GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

There are many prophecies and statements by our Blessed Mother that have come true already.

#1.She said "less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist".

Mass attendance is dramatically down. If people truly believed in the Eucharist, why would they not attend mass? Imagine how sad this makes Jesus.

#2." Many cardinals, many bishops and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them." - Some are misguided with their own personal agendas, some infiltrated the Vatican, others have hurt children, others have not used their vocational gifts from God properly. Others have caused many to leave the church. This is why we must pray for priests.

#3. " No World War 3 " There has been none since she predicted this. In my opinion,
    in WW1 & WW2, the world was equally divided, you were either on one side or the other politically. The Middle East ( which has been fighting since the beginning of time it seems) and other countries, like Korea, seem to be headed there again . It is possible to have multiple large scale wars ,but for different reasons. Obviously, the Middle East war , might not have anything to do with a conflict with N. Korea, China, Russia or the US.

It is possible to have the world at war, but not in the sense of the world equally divided as it was with WW1 & WW2. Lets remember also God will invoke the "Warning" when the world is at its worst ( most likely preventing that “World war.” )

#4. Padre Pio would see the Miracle. When Conchita found out Padre Pio died in Sept. 1968, she met his close friend, Father Bernardino Cennamo, at Lourdes, and asked him, "How is it that Our Lady told me Padre Pio would see the Miracle and he has died?" Father Cenammo responded, "Padre Pio saw the Miracle before he died. He told me himself."

#5. Ban lifted on priests going up to Garabandal.
    "A bishop will come along who will not believe at first, but will receive a sign and allow priests to go up to Garabandal for the Miracle."
    — Conchita in a 1962 letter to Fr. Jose Ramon Garcia de la Riva

In 1987, Bishop del Val officially lifted restrictions on priests going up to Garabandal and gave the pastor of Garabandal at the time, Father Juan Gonzalez Gomez, authority to allow visiting priests to celebrate Mass in the village church.

#6. The predicted appearance of the Communion host on Conchita's tongue. Conchita called this the " Little Miracle". For some time, the girls pleaded with the Blessed Virgin and Saint Michael to perform a miracle to convince those who would not believe. On June 22, 1962, Saint Michael told Conchita, that in response to this request, God would permit the invisible Host to be made visible on her tongue. Conchita announced this “little miracle” fifteen days in advance.

On July 19, 1962 at 1:30AM Conchita left her house in ecstasy, turned a corner and dropped to her knees in an adjacent lane. She put out her tongue. Those just inches away affirmed that it was bare.

In a startling flash, a brilliant white Host materialized on the girl’s tongue. Alejandro Damians, a businessman from Barcelona with a borrowed movie camera and flashlight illumination, took several frames capturing in black and white contrast this miracle of the Visible Host. Multiple eyewitnesses present that night, standing near Conchita, also testified publicly to the sudden appearance of the Host.

#7.The increase of abortions. Among the fulfilled prophecies of Garabandal was one that only came to light with the publication of a German book [Garabandal — Der Zeigefinger Gottes.] on Garabandal in 1992. The author, Albrecht Weber, was in Garabandal on the day after Conchita's last apparition at Garabandal on November 13,1965, and had a long conversation with the visionary. The following excerpt from his book deals with some of what the visionary told him: She [Conchita] spoke quite openly about the developments by which men in the near future would rebel against God. On the day after Our Lady's last appearance at Garabandal, Conchita asked the author, "Can you imagine how somebody could kill children in the womb without thereby killing the mother?" The author spontaneously answered, "No! What gave you that idea, Conchita?""Well, the Blessed Mother spoke about this and she let me know that this will happen with the overflowing of the chalice." [In her second Message of June 18,1965, the Virgin said, "Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over."]Conchita said this tremblingly without being able to visualize what it really implied. She said further that it disturbed her very much but that she felt ridiculous because she hadn't understood at all how this killing could be effected. The Blessed Virgin had not explained it to her and up until that moment, nobody had been able to make her understand it at all.Conchita would learn soon enough when abortion became legalized, even in her native country. The Blessed Virgin had spoken about this unfortunate practice to the visionary, in terms that had left her stunned. Indeed, at the time, Conchita did not understand "how it was possible to kill a child in his (or hers) mother's womb without killing the mother at the same time .

#8. Mary prophesied at Garabandal that one of the remaining popes (after the apparitions) will have a very short reign. Then, Pope John-Paul I died mysteriously on September 28, 1978 after having reigned for only 33 days. It proved to be the shortest of a pope in over a thousand years.

