GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Daniel75

Daniel75 New Member

Mutual Assured Destruction. The underlying meaning of the term is that both Russia and the USA are both destroyed after a full nuclear exchange during a nuclear war between the two countries.

Booklady likes this.
  2. Byron

Byron Powers

Thanks Daniel for your explanation on MAD. But have you considered the new administration of today? What if this administration just opens the door for China to invade America? Wouldn’t that make it easier for Russia to take over Europe then? So much can happen in a year. Just look at Texas today. Who would of thought the commissioners who caused so much havoc against the Texan grid aren’t even Texans? Our country has transformed into one I can’t even recognize.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    Booklady likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

The “Chastisement “& 3 Days of Darkness

GLENN HUDSON·SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2021·
    Many people as me to compare the prophecy of the "Three Days of Darkness"attributed to the late mystic, Blessed Anna Maria Taigi, (and some other seers) and the “CHASTISEMENT” mentioned at Garabandal. (The term "3 days" was NEVER used in Garabandal.)
    We have only one descriptive statement from Conchita as to one aspect of the event, and one from Mai Loli, whereas Blessed Anna's is more detailed and descriptive. They do same one common theme of “ FIRE”. Here is Conchita's statement on what the Blessed Mother allowed her to say about the "Chastisement" :

In his book THE APPARITIONS OF GARABANDAL, Francisco Sanchez-Venture y Pascual includes the following note written by Conchita about the Chastisement:
    “The Chastisement is conditional and depends on whether or not mankind heeds the messages of the Blessed Virgin and the Miracle. If it should take place, I know what it will consist of because the Blessed Virgin told me about it, but I am not permitted to say what it is. Moreover, I have seen the Chastisement. I can assure you that if it comes, it will be worse than being enveloped in fire, worse than having fire above and beneath you. I do not know how much time will elapse between the Miracle and the Chastisement.”
    On the feast of the Holy Rosary, October 7, 1962, Maria Herrero de Gallardo was in Garabandal and took the occasion to question Mari Loli about the visions of June 19-20, 1962 (the Nights of the Screams), and what she and the other visionaries could possibly have seen to cause them to cry out in such a terrifying manner. Sefiora Herrero reported:
    "Oh!" exclaimed the girl. "That was horrible to see. We were really frightened, and I know no words that could explain it. We saw rivers change into blood.... Fire fell from the sky.... And something much worse still, which I'm not able to reveal now."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Chastisement from other Seers:
    Prophecy of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi

"The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.
    "After the three days of darkness, St. Peter and St. Paul, having come down from Heaven, will preach in the whole world and designate a new Pope. A great light will flash from their bodies and will settle upon the cardinal who is to become Pope. Christianity, then, will spread throughout the world. He is the Holy Pontiff, chosen by God to withstand the storm. At the end, he will have the gift of miracles, and his name shall be praised over the whole earth. Whole nations will come back to the Church and the face of the earth will be renewed. Russia, England, and China will come into the Church." (Prophecy of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi [1769-1837 A.D.] who was Beatified by Bendedict XV in 1920.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Message from Akita: October 13, 1973
    "My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you. You will inform your superior."After a short silence:
    "As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and priests."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BLESSED SR. ELENA AIELLO “Once there was the chastisement by water, but if there is not a returning to God, there will come the chastisement by fire, which will cover the streets of the world with blood.”The 3 days of darkness scriptural details in different places throughout the bible.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booklady and Petrus like this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE: Biblical references
    Isaiah 13:[9] Behold, the day of the Lord shall come, a cruel day, and full of indignation, and of wrath, and fury, to lay the land desolate, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it. [10] For the stars of heaven, and their brightness shall not display their light: the sun shall be darkened in his rising, and the moon shall not shine with her light.
    Isaiah 26: 20 Go, my people, enter into thy chambers, shut thy doors upon thee, hide thyself a little for a moment, until the indignation pass away. [21] For behold the Lord will come out of his place, to visit the iniquity of the inhabitant of the earth against him: and the earth

Acts 19 (quoting from the book of Joel) [9] Behold, the day of the Lord shall come, a cruel day, and full of indignation, and of wrath, and fury, to lay the land desolate, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it. [10] For the stars of heaven, and their brightness shall not display their light: the sun shall be darkened in his rising, and the moon shall not shine with her light.

Mathew 24: [29] And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be moved: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all tribes of the earth mourn: and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with much power and majesty.
    Revelation 9:2
    He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit.
    Jeremiah 4:28
    “For this the earth shall mourn and the heavens above be dark, Because I have spoken, I have purposed, And I will not change My mind, nor will I turn from it.”
    Amos 8:9
    “It will come about in that day,” declares the Lord GOD, “That I will make the sun go down at noon and make the earth dark in broad daylight.”
    Matthew 24:29
    “But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give it’s light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.”
    Acts 2:20
    The sun will become dark, and the moon turn to blood, before the coming of the great and glorious Day of the Lord.

