GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
  2. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

PADRE PIO'S VEIL
    I'm sure most all of you have read the story I've posted about Conchita receiving Padre Pio's Glove ,veil that covered his face at his wake and his rosary, after his death. But there is a little known story about the veil I wanted to share. Conchita was writing a friend Elisa Bayor in Madrid about the veil, October 1968.
    "I had the cloth in front of me while I wrote the letter when all of a sudden the room was filled with a fragrance. I had heard about the fragrances from Padre Pio, but I never paid any attention to them. The whole room filled with such a strong smell of perfume that I began to cry. It was the first time I experienced this, it happened after his death."
    “ Conchita speaks of Padre Pio” " Needles " magazine. Spring 1975, page 13

What does it say about Garabandal and Conchita that of all the people in the world, Padre Pio thought to gift his personal items to her!

3. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

Based on the interviews and the information that is known, what is the minimum time that will pass between the warning and the miracle? Is it at least one month?

4. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

From my friend Tom Fahy (sent to me)

Mari Loli was speaking to her Pastor in Massachusetts one day, after he came to know about her relation with Garabandal, and told him that she could not remember
    whether the Blessed Virgin told her that it was 3 weeks or 3 months that the Warning would precede the Miracle. she said in her July 27, 1975 publicized interview.
    Fiat,
    Thomas Fahy

5. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

thank you Glenn, much appreciated. So I guess it could as short as 3 weeks.

Glenn and Sam like this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: Feb. 18, 1963 PADRE PIO RESTORES JOEY’S SENSE OF SMELL TODAY !

Joey Lomangino: “When I had my injury in 1947, I not only lost my eyes but I lost my sense of smell. So when I knelt down to receive Padre Pio’s blessing, and got the fragrance of roses that came from the wounds in his hands, I was startled and went against the wall with my arms up to protect myself; I didn’t know what it was. Padre Pio pulled down my hand and said in Italian, “Joey, don’t be afraid.” He then touched me on the bridge of my nose and my sense of smell was restored to me after being without it from the day of my accident in June 1947, which was 16 years.”
    Joey_lomangino_01.jpg

7. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

The “Warning” preparation
    MARI LOLI
    Q. Have you any words of advice for the people in order that they might prepare for this event?
    A. ''To do much penance, make sacrifices, visit the Blessed Sacrament every day that we are able to, and to pray the holy rosary daily. ''
    CONCHITA '
    Q. Do you have any words of advice for the people in order that they might prepare for this event?
    A. ''We must always be prepared, with our souls in peace, and not tie ourselves down so much to this world. Instead, we must think very often that we are here to go to heaven and to be saints. ''

February, 1977 ''Interview with the Seers.'' “NEEDLES” , July - September 1977 Issue. Page 10
    Republished in the “GARABANDAL” magazine, January – March of 198O

8. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

THE WARNING INTERVIEW WITH THE SEERS:
    February, 1977 “NEEDLES” magazine July - September 1977 Issue , page 10
    JACINTA

Q. Can you tell us what the Warning will be like?
    A. The Warning is something that is first seen in the air everywhere in the world and immediately is transmitted into the interior of our souls. It will last for a very short time, but it will seem a very long time because of its effect within us. It will be for the good of our souls, in order to see in ourselves our conscience, the good *(*Conchita says that we will only see the bad.) and the bad that we've done. Then we'll feel a great love toward our heavenly parents and ask forgiveness for all our offenses.
    Q. Will the Warning be felt by all people regardless of their beliefs?
    A. The Warning is for everybody because God wants our salvation. The Warning is in order for us to draw closer to Him and to increase our faith. Therefore, one should prepare for that day, but not awaiting it with fear because God doesn't send things for the sake of fear but rather with justice and love, and He does it for the good of all His children that they might enjoy eternal happiness and not be lost.

9. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

From the lost interview series from September 2020, a quick talk (only 4 minutes) on What is the Warning

Dave Fagan and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks for posting this, Glenn.

Glenn likes this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Testimony of Joachim Bouflet, PhD August 23, 1968, he accidently meets Padre Pio.
    On the afternoon of the 23rd of August, I went to the small church of Nossa Senhora das Graças. we passed through a side door of a cloister. A short distance away, in the shade under the arches, Padre Pio sat in an armchair. He looked tired. I was filled with emotion being so close to him. I was so close to Padre Pio! An opportunity like this would never come again. I crossed the cloister garden and fell at his feet. He was surprised. At the same time, two Capuchins ran out, shouting unintelligible words. Padre Pio made a sign to them with his gloved hand and they were silent, but stayed close by. Then he looked at me seriously, but I'm sure there was understanding and affection and it was reflected in his eyes. He placed his hand on my head (I was kneeling in front of Padre Pio) and he said a few words to me. The two monks withdrew to some distance. I heard Padre Pio, who kept his hand on my head. I understood perfectly what he said to me. I confessed my sins and he answered me, commenting on what I had said and then I was given an overwhelming experience of the charism attributed to him, and his knowledge of the heart. I felt a deep peace and a deep anguish. I don't know how long all this lasted.