In time , we will see and understand many more of her predictions

Sunnyveil, Beth B, Don_D and 4 others like this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Conchita’s Diary note to Jesus
    From “Conchita’s Diary “ Chapter 14 (1963, age 14 )
    “I would like to visit you more. I want to be your little light that calls and lights up for you and grows brighter to give light to souls that want to come where you are. I also want to be the part within the door of the tabernacle so I can be more united with You. I want to be so much, but I am nothing, nothing, nothing. But since I am the daughter of Mary, the Mother of God, I am redeemed with the Blood of Christ Crucified, and because of that I am something.”
    [​IMG]

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Got mine.. 3 book series!
    Also, as far as how to get to Garabandal for the Miracle, I don't want to be a spoiler, but keep in mind "things will be at their worst" and "communism will have returned". So, we don't know what the world will look like then or what kind of travel will even be possible. To many credible prophecies speak of a global nuclear war, short but very deadly. What will be affected and where? Seems probable travel will not be as it is today when the time of the Warning and Miracle come.

Beth B and Sam like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have worn out dozens of them in the past 40 years and won't leave home without it!

Beth B, Sam and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Me too.

Beth B, Fatima and Sam like this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Conchita’s reaction to being robbed.
    When Conchita first came to America in 1972, she was working as a medical assistant to Dr. Dominguez in the Bronx. Everyday after attending morning mass, she would stop and pick up some coffee and also offer coffee to the homeless there, then proceed to work.
    One day while in the elevator, going up to her office, a man in there with her, stopped the elevator in between floors and pulled a knife on her. Not realizing that Conchita did not speak English well yet, finally yelled “ Money ! ” Conchita only had $20 on her, gave it to the robber, but then she did the unthinkable ! She told him do not use this for drugs, only to buy food and then she pulled out of her purse a Scapular, and also gave it to the robber ! A Saint among us.
    [​IMG]

Sunnyveil, Beth B, josephite and 5 others like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

On this Feast of " CORPUS CHRISTI" , lets remember that our Blessed Mother specifically mentioned the Eucharist in both her messages !
    THE BLESSED MOTHER'S 2 MAIN MESSAGES OF GARABANDAL

Our Lady's 1st Message of Garabandal :October 18, 1961-- We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance, and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. If we do not, a chastisement will befall us. The cup is already filling up, and if we do not change, a very great chastisement will come upon us.

2nd message:June 18, 1965-- “As my message of October 18 has not been complied with and has not been made known to the world, I am advising you that this is the last one. Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over. Many cardinals, many bishops and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. You should turn the wrath of God away from yourselves by your efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with sincere hearts, He will pardon you. I, your mother, through the intercession of Saint Michael the Archangel, ask you to amend your lives. You are now receiving the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation. Pray to us with sincerity and we will grant your requests. You should make more sacrifices. Think about the passion of Jesus.”

josephite and Sam like this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

In addition to the written sources I've provided in the past, here is Tom's testimony about why the "Warning & Miracle" will be in the "SAME, AND EVEN " NUMBERED YEAR. Listen at the 18:20 -22:00 mark.

Joan J, Sam and Minnesota Values like this.
  11. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

All fulfillment of prophesy from private revelation is dependent on our response.

Was Ninevah destroyed as God said it would be?

Specific details are not important, especially in regards to timing.

If God decided to not give us the warning or Miracle at all, or perhaps earlier (since we have not responded to the call), I wouldn't be surprised.

Prayer, penance, conversion and the Sacremental life are the message.

josephite likes this.
  12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

JACINTA & ( SAINT ) MOTHER TERESA,
    JANUARY 19,1992
    In January 1992, Mother Teresa invited Jacinta to come see her. She was then recovering from a serious illness in her noviciate of Tijuanna (Mexico), only a few hours away from the visionary's home at Pasadena (California, U.S.A.).Jacinta thus made the trip on January 19, 1992, on the eve of the Feast of St. Sebastian. The religious Sister enthusiastically presented her to her community: "Here is Jacinta of Garabandal. Garabandal is authentic!" Then, before everybody, she expressed her keen interest for the works and research done on the "events," even inquiring about the new Bishop, Msgr. Vilaplana. Mother Teresa then asked the visionary to pray for her Institute for, she said, "You have only one house, I have dozens of them to take care of." The famous Foundress, who had already met Jacinta in New York, recalled with her many of the graces received by the visionary, notably the one of seeing the Sacred Heart, for Whom Mother Teresa had a great devotion. Her death, which occurred on September 5, 1997, just a few weeks after having met for the last time, in New York, with Conchita, was to arouse an immense chorus of praise and true admiration.
    [From 'Garabandal' Book, page 233]
    download.jpg

Sam likes this.
  13. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

The information in this video is particularly helpful now. What has now caught my attention is in 2016, Conchita told Mother N she felt things are about to happen. Mother N agreed.

