandal.org is all run by one person, Maria Saracco . The EWTN site is safe,but not updated with all the info that I have. The garabandal.us site was Joey Lomangino's, now maintained by his family. The garabandal.it site is actually a very nice helpful site. The only one I avoid is the garabandal 2017 site because I told them not to make any predictions of the Warning,and they did it anyway, proving they have no idea of the truth,since it never happened and they still keep the ridiculous name.

Billy Hill, Carol55, Sam and 3 others like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Thank you Glenn, that is a very helpful break down.

Glenn likes this.
  10. Carolann77

Carolann77 New Member

Glenn:

I had cancelled my original FB page for a number of reasons: FB selling your information and even giving access to your instant messages, stories about conservative Facebooks being blocked, finding out that Zuckerman knew the Russians were using FB to manipulate our election and hid that information, other business dealings regarding his left wing philosophy. So I found a way to come back on with just my first name and no info and am not friending anyone. I just wanted to get back on your page. So, I understand your plight. The evil forces in this country are real.

Glenn and Billy Hill like this.
  11. Billy Hill

Billy Hill New Member

Thank you Glenn, for inviting us here from the Message of Garabandal Facebook Group. I think this is a blessing in disguise. I am primarily on Facebook for that group and could easily leave it. I'm sure we're all well aware that the major online platforms are increasingly stifling all conservative Christian voices, so it is good to have as much independence from them as possible, even if it is harder to get the message out that way (which is what those Luciferians want).

Don_D, Carolann77 and Glenn like this.
  12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Billy Hill likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I feel ,as many do, that Garabandal is the continuation of Fatima. At Garabandal, Saint Michael first appeared to the visionaries in the evening (8:30 P.M.) of June 18, 1961, exactly 40 years to the day (and even the same time of day) from the last vision at Fatima.

In the sixth apparition at Fatima on October 13, 1917, during the tableaux of visions during the Miracle of the Sun, Our Lady appeared as Our Lady of Mount Carmel with the scapular on her wrist. On July 2, 1961, the Virgin appeared at Garabandal as Our Lady of Mount Carmel with a large brown scapular draped over her right arm.

When Our Lady appeared at Fatima in 1917 she did something she had not done before: she addressed messages specifically to the entire world. While she appeared again after Fatima at Beauraing (1932-33) and Banneux (1933), she did not speak to the world at either of those places. But at Garabandal we again find this universal appeal. Although Fatima and Garabandal are separate events there is continuity in the revelations and similarities in features of the events not found among the other visits of Our Lady during the Marian Age. It is interesting to note that the 3rd secret was supposed to be released after 1960,and when it was not, Mary appeared at Garabandal in 1961.

See how the world did not heed Mary's Fatima warnings, so she stated them more profoundly at Garabandal.

a3bf81f1d94c60918925a853d25d6c17.jpg OLOG.jpg

Don_D, John T and Billy Hill like this.
  14. Carolann77

Carolann77 New Member

I am wondering why there can’t be a “Facebook” style platform for conservatives so that multiple groups can join and be free of far left wing censure.

Beth B, gracia, Muzhik and 2 others like this.
  15. Carolann77

Carolann77 New Member

16. Carolann77

Carolann77 New Member

I read yesterday that there are a million abortions in the U.S. every year and there were 42 million worldwide in 2018. So, a large number of people are not listening to either Fatima or Garabandal. It’s hard to believe the Warning, etc. have not happened considering how worse it is since 1961.

Beth B and Billy Hill like this.
  17. Billy Hill

Billy Hill New Member

Do an online search and you will find there are such platforms but they are much smaller than Facebook. If they ever get very popular they would probably be bought up by the giants of Silicon Valley and have censorship quietly imposed, or the owners might mysteriously be "suicided". Anyhow this forum is about Garabandal so we should focus on that in this wonderful online space.

gracia and Don_D like this.
  18. Billy Hill

Billy Hill New Member

Yes the cup is certainly overflowing. Communism is returning; it has been renamed "Globalism" to fool the masses. Things will get much worse, but God's timing will be perfect.

Joan J, Beth B, Agnes rose and 5 others like this.
  19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

It is wonderful to see more people here who are believers and supporters of Garabandal. I am sorry to hear about your misfortune on the other social media site but I am not surprised in the least. I am glad that it brought you here though. :) All of the major players in online communications are becoming (or already are) more communist than Stalin, in fact they would make him look like a rookie. Billy, you have it right. They can call it whatever they want but when they are actively stifling speech that does not fit their agenda it can only be one thing.

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

GARABANDAL MOVIE "Only God Knows" LOCATIONS !

City - Premiere Date - Regal Theatre Address
    1 Miami / Pembroke Pines / Hialeah / Aventura February 1, 2018 Regal Kendall Village 8585 SW 124th Avenue, Miami
    2 Cincinnati February 1, 2018 Regal Deerfield Towne Center Stadium, 16, 5500 Deerfield Blvd
    3 Houston February 1, 2018 Edwards Houston Marq'E 23 IMAX and RPX7600 Katy Freeway, Houston
    4 New York City February 1, 2018 NYC:Regal Cinemas E-Walk 13 247 W 42nd Street, NY, NY
    5 Orlando / Oveido / Winter Park February 1, 2018 The Loop 16, Kissimmee
    6 Jacksonville / Jacksonville Beach February 1, 2018 Avenues, 9525 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville
    7 Los Angeles February 1, 2018 Regal Cinemas Southgate
    8 Denver February 1, 2018 Regal Continental Stadium 10 3635 South Monaco Pkwy, Denver
    9 Chicago February 1, 2018 Regal Lincolnshire 300 Parkway Dr, Lincolnshire
    10 Phoenix February 1, 2018 Regal Gilbert Stadium 1144 South Gilbert Road, Gilbert AZ
    11 Waterbury CT February 1, 2018 Regal Brass Mill 495 Union St, Waterbury CT

FUTURE COUNTRIES ,YOU CAN CALL FOR INFO OR TO HELP OUT :

Argentina: +5491139004775
    Chile: 0034 637156775
    Colombia: 0034 649024114
    Peru: 0034 625 28 10 16
    Panama: 0034 671913834
    Costa Rica:0034 671913834
    Nicaragua: 00593979115873
    Honduras: 00593989159337
    El Salvador: 00593989159337
    Guatemala: 00593989159337
    Uruguay: 0034 687186883