GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

YES ! QUOTE: "The sick who are present will be cured and the incredulous will believe. "

josephite, HeavenlyHosts and Indy like this.
  2. Indy

Indy Praying

The thing is and I believe I mentioned it before, I feel the urge to get a bus of people together, people with disabilities, and bring them there. Not sure how feasible this will be considering I will only have 8 days to get organised.

3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Indy, the idea many have is to prepare now. They have set aside funds for airfare and a hotel stay ( or ) camping equipment,and provisions. Have suitcases ready.

4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: MARCH 3, 1962

A MYSTERIOUS (FIRST) LETTER FROM
    THE FAMOUS ITALIAN STIGMATIZED
    CAPUCHIN, BLESSED PADRE PIO OF
    PIETRELCINA, TO THE VISIONARIES
    OF GARABANDAL

On this "first Saturday" of March, Conchita received a letter addressed to the four visionaries in the village. It came from Padre Pio, as the Vision would confirm to Conchita, during an ecstasy she had on the same day, telling them, among other things:

"Dear children, this morning at nine, the Blessed Virgin asked me to tell you: 'O blessed little girls of San Sebastian de Garabandal! I promise that I will be with you until the end of times, and that you will be with Me until the end of the world. Then you will be united with Me in the glory of Paradise' ".

"I am sending you a copy of the rosary of Fatima that the Blessed Virgin asked me to send to you. This rosary was dictated by the Blessed Virgin and must be made known for the salvation of sinners and for the preservation of humanity from the worst chastisements God is threatening to send us.
    "I am giving you only one advice: Pray and make others pray, for the world is on the edge of ruin.
    "People do not believe you: they do not believe in your conversations with the Blessed Virgin . . .
    "People will believe when it will be very, very late."

As soon as she received this letter, Conchita sent Padre Pio a personal letter, with "a secret message from the Blessed Virgin of Mount Carmel and addressed to him."

We do not know exactly when the famous Capuchin of San Giovanni Rotondo learned about what was going on at Garabandal. Thanks to the book by F. Sanchez-Ventura, La Vierge est-elle apparue a Garabandal? (Did the Blessed Virgin appear at Garabandal?, N.E.L. Paris, 1965), we nevertheless know the gentle "reproach" he addressed, at the beginning of the year 1962, to a group of Spanish pilgrims on the authenticity of the apparitions: "How many apparitions do you need, when they have been taking place for already eight months?"

We shall see later in this Dossier, more, much more about the extraordinary involvement of Blessed Padre Pio in Garabandal.

[Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 125]

JeromeinDesert and josephite like this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I have been asked countless times now if the coronavirus is the "pre-warning communism effect" prophecied at Garabandal. My response is NO ! Why ? The prophecy is about a country,not a virus. Read Mari Loli's original quote: Loli on Communism: Mrs. [Christine] Bocabeille then asked Mari Loli: "If you are not allowed to tell me the exact year [of the Warning], perhaps you could tell me approximately when it will happen." "Yes, it will be at that time when the world will most need it." "When is that?" "When Russia will unexpectedly and suddenly overrun and overwhelm a great part of the free world. God does not want this to happen so quickly. In any case the Warning will come when you will see that Holy Mass cannot be celebrated freely anymore; then it will be that the world will most need the intervention of God."From the book :
    [SHE WENT IN HASTE TO THE MOUNTAIN]

JeromeinDesert, josephite and John T like this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

FR. MARICHALAR INTERVIEW

Parish priest in the village of Garabandal during the time of the apparitions between 1961 and 1965. This was his first public interview.

USE THE “TRANSLATE BUTTON" IN TOP RIGHT CORNER TO CONVERT TO ENGLISH.

https://www.apostoladodegarabandal.com/padre-marichalar/

JeromeinDesert likes this.
  7. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Is the Rosary of Fatima the regular Rosary we say —-that is the Joyful sorrowful and glorify mysteries?

8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

12. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-announces-a-2022-synod-on-synodality-21476

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

SACRED GROUND

The Virgin Mary referred to “the Pines“ : "God loves this place very much. This place is sacred."

GARABANDAL- “The Pines - Sacred ground “ .

We all know about the special area of Garabandal called "The Pines" (the 9 Pine trees where the Blessed Mother appeared, and foretold of the great Miracle that will take place there),but there are some other facts that have been forgotten about over time. Mary called this place "sacred".

Conchita 's Grandfather Serafin, in his younger years when he was the mayor of the village, had the idea that every child, in commemoration of his or her First Holy Communion would plant a pine tree on the heights above the village as a symbol for his or her life. Of those planted, nine survived and grew into massive trees, at the place to which the Virgin Mary referred ' saying: "God loves this place very much. This place is sacred." Today they are called "los pinos" and we await the great Miracle announced by the visionary children. Mary said "It will be the greatest miracle that my Son, Jesus, will have ever performed for mankind. It will also be the last one before the end”.

Recently I have confirmed that Garabandal has a history of doing a nightly Rosary for over 500 years ! It’s no wonder why “God loves this place very much,this place is sacred !”

thepines.jpg

Indy and JeromeinDesert like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Tanker, Indy and JeromeinDesert like this.
  18. Credo

Credo Christi Crux est Mea Lux

19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I WANT TO PUT TO REST ANOTHER FALSE INTERNET RUMOR THAT CONCHITA WAS "FRIENDS" WITH VASSULA RYDEN.

May 2, 2014 . I spoke to Conchita today about Vassula Ryden. Since they were pictured together many years ago, I asked if they were friends, she said “ NO”. They had been introduced at a friends house ( Gladys Dominguez ) and the person with Vassula asked for a picture of them together. Conchita NOT knowing who she was ,graciously agreed anyway. That was the only time they met, and they did not talk.

Carol55, Sam and JeromeinDesert like this.