Booklady and Carmel333 like this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Happy 45th Wedding Anniversary to Jacinta & Jeff Moynihan ! God bless you both. (2-21-76 )
    2-21-76.jpg

6. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

MARY'S VOICE IS HEARD !

August 4,1961 OUR BLESSED MOTHER'S VOICE IS HEARD !

Conchita recounts the the story in the book "Our Lady comes to Garabandal" . She said " I was returning from the fields,we met my Godmother Maximina Gonzalez, she was very excited and said this to us "Do you know the voice of the Blessed Virgin has been heard on a tape recorder ?" " What did she say I asked ? " She replied " Loli and Jacinta asked her (The Blessed Virgin) "Speak, Please Speak" and the people heard an answer : " No, I wont speak " . My Godmother told me that people began to cry because they were very moved at having heard the Blessed Virgin's voice.

You can download this story from the book ,"SHE WENT IN HASTE TO THE MOUNTAIN" CHAPTER 7 on page 156. Here is the link for our downloadable books.

http://stjosephpublications.com/download/PDF/Book1_Chapter_07.pdf

7. Petrus

Petrus Guest

Doesn't sound so conditional to me.

Could it be that it can be delayed but not fully prevented?

8. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

World wide repenence & prayer, its "possible", not probable.

9. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

I feel ,as many do, that Garabandal is the continuation of Fatima. At Garabandal, Saint Michael first appeared to the visionaries in the evening (8:30 P.M.) of June 18, 1961, exactly 40 years to the day as Fatima’s Lucia on her last day in Aljustrel before leaving for the convent school. That evening, having left her home and paying a last visit to the Cova da Iria, she is said to have seen Our Lady standing at a spot now occupied by the lower steps of the Basilica.

In the sixth apparition at Fatima on October 13, 1917, during the tableaux of visions during the Miracle of the Sun, Our Lady appeared as Our Lady of Mount Carmel with the scapular on her wrist. On July 2, 1961, the Virgin appeared at Garabandal as Our Lady of Mount Carmel with a large brown scapular draped over her right arm.

When Our Lady appeared at Fatima in 1917 she did something she had not done before: she addressed messages specifically to the entire world. While she appeared again after Fatima at Beauraing (1932-33) and Banneux (1933), she did not speak to the world at either of those places. But at Garabandal we again find this universal appeal. Although Fatima and Garabandal are separate events there is continuity in the revelations and similarities in features of the events not found among the other visits of Our Lady during the Marian Age. It is interesting to note that the 3rd secret was supposed to be released after 1960,and when it was not, Mary appeared at Garabandal in 1961.

See how the world did not heed Mary's Fatima warnings, so she stated them more profoundly at Garabandal.

10. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Petrus and Mario like this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Conchita: “Live the Messages ! “

"LIVE THE MESSAGES !"
    At age 16 Conchita was already was spiritually wise: "There is no point in our believing in the apparitions if we do not heed the message."
    (Star on the Mountain, p. 118 )
    “To guess at dates regarding the [prophesied] Miracle shows a lack of faith in the Blessed Virgin. Indeed, the energies expended on this are so much better spent on living the Message! “

March 2013 Glenn’s conversation with Conchita With all of the arguing over which of the different visionary’s is right, predicting dates, the future of our new Pope, the direction of the church, I've learned one thing, its all distracting, and detracting from our spiritual goals. The best advice I ever got was from Conchita ( when I asked her about the direction of all these things) ,she talked about what is most important, maintaining your spiritual life, (Confession, penance ,mass, communion, the rosary, the Morning Offering, etc.) and she said :" I surround myself with good people, pray and don't worry " . ( Sounds like she took the advice of her friend Padre Pio )

When asked the question, “What is the most important thing we must do? She said: “Keep the Commandments,” This sums up the way she lives her life today. People who think that she lives it waiting for the Miracle are mistaken. She does not. Her life is anchored in our Catholic beliefs. Conchita has said to me, “I don’t know how anyone gets through the joys and trials of life without prayer.”
    If people wonder why God chose this place for the apparitions, here’s an interesting fact. I have posted the story that God and our Blessed Mother consider Garabandal “Sacred Ground”. It is a confirmed fact that the Rosary has been said there on a nightly basis for hundreds of years !
    When Mary first appeared at Garabandal, the first thing she taught the girls, was the Rosary. She actually took the time to teach them all the words and especially to emphasize saying it slowly. She taught the children to recite the rosary each time they saw her and that they actually did recite it during every apparition . Conchita, diary, jp89: "The rosary is a very important part of the Blessed Virgin's message"..."
    Many years ago when I started promoting the apparitions, while having a conversation with Conchita, she asked me " Do you do the rosary every day? " I said " well, ...not every day, I'm busy, I have several jobs". She said " Don't promote the messages, unless you are going to live the messages". Wow, that kind of knocked me for a loop, but she's right. It is amazing that when you make the time to do those things, it seems like there is plenty of time to do them. God is funny that way. One of the most powerful weapons we all have, is sitting right in our homes every day, waiting to be used, USE IT !

