Fr Peter Glas in Dublin 2020

Discussion in 'Spirit of Ireland' started by Julia, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Mario and AED like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Thankyou for posting Julia.

3. Marykelly

Marykelly Principalities

Hi this was just sent to me...I have to be honest and say I have never heard of France Peter Glas

Attached Files:

4. AED

AED Powers

Julia here on the forum knows him. He is her priest.

5. Julia

Mary, I see you posted the homepage of the Parish web site. If you scroll down that page there is still a 4 minute video showing the healing service on 13th May 2017 when the statue of Our Lady of Fatima was present.

Father Peter holds Healing Services a couple of times a year at the parish Church, they are advertised on the web site, if you ever wanted to attend.

Parking is a problem, because the Church is just a small parish Church, so you would need to be early if you needed to have somewhere to park a car.

AED likes this.
  6. Julia

@Marykelly.
    Here is the first video I ever watched of Father Peter, giving his testimony from Medjugorje. There are loads of videos in YouTube from talks he has done. So you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when we heard he was to be posted to our parish. It is good to know our Priest is a proper Catholic. There are other good Priests in our town as no doubt other forum members have good faithful Priests. We need to pray for our Priests, and thank God for them.

Sam and AED like this.