GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

This also may have some affect toward this if I am not mistaken. It is interesting timing.

https://www.catholicherald.com/News...ds_saints,_new_prefaces_to_1962_Roman_Missal/

The Vatican doctrinal office announced the optional use of seven eucharistic prefaces as well as the celebration of the feast days of recently canonized saints in the "extraordinary" form of the Mass.

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith published two decrees March 25 that complete "the mandate given by Pope Benedict XVI" to the former Pontifical Commission "Ecclesia Dei," the Vatican said.

St. John Paul II had established the commission in 1988 to facilitate the "full ecclesial communion of priests, seminarians, religious communities or individuals" attached to the pre-Vatican II Mass.

However, Pope Francis closed the commission in 2019 and transferred their tasks to a new section of the doctrinal congregation.

In 2007, Pope Benedict XVI allowed for the celebration of the "extraordinary" form of the Mass, that is, Mass according to the Roman Missal published in 1962 before the reforms of the Second Vatican Council.

One decree allowed the use of seven new eucharistic prefaces that could be optionally used for the feasts of saints, votive Masses or "ad hoc" celebrations.

"This choice was made in order to safeguard, through the unity of texts, the unanimity of sentiments and of prayer that are appropriate for the confession of the mysteries of salvation celebrated in what constitutes the backbone of the liturgical year," the Vatican said.

The other decree allowed the optional celebration of the feast days of saints canonized after 1962. It also allowed for the possibility of honoring saints named in the future.

"In choosing whether or not to make use of the provisions of the decree in liturgical celebrations in honor of the saints, the celebrant is expected to make use of good pastoral common sense," the Vatican said.

2. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

If all the assumptions above are correct the warning and miracle will come in:

Jan-Apr 2022 or

Jan-Apr 2024.

I don’t see it happening beyond these timeframes.

BUT I think it’s best to keep a cautious approach.

Heaven could surprise us in so many ways.

What REALLY matters is we keep our lamps lit.

3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

13100923_1276707245677626_8141940384253866839_n.jpg I missed an important event yesterday , it was the anniversary of the passing of Saint Pope John Paul II. An amazing man and Papal leader. I had the great pleasure of meeting him in 1996 at the Vatican. He was also a great believer and supporter of Garabandal.

SAINT (Pope) John Paul II - on Garabandal
    There is a book on Garabandal, written by Albrecht Weber in 1993, entitled Garabandal Der Zeigefmger Gottes (Garabandal: The Finger of God), of which a first edition copy was presented to Pope John Paul II. He later asked his secretary, Fr. (now Archbishop) Stanislaus Dziwisz, to write to the author. In the subsequent printing (2000) of the book, on page 19, a portion of the Pope's message is reprinted, as follows:"May God reward you for everything. Especially for the deep love with which you are making the events connected with Garabandal more widely known. May the Message of the Mother of God find an entrance into hearts before it is too late. As an expression of joy and gratitude, the Holy Father gives you his apostolic blessing."Weber writes, "From the attached greeting in the Pope's own handwriting, with his signature, it is clear how deep an interest he has in the events of Garabandal, and how anxious he is that they should be made known in a credible way."
    On July 23, 1988, during a special general audience with the Pope at the Vatican ... "special" because it was held on Saturday, rather than the usual Wednesday... Father Robert introduced Garabandal Visionary Mari-Loli and family to him. Father Robert who was holding 7 year old Maria Dolores, one of the three Lafleur children, said to the Pope: "Your Holiness, a special blessing for your littlest children who come on behalf of The Blessed Virgin from Garabandal." Our Holy Father exclaimed "Garabandal!"
    (picture below )

mari loli.jpg

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Would be surprised if it is after those dates but sure we aren't meant to know.
    But there is feeling in the air that something big is brewing -

5. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Agree.

Would be interesting to have Glenn’s take (and anyone else’s viewing this thread) on these dates.

Based on what we know are these timeframes correct?

And if they are would you lean towards 2022 or 2024?

Booklady likes this.
  6. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

my question is whether there will be a very short period between the Miracle period and the restoration of the Church (a matter of months) or if there will be a period of years between the two events. Could there be a miracle and a few years of tribulation ahead? as a conversion call period?

