France

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by "Quis ut Deus", Apr 27, 2021.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

I think this was prophecied?

Anger as ex-generals warn of 'deadly civil war' in France

It blamed "fanatic partisans" for creating divisions between communities, and said Islamists were taking over whole parts of the nation's territory.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56899765

padraig, Jo M, Carmel333 and 7 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, I believe it was prophesied. I have had a pen pal in France for most of my life. I can attest that people there are fed up with the migrant situation.

Jo M, Beth B, Byron and 2 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ecstasy dated October 1, 1875.

Our Lord speaks:

"France, hear My voice: You will have much to suffer for fourteen days of terrible combats. During those fourteen days of war, there will be chastisements.

Ah! If My people knew how it is on the verge of a triumph, it could not contain its joy! It would
    pray every day, and by these prayers, receive consolation: it would be, even before the victory,
    a mark of recognition.

France, in these days of combat, do not be sad, you will not lose courage.

When the foreigner will fall upon France, it is by a revealed prayer that will suppress and disperse him. He will fall upon France as a raging lion, with all his fury, with all the weapons of wickedness, to subdue the French people and the sacrifice. (The Mass?)

My hand, invisible, will fall upon him.

France, without My Mother, you would never be relieved of your burdens. If the triumph is awarded thee so fast, it is the grace of Mary, to her tears, her supplications.

This is a prophecy given to Marie Julie Jahenny. Her prophecies are approved by her Bishop, I think, but not by the Church at large, yet.

Julia, Sam, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  4. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

When I read, "... it is by a revealed prayer that will suppress and disperse him", I suddenly thought of the prayer I learned in relation to the "Chaplet of Reparation to the Holy Face":
    Arise O Lord, and let your enemies be scattered,
    And let those that hate You flee before your face.

It's a very powerful prayer against demons and the demonic. It's the prayer that Moses prayed every day before leading the Israelites across the desert, and occurs several times in both the Old and New Testaments. In a sense, it's a revealed prayer, because it was given by Our Lord to Sr. Mary of St. Peter "to battle against the enemies of God, especially communists and blasphemers."

Dolours, Mario, Jo M and 7 others like this.
  5. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

The Mosque of Notre Dame is a marvellous read. It tells of a future where the 'eldest daughter ' of the Church has become the youngest sister of Islam and Christians must hide for fear of their lives as Muslims are now the ruling majority in France

Jo M, Sanctus and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Hmm... the prophecy of the Great Catholic Monarch who descended from the line of Emperor Charlemagne and Constantine perhaps?

fallen saint, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Byron

Byron Powers

Where is he??? I don’t see him anywhere.

8. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

"The city with the iron tower (Paris?) becomes the victim of its own people. They ignite everything. Revolution is, and everything is going wildly.

The large city with the iron tower is on fire. But this has been done by its own people, not by those who came from the east. And in Italy it is going wildly too. They kill many people there and the Pope flees, but many clergymen will be killed, many churches collapse."
    http://64.37.75.45/Alois Irlmaier's Prophecy page.htm

9. AED

AED Powers

:cry:

10. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

20 years ago after 911 Terrorist Attacks, I read in the news that we need to take care that we do not become like France, who even then was having a population surge of Muslins and their push to convert Christians to their cult.

11. padraig

padraig New Member

I saw this.

It reminded me of the famous , 'Rivers of blood', speech of Enoch Powell concerning mass immigration.

There was one smart dresser. He was one of the very first to get, 'Cancelled' and shut up.

12. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

In parts of London there are now 'sharia patrols' groups of Muslims walking around with 'sharia patrol' printed on their jackets and confronting people , both Muslim and non Muslim, who are behaving or dressing contrary to sharia law

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Unimaginable.

Sam, Jo M and Beth B like this.
  14. Steve79

Steve79 Principalities

I read of ´Sharia patrols` in some quarters of a German city too.
    To be honest, i would appreciate it a bit if that leads to a more decent style of clothing.
    We need a ´Catholic patrol` in our streets. How big the media outrage would be?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    Ananchal, AidanK, Sam and 4 others like this.
  15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

what would be the possible impact of Marine Le Pen's victory in 2022 for these extremist Muslim groups in France?

16. padraig

padraig New Member

They forbid drinking alcohol in the streets, prostitution, drug misuse, improper dress and behaviour, sodomite goings on and so on. I wish they were doing this round here, I would lend them my dogs.:):)

(So long as I can continue to drink my home brew wine:):))

Ananchal, BrianK and AED like this.
  17. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

You realize that dogs are considered to be unclean in Islam, don't you? ;)

AED and padraig like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Aha

AED likes this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

They would be very brave Islamists to tell them so.:):)

[​IMG]

Ananchal, fallen saint, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

:D:p

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.