GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

JULY 2,1961- MARY FIRST APPEARS !

On the Feastday of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary [traditional calendar], about 6pm, at the “cuadro”, in front of a large crowd ( there were eleven priests and many medical doctors present ) the children fall into ecstasy. The Blessed Virgin appears to them accompanied by St. Michael, and St. Gabriel, the Angel of the Annunciation . "Eye of God" is placed above Mary, effectively designates Yahweh, who dominates all creation, all times and History itself.

“GARABANDAL” book, by J. Serre, page 44-45.

Francis Vincent, Sam, Basto and 2 others like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Prayers for your operation tomorrow, Glenn!:notworthy::notworthy:

Sam, Luan Ribeiro, Glenn and 3 others like this.
  3. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Prayers for a successful surgery.

4. Basto

Basto Archangels

Our Lady will make sure everything goes well.

Sam, Luan Ribeiro and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for you

Sam, Basto and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  6. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

Hey Glenn, prayers for the operation! Also, do you know if they speak Asturian or Castilian in Garabandal? I was reading about dialects on the Iberian Peninsula today and it looks like Garabandal is kinda on the border of those two.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  7. any name you wish

8. any name you wish

Interesting that it's called something like 'of the mountain'.

9. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Health update
    My operation took over 4 hours, as there was a complication. My recovery will take a little longer than I expected. I hope to return in a few days. Thank you for your patience and prayers- Glenn

10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

In my rosary
    Rest and recuperate, Glenn.

11. Francis Vincent

Francis Vincent New Member

You take all the time you need with your Family to properly recover...

Seagrace, Glenn, Julie Marie and 4 others like this.
  12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

You are in my rosary God bless you in your recovery.

13. Mario

Mario Powers

You've had your share of crosses of late! May Our Lady wrap you in her Mantle of Maternal Love!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Seagrace, Glenn, Julie Marie and 2 others like this.
  14. Gigi

Gigi New Member

15. Julie Marie

Julie Marie New Member

Prayers for you and your family dear Glenn. <3 +++

Glenn and Sam like this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

I'll be returning Wed. July 10th.

17. Julie Marie

Julie Marie New Member

Yay! :)

Sam, Mario and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: JULY 10, 1963:

CHRIST'S FIRST LOCUTION TO CONCHITA.
    TOWARDS THE "CONVERSION OF RUSSIA
    AND THE WHOLE WORLD . . ."

The first of the two very remarkable locutions of Christ to Conchita occurred in the village church. Its content is so dense and transparent and of such quality, that we need only, at least for the moment, to read it very attentively:

"As I was giving thanks to God and asking Him for certain things, He replied.
    "I asked Him to give me a cross, for I experience no suffering in my life, except that of not having any crosses. As I was asking Him for that, Jesus replied:
    "Yes, I will give you a Cross."
    Very moved, I kept on asking for other things and I said to Him:
    "Why is the Miracle coming? To convert many people?"
    And He replied: "to convert the entire world -Para convertir al mundo entero" - [Our Lord was thus indicating the importance of the events of Garabandal.]
    "Will Russia be converted?"
    "Yes, it will be converted; thus everyone - todos - will love our Hearts."
    "Will the chastisement come after that?"
    He gave no reply.
    "Why do You come into my poor heart without any merit on my part?"
    "Because I do not come for you; I come for the whole world."
    "When the Miracle takes place, people will think I am the only one to have seen the Blessed Virgin."
    He replied: "I let you be the one who, by your sacrifices and patience in trials, will intercede with Me to perform the Miracle."
    And I said to Him, "Is it not better that I be with the four or that You take none of us for the intercession?"
    And He said, "No."
    "Will I go to Heaven?" And He replied, "Will you love our Hearts a great deal and will you pray to them?"
    "When will you give me the cross?"
    He did not answer me.
    "What will I be?"
    And He did not reply. He only told me that, wherever I am and whatever I am doing, I will have much to suffer.
    And I asked Him, "Will I die soon?"
    And He replied, "You must stay on earth to help people."
    And I said to Him, "I am of little importance, I will be unable to help You in any way."
    "Through your prayers and your suffering, you will help the world."
    "When we go to Heaven, are we dead when we go there?"
    And He said to me, "One never dies."
    I thought that we did not go to Heaven before we rose up again.
    I asked Him if St. Peter was at the door to greet us and He said, "No."
    When I was thus in prayer or in a conversation with God, I felt I was outside this world.
    Jesus told me that "Now more people love My Heart."
    On the subject of priests, he told me that I ought to pray a great deal for them, so that they may be saints and fulfill their duty well and make others better. "May they make Me known to those who do not know Me and make Me loved by those who know Me and do not love Me."
    [From 'Garabandal' Book, by J. Serre, pages 175-176]

19. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

TUESDAY, JULY 11, 1961: THE PHYSICIANS AT WORK . . . PERFORMING TESTS
    Garabandal was an exceptional field of study for theologians as well as for physicians, psychologists and psychiatrists who, as early as June 25, went up to the village as independent observers.
    In the first two weeks of July, Msgr. Doroteo Fernandez set up a "Special Commission" made up of three priests and two physicians. These were in charge of investigating the "events" and the girls of San Sebastian de Garabandal. The members of this "Commission" came only three times to the village during the four years that the events occurred. Commissioned by the bishop, Doctors Jose Luis Pinal Ruiz and Luis Morales, psychiatrist, began their first experiments on July 11.

All kinds of tests were performed on the children in ecstasy. Pinching, burns, pricks, intense light: so many sensory stimulants producing no effect. "This is no way supernatural. It is a psychogenic reaction to the situation . . . Vulgar hysterical phenomena . . ." Such was Dr. Morales' opinion on the one ecstasy that he had attended. His report, quickly drafted, influenced the negative verdict by the "Commission" concerning the supernatural origin of the phenomena of Garabandal. He, who had really been the "directing head" of the "Special Commission," completely reversed his position in 1977. In May 1983, during some lectures he gave at Santander, then at Madrid, he publicly defended the authenticity of the apparitions.

Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, pages 59; 61

Basto and Mario like this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

COMMISSION PRIEST RESIGNS !
    What does it say about the Bishop’s " Commission" when its OWN investigative Priest resigns ? Don Juan Antonio Del Val Gallo (who later becomes the Bishop of Santandar ) ,and he lifts the ban on priests to say mass there, and more importantly ,he initiates a new investigation Committee in 1987 ,who findings are much different from the first bogus Commission, and they are sent to the Vatican. ( * also note the first Commission , never sent a report to the Vatican because they could not verify their claims that the apparitions were not true, because they had no witnesses interviewed, they never even interviewed the girls or their families ! ). Even the Brigadier General of the Army (Juan Seco ) called the investigation a “ farce “ !
    Padre Lucio Rodrigo was consulted by the members of the "Special Commission" (except Dr. Morales), in the second half of the month of August 1961. Following this encounter with the renowned Spanish theologian, Don Juan Antonio del Val,( the future bishop of Santander ). . ., resigned from the "Commission."

Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, J,Serre, page 100

Basto likes this.