7. josephite

josephite Powers

Thank you Mario.
    I have just watched the movie.
    I was so happy that the movie contained the 2 main messages from Our Lady to the world.
    The producers did a very good job condensing so much in a small amount of time.
    And even though the supernatural events could not be shown as Hollywood would have been able to portray with all their special effects, I hope and pray it will touch many hardened hearts.

Booklady, Indy and Jo M like this.
  8. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Archangels

My guess is that this lockdown, especially as it affects Churches, is what the messages are saying as the atmosphere of the Warning time. But the thing is, if it is not now, i.e. the next few months, then maybe these lockdowns, as they effect Churches, are to endure for a few years?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Booklady and Beth B like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Booklady and Credo like this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Well having lunch with Conchita one day (many years ago) she was in a particularly great mood,and asked when I thought the date was. After I almost choked to death on my food ,since I would have never thought this was a topic she would bring up. So I went into my " spiel" about how I researched all the factors,and gave her my educated guess. Well with a dead pan look, I could tell right away i was wrong. And I promised her that day,that I would always do my best to present all the information for that date, but never guess again, and that brought a smile to her face. Also her statement still rings in my head as a reminder :
    “To guess at dates regarding the [prophesied] Miracle shows a lack of faith in the Blessed Virgin .Indeed, the energies expended on this are so much better spent on living the Message! “

Booklady, Sam and Blizzard like this.
  12. Blume

Blume New Member

I am from Germany, and I am very sad, that the movie is not available here because one hopes to be able to show it here in the cinema. Because of the Corona crisis, there is currently no cinema and probably will not be in the foreseeable future. So it would be all the better, in such difficult times, to see a film that gives you hope.
    May God bless you

Beth B likes this.
  13. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Angels

https://mysticpost.com/2020/03/garabandal-movie-will-be-available-free-of-charge-during-holy-week/

https://www.garabandalthemovie.com

Carmel333, Jo M and Sam like this.
  14. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

Herzlich Willkommen, Blume! (Welcome, Flowers!) I've been trying to move to Germany for a while, I saw that a one way ticket from Phoenix to Frankfurt is only like $290 some days now so I've been thinking about taking a 'vacation' that I might not come back from. :ROFLMAO: I'm guessing people are being put in quarantine if they fly in from another country though...

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Only because my mailbox is filling up with requests for this contact information,I am just going to post it here once,instead of writing each person individually.

GARABANDAL JOURNAL MAGAZINE
    Email Barry Hanratty @ garabandaljournal@usfamily.net
    Or write to:
    GARABANDAL JOURNAL
    PO Box 1796
    ST. CLOUD, MN 56302-1796
    USA
    Published 6 times a year. Subscription rates: US: one year, $18; two years, $34; Three years, $50. CANADA AND MEXICO: one year, $20; two years, $38; three years, $56. ALL OTHER COUNTRIES (airmail): one year $30; two years, $58; three years, $86. Individual copies: $3. ($5 foreign). Make checks payable to “Garabandal Journal”.
    ( Sorry no phone number )

Booklady likes this.
  16. Sam

Sam Powers

Just finished watching the film, beautiful and heartbreaking. When we ever learn to answer God's calls to us when He sends His Blessed Mother to us.

Booklady, Beth B and Sanctus like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I hope you get to see it soon!

18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

NOTABLE BELIEVERS OF GARABANDAL

Yes, there are many known and unknown , Popes, Saints & Blessed's,and Church leaders who believed. I can’t think of another apparition with this resume of believers.

Saint ( Padre ) Pio

Saint (Pope) John Paul II

Saint (Pope ) Paul VI

Saint (Mother) Teresa of Calcutta

Saint (Fr. ) Jose Maria Escriva

Saint (Madre) Maravillas

Pope Benedict XVI

Sr. Lucia ( of Fatima )

Venerable Marthe Robin,

Venerable Fr. Ciszek ,

Venerable Padre Nieto,

Cardinal Ottaviani (Vatican Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith) ,

Archbishop of Madrid, Casimiro Morcillo Gonzalez

Arch Bishop Carlos Sierra of Madrid, Spain,

Arch Bishop Manuel Lopez of Mexico,

Bishop of Fatima Joao Venancio,

Fr. Constant Luis Pel

Madre Esperanza of Jesus,

Mother Angelica

You’re in good company !

Booklady likes this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Booklady and Sam like this.