Well today we know what we've been seeing & going through.

Sunnyveil and Sam like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

JUNE 18, 2014 - Today also marks the 5th Anniversary of Joey Lomangino's passing.

I could write pages of what an enormous blessing it was to meet Joey ,first as a boy ,then 20 years later, and start working with him, becoming friends with him, getting to know his beautiful family, and all the spiritual lessons he taught, always with a smile and laughter. I treasured all 20 + years I knew him, and what makes me smile everyday is how this page has grown, knowing he is watching, and knows his life's work continues everyday here, with his blessing, since 2009.

I once asked Joey, “ what was your greatest blessing in life ? “

( thinking to myself well maybe it’s meeting Padre Pio, Conchita, the messages of Garabandal, his family ).

He said “ my blindness “. Alittle dumbfounded I said “ why ? “ He said “Because if I had never been blinded , I never would have probably been saved” . He taught me one lesson after another. He sees through “spiritual eyes”, Your soul and its final destination , that should be our focus and aim in life. Thank you and God bless you Joey !

4 of us pic.jpg

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

GARABANDAL HISTORY OF JUNE 18TH
    JUNE 18, 1961 -The appearance of St. Michael to the 4 girls.
    While the girls were biting some apples, of their innocent petty theft (taken from a teacher’s apple tree ) , a thunderclap of lightning flashed and zigzagged across the sky. At 8:30 pm , frightened the children began to be sorry for their mischief, when suddenly an Angel appeared. Conchita was the first to see him,hardly a minute before the others all cried out at the same time “ Aye The Angel ! “
    Then falling into ecstasy, they contemplated him in silence. The Angel appeared to the children, wearing a blue tunic, with dark eyes and hair, a mat complexion, and "wings that looked as if they were made of fire," according to Conchita. "A very beautiful person, surrounded by a very strong light that did not hurt the eyes," the visionary again pointed out. According to Jacinta, "the Angel appeared to be nine years old, but 'very strong.' He looked like a young boy, but before him we felt great respect." We are almost certain now that the angel who appeared at Fatima was also St Michael. At Garabandal, we are sure of that, since on the following 2nd of July the girls learned his identity from Our Lady herself. [Excerpts from 'Garabandal' Book, page 28.]

JUNE 18,1962 -On the First Anniversary of his appearance, St. Michael appears to the girls in the same spot.

JUNE 18, 1965 - on the 4th Anniversary of his first visit, St. Michael delivers the Blessed Mother’s second and most important message.
    “ As my message of October 18 has not been complied with and has not been made known to the world, I am advising you that this is the last one. Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over. Many cardinals, many bishops and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. You should turn the wrath of God away from yourselves by your efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with sincere hearts, He will pardon you. I, your mother, through the intercession of Saint Michael the Archangel, ask you to amend your lives. You are now receiving the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation. Pray to us with sincerity and we will grant your requests. You should make more sacrifices. Think about the passion of Jesus.

Don_D and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

GARABANDAL CONFERENCE IN TORONTO 11-9-96

WITH JOEY LOMANGINO AND JACINTA MOYNIHAN.

I thought it would be a wonderful treat for those of you who have never heard Joey speak about his life, accident, conversion, meeting Padre Pio, trips to Garabandal, and the Warning and Miracle.

I was blessed to accompany Joey and Marilyn Lomangino to Toronto for this Garabandal conference , organized by Dr. Michael Rozeluk and his wife Helen, who run the Canadian Garabandal site ( ourlady.ca )

At about the 51:25 mark of this home made video, and the end of Joey’s talk, you can see people lined up to meet Jacinta and venerate the crucifix our Blessed Mother kissed. Also another line to meet Joey & Marilyn Lomangino , and venerate the large medal our Blessed Mother kissed.

Here is the You Tube link :

SammySmiles likes this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The Vision of the Sacred Heart, Interview with Father Benac
    On December 23, 1978, Jacinta was interviewed by the Jesuit missionary Father Francisco Benac at his home in California. Here are some excerpts from this conversation:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Imagem recente de Jacinta González

[​IMG]
    Imagem de Jacinta no tempo das aparições

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Father Benac: I have read some articles in which you report that you have seen the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Please tell me how it all happened.

Jacinta: I remember that this happened on a day in which the four of us climbed a little higher above the zone of the "calleja", that is, above where the Angel had appeared to us for the first time. No one, a girl from our village, followed us on that day too. Suddenly, the other three fell into ecstasy and the Angel came. At that moment I was behind, and I saw them in ecstasy, and I said, "But I see nothing." Suddenly I saw the Sacred Heart of Jesus that impressed me greatly. He did not tell me, however, His gaze came to the deepest place in my heart.

Father Benac: What impressed you most?

Jacinta: His eyes, all his appearance, his eyes that arrived well inside my heart in an inexplicable way.

Father Benac: What did you think at that moment?

Jacinta: Oh, Father, this vision of the Heart of Jesus has been etched for ever, though I have never seen Him again. Whenever I remember His vision, I feel that infinite Love that came to my heart that day.
    Part of the group of pilgrims who went up to Garabandal. Being in Navarrete, place that has a beautiful Baroque Church, we asked Jacinta to describe to us the vision of the Sacred Heart. Jacinta, in the center of the picture, dressed in black, with her husband, Jeff, right in front of him. His daughter, Maria, is the third to count from the left.

Father Benac: Do you still feel it?

Jacinta: Oh yes! Whenever I see His image or speak of Him, as I do now, I feel Him within me in a way that I can not explain.

Father Benac: When you have been and have passed through the time of doubt, have you also doubted this vision?

Jacinta: No, Father. This vision always remained alive in my mind. It's something I've never doubted.

Father Benac: Has this vision led you to love God more? Do you think He wanted something special from you?

Jacinta: I can not answer that because He did not tell me. However I feel my heart much closer to Him from that moment on.

Jacinta: I remember that this happened on a day in which the four of us climbed a little higher above the zone of the "calleja", that is, above where the Angel had appeared to us for the first time. No one, a girl from our village, followed us on that day too. Suddenly, the other three fell into ecstasy and the Angel came. At that moment I was behind, and I saw them in ecstasy, and I said, "But I see nothing." Suddenly I saw the Sacred Heart of Jesus that impressed me greatly. He did not tell me, however, His gaze came to the deepest place in my heart.

Father Benac: What impressed you most?

Jacinta: His eyes, all his appearance, his eyes that arrived well inside my heart in an inexplicable way.

Father Benac: What did you think at that moment?

Jacinta: Oh, Father, this vision of the Heart of Jesus has been etched for ever, though I have never seen Him again. Whenever I remember His vision, I feel that infinite Love that came to my heart that day.
    Part of the group of pilgrims who went up to Garabandal. Being in Navarrete, place that has a beautiful Baroque Church, we asked Jacinta to describe to us the vision of the Sacred Heart. Jacinta, in the center of the picture, dressed in black, with her husband, Jeff, right in front of him. His daughter, Maria, is the third from left.

Father Benac: Do you still feel it?

Jacinta: Oh yes! Whenever I see His image or speak of Him, as I do now, I feel Him within me in a way that I can not explain.

Father Benac: When you have been and have passed through the time of doubt, have you also doubted this vision?

Jacinta: No, Father. This vision always remained alive in my mind. It's something I've never doubted.

Sam likes this.
  19. andree

andree Archangels

People may want to consider other angles on this subject, like this latest from James Corbett about what WW3 would look like. Various world leaders have said that we are at war, like Macron who said We are at war on national TV at the outset of lockdown in France. Our Lady does not lie obviously, but she was speaking to children who were innocent and sheltered from much evil on that mountain-top village. In a way, they may have represented the masses who have their heads in the sand and can't see the evil all around them. There is a new construct for the global war being waged now and some see it, unfortunately the masses do not. I think Our Lady's message is more about saying that there won't be another great war fought like the first two, but there is a war now just very evolved with respect to the first two.

It's ironic that the girls gave witness to an invisible presence and after investigating the evidence through the girls and events at Garabandal, the world did not believe. Today we fight an invisible enemy and the free world has mostly accepted this story and is handing over its freedoms and rights without seeing the enemy.

As James finished his report he said that he didn't know what words to use so that people would see what is going on. Didn't Our Lady say in Garabandal that people would understand but only when it was too late? Maybe that phrase of Hers was in reference to the war that people don't see going on in front of their very eyes.

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

THIS DAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY
    "The Nights of Screams"
    June 19&20,1962 - This is the second night in a row that the girls experience the foreshadowing of the future possible “ Chastisement”. They all raise their hands as to push away the vision. The terror is so great, they are heard to say “ Oh please let the children die before this happens”. This event so terrifies the entire village, that the entire village goes to confession and communion the next day !
    [​IMG]