A Bouflet PHD.jpg A ppio2.jpg

12. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

"LIVE THE MESSAGES !"
    At age 16 Conchita was already was spiritually wise: "There is no point in our believing in the apparitions if we do not heed the message." (from “Star on the Mountain”, p. 118 )

“To guess at dates regarding the [prophesied] Miracle shows a lack of faith in the Blessed Virgin. Indeed, the energies expended on this are so much better spent on living the Message! “ "There is no point in our believing in the apparitions if we do not comply with the message."
    “Needles” magazine Winter Issue 1972 issue pg. 8

13. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

MARY TEACHES CHARITY September 16, 1962
    There is a man in the village who is half crazy and does stupid things that could be very wrongly interpreted by the visitors who don't know his mental condition. He had been in an insane asylum for a year and now has decided to stay here. This is causing trouble and annoyance, and he will have to be sent away. During the ecstasy on that day, Loli and Conchita went to the house where this disturbed man, Alfonso, was staying. And with a crucifix they made the sign of the cross on the pillow of his bed. And while passing by him, they gave him the crucifix to kiss several times. The disturbed man froze on his knees. That night Father commented: "What a lesson in charity the girls have given us." Everyone who had been talking about the necessity of throwing the insane man out of the village was touched — above all, the Cardinal's secretary, Father Guillermo Hausschildt, who had thought of refusing him Communion. He said: "It is clear the Virgin wanted to give us a lesson." Conchita was asked why she had gone to the place where the deranged man was and had repeatedly given him the crucifix to kiss.
    She answered, "The Virgin told us: '’You despise him, but I love him.'" A response like this put us down, making us see our great lack of charity.

Reprinted from the “GARABANDAL” magazine , March -April issue , 2003

14. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

From the lost Regan Long interview series from September 2020, a quick talk (only 4 minutes) on The MIRCLE THAT FOLLOWS THE WARNING !

John T likes this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

MARTHE ROBIN (MARCH 13, 1902 - FEBRUARY 6, 1981) & Garabandal
    Marthe Robin was a French Roman Catholic mystic and stigmatist and foundress of the Foyers de charité association. Paralyzed since the age of twenty-seven, and also stigmatized, Marthe Robin would spend some fifty years of her life without sleep or food, nourishing herself uniquely with the Eucharistic Bread. “ Keep working for Garabandal without fearing what you have to suffer. Tell the 4 girls that I pray for them everyday”- Marthe Robin

From 'Garabandal' Book, J. Serre, pages 228-229

Pope Francis declared her “ Venerable “ on Nov. 8,2014.The recognition of a person as “venerable” is one step in the process leading to canonization. Marthe_Robin.jpg

16. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

From the lost Regan Long interview series from September 2020, a quick talk (only less 3 minutes) on The Possible Months of the Warning (Illumination of Conscience) and the Miracle of Garabandal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu8YqVSNxNI

Last edited: Feb 25, 2024
    Prayslie likes this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

THE BLESSED MOTHER'S 2 MAIN MESSAGES OF GARABANDAL
    Our Lady's 1st Message of Garabandal :October 18, 1961-- "We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance, and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. If we do not, a chastisement will befall us. The cup is already filling up, and if we do not change, a very great chastisement will come upon us."

2nd message:June 18, 1965-- “As my message of October 18 has not been complied with and has not been made known to the world, I am advising you that this is the last one. Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over. Many cardinals, many bishops and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. You should turn the wrath of God away from yourselves by your efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with sincere hearts, He will pardon you. I, your mother, through the intercession of Saint Michael the Archangel, ask you to amend your lives. You are now receiving the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation. Pray to us with sincerity and we will grant your requests. You should make more sacrifices. Think about the passion of Jesus.”

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

From the lost Regan Long interview series from September 2020, a quick talk (only 6 minutes) on The Chastisement

19. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Girls, no pain while in ecstasy !
    The “Commission “ doctors ,in trying to discredit the girls claim of being in the presence of our Lady (while in ecstasy ) , put the girls through a number of seemly torturous tests,yet they were unharmed . For example , when pinching and poking the girls got no reaction, they resorted to sticking them with pins and needles, trying to see if a lighted match would burn them, throwing sand in their eyes ,to try and make them blink or react. Flashing camera bulbs in their eyes to try and make them blink, or trying to pick them up and drop them on their knees, but 2 men couldn’t pick them up. These events only convinced the onlookers and the Doctors. “At the beginning, the doctors and the priests made numerous experiments to test if the children were really in ecstasy; if, for example, they were sensitive to pain: burnings, pin pricks, etc.. They were never able to make them manifest any sensation of pain. Later, to avoid abuses, the young people surrounded and protected the children with their arms. As Ceferino, the father of Loli, said: “For the tests, that’s enough for now.”

* Memoirs of a Spanish Country Priest by Father José Ramon Garcia de la Riva, page 19
    Dr Ortiz 2.jpg

Basto and Niklas like this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Mary says the word "Purgatory" !
    "GARABANDAL" Magazine, April 16, 1983 Interview with Jacinta Gonzalez Moynihan

Q. “ Did the Virgin ever speak about Purgatory?”
    A. “ Yes”
    Q. “ Did she actually use the word Purgatory ? “
    A. “Yes, because she said many souls go there”.

(Reprinted in the GARABANDAL Magazine July-September 1983 Issue, page 6