GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

2. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

boy that says it all. So have we changed since the 60s? Yes we have. But for the worse. Day by day we are moving away from God and are more openly breaking the Commandments, especially the 1st and 2nd.

So if the chastisements were conditional it’s clear we’ve become far worse than then. that’s all you need to know if you are on the fence of believing we have some serious consequences headed our way

Carol55, Mario and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

4. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Yes (edit: sorry, I don’t mean yes it’s connected to Garabandal, but yes this is something to watch. A sign) . when it goes apparently it’ll be so bright we will see it during the day. Its name is giving me pause as well. Apparently the movie BeetleJuice was named after this star.

Isn’t there some prophecy about “when you see 2 suns rising”? or 2 suns in the sky?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  5. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Well lets remember that the Warning & Miracle have not happened yet, and its effect on humanity. Change is possible. ( some believe not probable).

Byron and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I don't see how you concluded this is related to Garabandal ? First of all the "Warning" will bring darkness, not light. No 2 suns in the sky, Conchita said it "looked like 2 stars colliding". She also said "nothing will fall to earth".

Byron and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  7. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

thanks, Glenn. Padraig wondered if Betelgeuse going supernova may be connected to Garabandal. I don’t think so but should have made clear I was wondering about whether some other prophecy (not Garabandal) had talked about two suns rising. I don’t know which prophecy or if I’m dreaming that up.

I am no expert nor skeptical about Garabandal. I just watch what you post and ponder, so thanks for your helpful advice on this

Glenn likes this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

SR. LUCY OF FATIMA & CONCHITA.

“INTERVIEW WITH FR. ALFRED COMBE”

If you scroll down to page 20 of this story, you will read an interesting passage of how

Sr. Lucy of Fatima asked the former Bishop pf Fatima to go visit Conchita in New York twice ! To me this is just one more affirmation of the validity of the apparitions, and Conchita herself.

https://www.garabandal.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/an_interview.pdf

Byron and John T like this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Byron, Sam and John T like this.
  11. John T

John T Principalities

Byron and Glenn like this.
  12. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

If:
    -the miracle has to appear on Thursday in April
    -it cannot fall during Holy Week
    -it has to happen in an even year
    -an interpretation of the 'martyr of the Eucharist' means to looks towards a date of the 15th (or the 14th since - the Miracle would occur at 8:30 pm - which makes the 14th that late the vigil already for the 15th)

The earliest the miracle would occur would be 2032. That would allow for many, many more synods until then. The next year in line would be 2050. That would put Conchita's age at 83 and 101 respectively.

13. John T

John T Principalities

THE WARNING is to happen in an EVEN year. Not necessarily the Miracle. But The Miracle will happen within 1 year of Warning or less, not longer (including same calendar year )

HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  14. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

Thanks for the correction, John.

John T likes this.
  15. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

Carol55 likes this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

earthtoangels and John T like this.
  17. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

The Holy Father expressed interest in meeting with Patriarch Kirill. It would be in Moscow if he went to Russia.

18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I made an effort to make this point clear when I post because I get asked 1000 times a year "doesn't a trip top Russia count anyway ?'' No, it must be Moscow. So I avoid posting the word Russia.

John T likes this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Joey meets Padre Pio ( Padre Pio restores his sense of smell ) Today, Feb. 18, 1963
    Story told by Joey Lomangino

As Padre Pio came into the room we all knelt down to receive his blessing. Padre Pio was coming from the left hand side of the room across the front. All of a sudden I heard the moving of knees and all; I didn’t know what was going on. Padre Pio had his arms around me and started kissing me on the forehead. He said, “Joey, I am so happy to see you.” When my uncle told me it was Padre Pio embracing me, I was at a loss for words because I was almost the last one in the room and nobody knew I was going to be there, not even myself!
    But there was still more in store for Joey Lomangino on this fateful trip. After Mass on one of the following mornings, he again found himself in the large room where he had first encountered Padre Pio in 1961. He knelt with the other men to receive the Padre’s blessing as he passed by.
    Feb. 18, 1963- When I had my injury in 1947, I not only lost my eyes but I lost my sense of smell. So when I knelt down to receive Padre Pio’s blessing, and got the fragrance of roses that came from the wounds in his hands, I was startled and went against the wall with my arms up to protect myself; I didn’t know what it was. Padre Pio pulled down my hand and said in Italian, “Joey, don’t be afraid.” He then touched me on the bridge of my nose and my sense of smell was restored to me after being without it from the day of my accident in June 1947, which was 16 years.
    joe_trb_padre.jpg

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator