GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

Okay, Glenn, I'll bite....the tribulation will happen sooner than most think? Do tell....I respect your assertion.

Byron and garabandalmiracle like this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

"LIVE THE MESSAGES !"
    At age 16 Conchita was already was spiritually wise: "There is no point in our believing in the apparitions if we do not heed the message."
    (Star on the Mountain, p. 118 )
    “To guess at dates regarding the [prophesied] Miracle shows a lack of faith in the Blessed Virgin. Indeed, the energies expended on this are so much better spent on living the Message! “

March 2013 Glenn’s conversation with Conchita
    With all of the arguing over which of the different visionary’s is right, predicting dates, the direction of the church, I've learned one thing, it’s all distracting, and detracting from our spiritual goals. The best advice I ever got was from Conchita ( when I asked her about the direction of all these things) ,she talked about what is most important, maintaining your spiritual life, (Confession, penance ,mass, communion, the rosary, the Morning Offering, etc.) and she said :
    " I surround myself with good people, pray and don't worry " .
    ( Sounds like she took the advice of her friend Padre Pio ).
    When asked the question, “What is the most important thing we must do? She said: “Keep the Commandments,” This sums up the way she lives her life today. People who think that she lives it waiting for the Miracle are mistaken. Conchita has said to me, “I don’t know how anyone gets through the joys and trials of life without prayer.”
    Many years ago when I started promoting the apparitions, while having a conversation with Conchita, she asked me " Do you do the rosary every day? " I said " well, ...not every day, I'm busy, I have several jobs". She said " Don't promote the messages, unless you are going to live the messages". Wow, that kind of knocked me for a loop, but she's right ! It is amazing that when you make the time to do those things, it seems like there is plenty of time to do them. God is funny that way. One of the most powerful weapons we all have, is sitting right in our homes every day, waiting to be used.

3. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

To those here to learn, as someone , and maybe the ONLY person on this forum, that worked with Joey Lomangino,and has been friends with Conchita Gonzales for neatly 30 years, having countless personal conversations with both,and I have a fairly good idea of whats going to happen , I am betting my reputation that the 3 Days WILL NOT HAPPEN AFTER THE WARNING ( and before the Miracle). READ what the 3 days are about (FIRE ,& DESRUCTION) its not even logical why God would sent this BEFORE THE GREAT MIRACLE ? This page is about "GARABANDAL PROPHECY & MESSAGES" , AND NEVER HAS IT BEEN SAID BY ANY OF THE VISIONARIES THAT IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. END OF DISCUSSION.

joseph gregory, Byron, Julia and 4 others like this.
  4. John T

John T Principalities

Respectfully, you are in complete error. The upmost authority on all things Garabandal is Glenn. His knowledge, based on facts, working with Joey and his direct contact/relationship with Conchita among many other things too numerous to mention are 1000% accurate! How do I know? I’ve been to Garabandal three times, spoke with the visionaries, mostly with Conchita from the 1970’s to the Mid 1990’s. (My parents promoted Garabandal with Joey and the Workers of Our Lady of Mt Carmel). I’ve also been to Italy and was before the uncorrupted body of Blessed Anna Marie Taigi who foretold the Three Days of Darkness. I am fully aware of it and pray to God I’m in Heaven when and if that happens. The Three days Of Darkness is the Conditional Chastisement foretold at Garabandal and the punishment foretold at Akita Japan. BUT FIRST GOD will send the Warning and the Miracle to convert the world. The worlds last chance before God punishes the world if we do not change. As Glenn said, it’s not even logical. The three days of Darkness will wipe out most of the world and there will be very few left on earth to give one last chance to for the Miracle to be after. Glenn and the visionaries are 1000% correct. Warning, Miracle and then the conditional chastisement (the three days of darkness/fire from the sky and worse). That is the accurate order and complete truth. Always was. Always will be. God help and Bless us all!

Thank you.

Booklady, Sam, Credo and 7 others like this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

garabandalmiracle, THIS PAGE IS FOR GARABANDAL INFORMATION, YOURS IS NOT ! THERE IS NO QUOTE FROM ANY GARABANDAL VISIONARY . THIS IS NOT FACT , ITS YOUR LONE OPINION, WITH NO GARABANDAL FACTUAL BASIS. I DONT WANT PEOPLE WHO COME HERE TO LEARN TO HEAR THIS NONSENSE. YOU'VE POSTED IT SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY, DON'T POST AGAIN IF YOU CANT PROVIDE PROOF !

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    joseph gregory, Julia and John T like this.
  6. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

so we are in the middle of the Lesser tribulation now, right?

WTW likes this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

If you follow the 3 "pre-Warning" prophecied events (see below ) (which were shown to 2 of the visionaries, SEE BELOW ) as a Tribulation period before the Warning, we are certainly at least at the beginning,if not the middle now, with really one more event needed to follow ( the Pope returning from his trip to Moscow,and hostilities breaking out in Europe, as the final sign of the Tribulation).

