GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

John T likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Padre Pio's visit to Garabandal in bilocation!
    Conchita had written to Padre Pio requesting his advice on various subjects that concerned her, and before the letter had time to reach San Giovanni Rotondo, a group of Padre Pio's spiritual children composed of five Italians, one Frenchman, one Canadian, one Filipino and a Belgian priest, visit her in Garabandal, announcing to her the visit of Padre Pio to respond directly to her questions.
    Then, on October 10, 1967, through a phenomenon of bilocation (the capacity of one person to be present in two places at the same time), Padre Pio's visit to Conchita took place at her house, where he was about an hour . She can see his figure, unmistakable habit, hear his voice, kiss his hands and notice the penetrating and characteristic perfume that comes out of his wounds.
    During his visit, he said among other things that he had been in Garabandal four times and, as proof of the authenticity of his presence, he writes in a letter in Aramaic the phrase "in union of prayers" and signed P Pio.
    Note: It must be reported that Padre Pio never left during his entire religious life, from the Convent in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy. His visit to Garabandal only happened by the process of bilocation that only happen to some saints. 10-10-67
    https://www.apostoladodegarabandal.com/en/as-cartas-do-padre-pio/
    Retrieved from the book "Garabandal 67, spiritual chronicle of a year"

Booklady likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT YET:

Booklady likes this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

6. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

7. Mario

Mario Powers

I'm greatly shocked, Glenn, from what I read in the above link, concerning what Mari-Loli told Fr. Gustavo Morelos.

I had always thought that prior to the Warning, communism would necessarily have to return, and that the reality of this prediction was one of the factors that upset the children during the Night of Screams. I have always assumed that this was a reference to the rise of a political, atheistic communism such as an attack against Europe by Russia. But I just learned that in the above interview, Mari-Loli specifically tells Fr. Morelos:

"...The Blessed Mother has shown us how Communism will enter into the Church, and this is the Great Punishment. When we saw the consequences, this is what made us cry."

I'm in a state of shock!!o_O:sick::sick::sick::barefoot::barefoot::barefoot::cry::cry::cry:

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Sam, Booklady, Sunnyveil and 2 others like this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Communism entered the Church in the 1940& 50s, it has returned to the Western world today, and will get worse.

Booklady likes this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Pope John Paul I died on 28th September 1978.
    ( 42 years ago Today)
    "What a mistake those who do not hope make! Judas made a huge blunder the day in which he sold Christ for 30 denarii, but he made an even bigger one when he thought that his sin was too great to be forgiven. No sin is too big: any wretchedness, however great, can always be enclosed in infinite mercy."

Reminds me of a part of Mary's 2nd message at Garabandal: 2nd message:June 18, 1965-- “As my message of October 18 has not been complied with and has not been made known to the world, I am advising you that this is the last one. Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over. Many cardinals, many bishops and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. You should turn the wrath of God away from yourselves by your efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with sincere hearts, He will pardon you. I, your mother, through the intercession of Saint Michael the Archangel, ask you to amend your lives. You are now receiving the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation. Pray to us with sincerity and we will grant your requests. You should make more sacrifices. Think about the passion of Jesus.”

Booklady likes this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: SEPTEMBER 29, 1967:
    In the evening of the Feast of St. Michael, Conchita, preferring not to join this group in prayer, rather climbed up to the Pines with a few other persons. While the visionary and her friends knelt down in prayer, a star rose and remained above them during their whole prayer!
    [Excerpt from 'Garabandal' Book, page 214
    [​IMG]

Booklady likes this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Today is the Feast of St. Michael,(Sept.29) so I'll be posting stories about his role in the apparitions.
    St. Michael taught the girls how to receive communion
    Throughout the period of the apparitions, Saint Michael brought Holy Communion to the visionaries on days when mass was unavailable in the village. It is worth recalling his instructions on reception of the Eucharist. Before receiving communion he requested of the children to say an Act of Contrition and before thanksgiving after reception he taught them to say the Anima Christi (“Soul of Christ”) of Saint Ignatius Loyola.
    [​IMG]

12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Why would St. Michael give Communion ?
    During the whole period of the apparitions, the visionaries received Communion almost every day, either at the Mass in the village, or from the hands of the Angel when there was no priest at Garabandal.

[Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 65.]

Sam likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

St. Michael at Garabandal (An interview with Conchita)

Conchita’s description of St. Michael : “ He looked about 9 years old,but appeared to be very strong. He wore a light blue robe that covered his feet. He had two big wide wings, motionless, pink in color but with a redish hue, much darker than his face”.

http://www.garabandal.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/interview-with-conchita.pdf

14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

St. Michael took hosts from Tabernacles

May 1973 Interview :Where did St. Michael get the Communion hosts from ?

Q: Doctor Dominguez: Since only priests can consecrate, did you ever ask the Virgin where the angel got the Hosts?

A:Conchita: Yes, we did ask because a priest told us to. The Virgin said that the angel took the already-consecrated Hosts from tabernacles on earth

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The appearance of St. Michael to the 4 girls.
    June 18,1961.While the girls were biting some apples, of their innocent petty theft (taken from a teacher’s apple tree) , a thunderclap of lightning flashed and zigzagged across the sky. At 8:30 pm, frightened the children began to be sorry for their mischief, when suddenly an Angel appeared. Conchita was the first to see him, hardly a minute before the others all cried out at the same time “ Aye The Angel ! “
    Then falling into ecstasy, they contemplated him in silence. The Angel appeared to the children, wearing a blue tunic, with dark eyes and hair, a mat complexion, and "wings that looked as if they were made of fire," according to Conchita. "A very beautiful person, surrounded by a very strong light that did not hurt the eyes," the visionary again pointed out. According to Jacinta, "the Angel appeared to be nine years old, but 'very strong.' He looked like a young boy, but before him we felt great respect." We are almost certain now that the angel who appeared at Fatima was also St Michael. At Garabandal, we are sure of that, since on the following 2nd of July the girls learned his identity from Our Lady herself.
    [Excerpts from 'Garabandal' Book, page 28.]

16. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Father David Nix has an interesting 'theory'-- as he calls it-- that is related. Father teaches an online catechism series called CPX. When discussing the part of the Creed that states Jesus was crucified under Pontius Pilate, Father Nix notes that the Jewish hierarchy turned Jesus over to Pilate, with the Jewish leaders saying "We have no king but Caesar" (John 19:15) . We know the Church is the bride of Christ and where Christ goes so must also the Church go. So at the end of the time the Church will be delivered by its own hierarchy(atheistic communists?) into the hands of the modern day Caesar. Today that Caesar could be the new world order as the Church now extends throughout the world.

Father Nix says that if his theory is true we could be living at either the end of the world or the time of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Father Nix relates the second possibility to the prophecies of Our Lady of Good Success (which Father Ripperger gives two excellent talks on). Our Lady of Good Success specifically stated that her prophecies addressed events during the 20 th century.. The prophecy states that when all seems lost and paralyzed it will be the happy beginning of a complete restoration where the Church will"leap as a young girl again". Father Nix asks what could be more paralyzing then churches across 7 continents shutting their doors and bowing down in deference to the new world order ( the modern day Caesar) decrees on covid .

According to Our Lady the virtues required at this time are great strength of will, constancy, valor, and much trust in God. Amen.

Worth watching this short video

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    Sam and Mario like this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Yesterday someone had commented on how young St. Michael looked when he appeared to the girls (about 9 yrs.old, as not to frighten them), and I remarked Mary appeared young too (18 years old). I was asked to provide proof of that today (in my inbox mail) so I will, happily !
    Mary’s Age at apparition , 18
    At 12:10 p.m., the children went into an ecstasy. Conchita was heard to insist on the need for a public miracle. "At Lourdes and Fatima you gave them proof . . ." She smiled. "D'you want me to show you what I've got?" She held up seven or eight rosaries. "You're to kiss them ..." .................. "Someone brought us some dolls, today". .................. "How d'you like me with my hair short?" ....... "You're coming this afternoon? Oh, how lovely!"
    Jacinta proceeded. "Have we got to stay two in each house again this afternoon?" ........ "How old are you?" ......... "You're three years older than me ..."........... "Six?" .................. "Oh, yes, of course. Twelve and six makes eighteen. You're seven years older than Mary Cruz;she's eleven."
    From " Apparitions at Garabandal" (the brown book )

Sam and Booklady like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

THIS DAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY : OCTOBER 1, 1961:
    "THE BLESSED VIRGIN TOLD ME ONE THING . . .
    MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL YOU
    [DON VALENTIN] HAVE WRITTEN UNTIL NOW."
    First day and also first Sunday of the "month of the Holy Rosary" Conchita, at the end of a nocturnal ecstasy, told Don Valentin that she had just learned something from the Blessed Virgin which was far more important than anything that the pastor of Garabandal had been able to note until now. It dealt almost certainly with the future conversion of Protestants or Anglicans, according to what Conchita herself told Placido Ruiloba at that time: "Why do you criticize the Protestants, since 'soon' [better said 'without delay' ('pronto'), since that Spanish word does not in effect mean necessarily 'soon,' but rather the fact that an event will occur 'fast and unhindered'], we will be reunited (or "ONE" - comunes)". Our Lady would reveal gradually to the visionary the first element of a future "major Church event," that is, "the perfect Unity of all Christians at last being accomplished, the very "reunification of Churches" in the Unique Church of Christ! True she began revealing it, one might reasonably think, through the deceased Padre Luis, from August 15, 1961 on other people there. Kind of a prophetic preview and experience of the future worldwide AVISO? [The Warning].
    As to Maximo Foerschler, a German engineer and a fervent Protestant, he went to San Sebastian de Garabandal for the first time on the 13th of October 1961. Later he was to return there many times. The Blessed Virgin said of him to the visionaries, that "he believes in God, but little in Me. He will believe . . .". Effectively, that is what was to happen. Very quickly convinced of the supernatural authenticity of Garabandal when he was still a Protestant, Mr. Foerschler would eventually write his testimony in a remarkable document addressed to Msgr. Beitia Aldazabal.
    [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, pages 105-106]
    [Photo] Pastor Don Valentin

don VALENTIN.jpg

Mario likes this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

For those who want learn more about the Garabandal apparitions, this book series ,in my opinion, is the best ever written, now FREE ONLINE TO READ !

"SHE WENT IN HASTE TO THE MOUNTAIN "
    http://stjosephpublications.com/books_page.htm
    SWIHM.jpg

Mario likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Conchita & Humility
    For a time, while she was living in Fatima many years ago, she went daily to an older priest’s residence to volunteer as a cleaning lady. As on other occasions, she went there using the name of Maria, in order not to be recognized. However, one day someone recognized her and immediately all the resident priests knew that the woman who swept the floors of their residence was Conchita of Garabandal. From then on, nothing was the same. Conchita told me that when the priests discovered who she was, they changed the way they treated her. She said she was sorry that they had found out who she was because she felt better serving those elderly priests anonymously.
    Reminds me very much of Saint Bernadette.

"The Blessed Virgin used me like a broom. What do you do with a broom when you have finished sweeping? You put it back in its place, behind the door!"

Mario likes this.