Fr. Michel Rodrigue ... Bishop's response

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Franciscan, May 5, 2020.

1. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

I am so sorry to hear this, prayers for your daughter and your family. So thankful she is okay.

Jo M, josephite, Beth B and 7 others like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Me too. I am so sorry to hear this Byron but I'm thankful that she is ok. Prayers for you and your family Byron. +

Jo M, josephite, Beth B and 6 others like this.
  3. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

I so sorry Byron, how horrible. Will be praying for your daughter and for NY. May the Lord shed mercy on this state. and healing balm on your daughter.

Jo M, josephite, Beth B and 5 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for your daughter and family, please keep us posted. I hope they find this criminal.

5. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter, Byron. Praise the Lord that she is okay!!

josephite, Beth B, Shae and 2 others like this.

6. Speaking of Cyberattack, news today:

Byron likes this.
  7. Sorry to hear that, I hope your daughter is safe.

A successful Chinese cyberattack could launch the Taiwan invasion while the US' Pacific Carriers are crippled by the coronavirus pandemic

Beth B and Byron like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Nasty, nasty man. I will pray for your daughter.

9. AED

AED Powers

I will pray for your daughter and her husband. (And NY)Tanker is right. People are going literally crazy.

Jo M, josephite, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  10. Rosalia66

Rosalia66 Archangels

Byron, I’m sorry to hear what happened to your daughter in the upper East side. She will feel nervous now. Isn’t that a nice part of NYC? NYC is not like it used to be. My son’s girlfriend was visiting NYC with her family for this last Christmas. She got lost and separated from her family and walked down a side street and was accosted by a man. He grabbed grabbed her face really hard but luckily someone came to her aid. Who knows what else he would’ve done. Luckily I live out on Long Island. I don’t like going to NYC anymore.

Jo M, josephite, Sam and 4 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Dreadful.

Jo M, josephite, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  12. Byron

Byron Powers

Thank you all for your prayers. It sure means a lot. I really believe NY needs new leadership as soon as possible. We had it so good for so long. The days of Giuliani are over. It’s a shame. I love NY, so sad.

13. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Very sad. I fear Cuomo has brought trouble on NY --spiritial and material.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Jo M, josephite, Sam and 4 others like this.
  14. Byron

Byron Powers

This is incredibly serious. It’s what China has been working on for many years. I pray that Trump is ahead of the game. He sent a satellite into space awhile ago, maybe it’s a form of protecting us from a cyberattack.

Sam and Jason Fernando like this.
  15. Byron

Byron Powers

They could do this, but why haven’t they?

Jason Fernando likes this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Our prayers

Jo M, josephite, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  17. Rosalia66

Rosalia66 Archangels

My thoughts exactly Byron....have you been to Penn station over past year? Sadly there as so many homeless that live in and around there. Walking up the steps from the subway you have to try to avoid stepping in human waste. It wasn’t like that before.

josephite, Sam, Byron and 3 others like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Sounds like some horrible dystopia.

Sam likes this.
  19. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::):ROFLMAO:

picadillo likes this.
  20. Shae

Shae Powers

I'm so sorry to hear this Byron. Praying for your daughter and family, and also for NY.

Jo M, josephite, Byron and 3 others like this.