Beth B, Petrus and Carmel333 like this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

Praise God for the grace of nuptial faithfulness!:ROFLMAO:

Beth B and Petrus like this.
  13. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you for pointing this out Glenn; a connection I have failed to make.

Beth B, Byron, Glenn and 1 other person like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

UNTANGLED ROSARIES
    Another interesting miraculous phenomenon was the returning of rosaries. Now that people started to believe the Blessed Mother was actually appearing at Garabandal, they would bring their rosaries and medals to be kissed by her.
    They were all piled on a table for the girls to offer up to her. Entangled when presented by the girls to be venerated by the Blessed Mother, rosaries, medals, and multitude of objects would incredibly untangle smoothly when being returned to their owners. Even without any pre-established order, the Garabandal visionaries also never errored in returning each object to its proper owner, and never actually had to look for the owner, Mary led them to the owner while gazing upward at her. UnTangled rosaries.jpg

15. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF CONCHITA’S PROPHECY OF COMMUNISM IN SPAIN ?

" And Conchita has said that communism will return

to Spain, [GarabandalNuevo Pentecostes, 1984] but she went on to

say that it will suffer less than other areas of Europe because of the

persecution it had already endured during the Spanish Civil War (1936-39) where

13 bishops and more than 7,000 priests and religious were put to death.

Beth B, Booklady, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Padre Pio's visit to Garabandal in bilocation!

Conchita had written to Padre Pio requesting his advice on various subjects that concerned her, and before the letter had time to reach San Giovanni Rotondo, a group of Padre Pio's spiritual children composed of five Italians, one Frenchman, one Canadian, one Filipino and a Belgian priest, visit her in Garabandal, announcing to her the visit of Padre Pio to respond directly to her questions.

Then, on October 10, 1967, through a phenomenon of bilocation (the capacity of one person to be present in two places at the same time), Padre Pio's visit to Conchita took place at her house, where he was about an hour . She can see his figure, unmistakable habit, hear his voice, kiss his hands and notice the penetrating and characteristic perfume that comes out of his wounds.

During his visit, he said among other things that he had been in Garabandal four times and, as proof of the authenticity of his presence, he writes in a letter in Aramaic the phrase "in union of prayers" and signed P Pio.

Note: It must be reported that Padre Pio never left during his entire religious life, from the Convent in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy. His visit to Garabandal only happened by the process of bilocation that only happen to some saints. 10-10-67

Retrieved from the book "Garabandal 67, spiritual chronicle of a year"

Beth B, Booklady and Petrus like this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

A COLLECTION OF CONCHITA’S THOUGHTS

After a 1966 Locution with Jesus, Conchita gives her thoughts

Living the Message

The Blessed Sacrament

The Priesthood

Daily Duty & Sacrifice

https://www.garabandal.us/pdfs/talk_world.pdf

Beth B, Mario and Petrus like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

GARABANDAL & PURGATORY
    I have always viewed Purgatory as God's greatest act of Mercy. The reason I say this is that, for the most part, most people do not deserve Heaven immediately upon their demise. Purgatory at least gives us that hope and that someday, we can attain Heaven (and we have also avoided hell ). The Warning will be God's next greatest act of Mercy, by allowing us to see the gravity of all our sins, as he sees them, and a chance to repent, and correct our ways, before a final judgment one day .

https://ourlady.ca/2020/04/garabandal-and-purgatory-part-1-fr-joseph-a-pelletier/

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  19. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Petrus likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

THE "CALLS"
    I am going to insert here what was written in the early times of the apparitions by Father Ramón María Andreu S. J . an exceptional witness of the Garabandal events. It is to be pointed out that the calls occurred only when the Virgin was going to come, and never when it was simply a visit with the Angel.

Father Andreu reported: “The phenomenon of the calls or interior touches from which the ecstasies arose happened to the four girls in the following way. They would say that there were always three calls. These could occur at the same time when they were together; they could occur at the same time when they were separated; they could occur at a time which was not the same even if they were together; they could occur to all four, to just one, or to several of them. The word call was originated by the girls themselves who talked like this: Today the Virgin did not "call" me. Today she "called" me. I have already had one "call" or two . . . It is not easy to describe the nature of the calls. The girls said they were like a joy from within, a clear and definite joy that was always present. It was as if the Virgin had said in the first call, Jacinta! and in the second, Jacinta, come! and in the third, Jacinta, run, run, run! But all this without audible words. The children hid the calls; and if they were not asked, or if they did not spontaneously mention them in some cases, they would not have been noticed.

“She went in haste to the Mountain”, Ch.4 pg. 73