We were not given the exact time & date ,but we were given 3 clues as to when the Warning is approaching soon. The three clues were after a Synod, (well we had one in 2019, and another is scheduled for 2022) also “when Communism comes again “and the global effects of Communism, especially religious persecution, and lastly the Pope returning from a visit to Moscow, Russia (and hostilities breaking out in Europe ). When all 3 have taken place, we are there !

NIGHT OF TEARS JULY 28-29 1961
    “ The ecstacies of July 28 and 29 1961, were to represent a kind of particularly intensive course in which only Jacinta and MariLoli took part. For the first time our Lady showed them” the cup filling up with the wine of the wrath of God”. She spoke to them of the trials ,the sins of humanity would eventually cause, in a time we may call “ time of the Pre- Warning ( or Pre-Aviso ).

“GARABANDAL“ J. Serre, pg. 71

Sam, Mario, Beth B and 8 others like this.
  8. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

yes, I think at this point we are just waiting on the Pope coming from Moscow....everything else is in place...

Sam, Beth B, Carmel333 and 5 others like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

October 19, 1982 Interview with Mari Loli
    Q. Do you remember what the Blessed Mother said about the communist tribulation that is to precede the Warning?
    A. It would look like the communists would have taken over the whole world and it would be very hard to practice the religion, for priests to say Mass or for people to open the doors of the churches.

Is this prediction starting to come true in Ireland ? I am hearing sad news today coming out of Ireland, PLEASE PRAY FOR IRELAND !

Fr John S. Hogan, ocds (FROM TWITTER POST )
    The Irish Government has confirmed that the celebration of public Mass is an offence punishable by law. A priest may not leave his home for a Mass except for a restricted funeral/wedding. Citizens may not leave their homes to attend Mass.

https://www.catholicarena.com/latest/2021/3/28/irish-government-adamant-that-mass-is-unlawful-reports?fbclid=IwAR1N-AjuxudRZb8cZaRNNVoXV96fVmwXFHAyG7pFcn2ecNwn04WpiPGq7ZY

Sam, Beth B, Donna259 and 5 others like this.
  10. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I take it you are saying the Three Days of Darkness would not happen before the Warning and Miracle spoken of at Garabandal. That makes perfect sense to me.

The Three Days of Darkness sounds like a Chastisement, and would be after people had a chance to repent and return to God. We can see all around us people are indifferent to so many calls to return to God. But did Conchita not say she expected the Warning in her lifetime and the Chastisement in the lifetime of her children. Could be mistaken, but that stuck in my memory.

Donna259 likes this.
  11. Byron

Byron Powers

She said she would be announcing the Warning 8 days before it arrives. And she hoped her children would not have go through the chastisement.

12. John T

John T Principalities

Actually and to correct it-She will be announcing the “Miracle” 8
    Days before. No one knows the date of the Warning except God and Our Blessed Mother. Mari Loli was the only human being who knew the date of the Warning but she took it with her to her grave. Peace!

Julia, Beth B, Glenn and 1 other person like this.
  13. Byron

Byron Powers

Oops yes Miracle not Warning.

14. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Yes she hs spoken on experiencing the Warning (also because it precedes the Miracle) so she has to be here, and yes she feared for her Children, should humanity fail to repent ,and face the Chastisement.

Julia, Sam and Donna259 like this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Mary : “He is my son too”
    In Garabandal the Virgin Mary wanted to reveal herself above all as a MOTHER. She is a Mother that does not abandon her children. On the contrary, she worries about all her children. She said to Conchita, “I have them all beneath my mantle”, and to all of us, “I love you a lot and I desire your salvation”.
    At Garabandal, a Protestant asked the children if the Lady would bless an object for him; her reply to the children was, "He is my son, too."

Julia, Sam, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

"He is my son, too. That is beautiful!

Julia, Stia and Byron like this.
  17. Credo

Credo Christi Crux est Mea Lux

Accurate and well stated...

John T and Julia like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

NEW * DIGITALLY REMASTERIZED * audios of children praying in ECSTASY (2021)

Petrus, Sam, Stia and 2 others like this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

ECSTATIC WALKS AT NIGHT
    One of the first signs of this being miraculous was the girls following Mary in an "Ecstatic state". The girls would walk at night, not only through the town without looking where they are stepping, eyes gazing upward,but more impressive was the ecstatic walks at night through the rocky cow paths, never falling, tripping or being injured. Here is the cow path in daylight, amazing !
    156854225_3797596716974257_4759113845304529157_n.jpg

Petrus, Stia, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  20. There is no end of discussion; you may be an expert on Garabandal but you are not an expert on the future, God can and does change his mind, who said all that would happen was revealed in Garabandal? yes Garabandal is true but it is only an outline of what's coming.