Fr. Michel Rodrigue ... Bishop's response

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Franciscan, May 5, 2020.

1. Byron

Byron Powers

And what if the Church decides she is a Saint? You are not worried that you slandered someone like Mother Theresa? Why even go there? Our parish priest who is amazing believes in her. Seriously HH, you should really think about this. Why judge before knowing? It’s not Catholic.

2. AED

AED Powers

I felt/thought early on in this shutdown of Holy Mass that one truly great blessing from it was no more sacrilegious communions.

josephite, Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

I think HH is saying she will not "go there" until Church approved--something Father Ripperger strongly advises in his talk on apparitions. I am using the same guidelines. But each of us must obey our conscience in these matters so I'm not trying to pick a fight. Just saying it's not s bad thing to leave it alone until the Church sorts it out.

Seagrace, josephite, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  4. Christy1983

Christy1983 Principalities

Kevin Symonds was a member of MoG, I believe. He left here, he said he was treated "deplorably." That, from an EWTN expert/theologian!

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You can stop scolding me please Byron.

Carol55 and Christy1983 like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yikes.

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Wrong!!

Kevin Symonds was banned from the forum for breaking forum rules! And he was deceitful in the process!!

QUIS UT DEUS 19 July 2016
    Kevin has been banned.

After a short email conversation I asked him why he was deleting all of his comments/posts his reply was deceitful and suggested that he wasn't doing it, I have un-deleted his deletions so that the thread can be seen properly, I could post his email conversation but I am not malicious, although I will keep it for future reference. now here's the question why would one of such great standing do something like that ??? especially when one claims to represent the church..God help us all..Some of you might want to re read the entire thread as Kevin did a lot of deletions but I will un-delete so that the truth speaks..

As scripture tells us ...
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

AED and Sam like this.
  8. Christy1983

Wrong, garabandal. What I said was "exactly" true,

Quis ut Deus" said:
    Hi Kevin considering that this forum is bigger than the few discussions/threads that you have engaged in I think it would be more polite to suggest that you will no longer engage in those few topics after all most members on this beautiful forum may never read these topics..;) I wouldn't want the forum and its good members being categorized..

God Bless and enjoy the break..;)
    Sorry, but my decision is made. How I have been treated is utterly deplorable.

Kevin Symonds, Jul 19, 2016 Report
    #296 Like + Quote Reply

9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Really -- are you now here to defend someone who was banned from this forum by one of our moderators for being deceitful?

He was banned on 19 July 2016.

10. Christy1983

Garabandal, I have never met Kevin Symonds, BTW. I "know" him by reputation, and by EWTN.

So, it seems,--reading the thread-- he got into "back-and-forth" with people here, and erased his posts. But, I wonder, why did a "real" theologian, have problems/issues on MoG? There is little "tolerance" here, I think, for those who disagree...

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Read my previous posts.

I don't care if he is the best theologian in the world.

He was caught out for being deceitful and rightly banned!

12. Christy1983

Garabandal, You like to attack people, don't you? Someone mentioned him, I added a remark. Is this not permitted, in your opinion?

13. Byron

Byron Powers

There you go again falsely accusing someone. Garabandal is doing no such thing. She’s being honest.

14. Christy1983

Ah, yes, Byron, who knows all about "falsely accusing."

15. Byron

Byron Powers

Don’t lose your breath, what they want is to close this thread. Lets just move on. So sad.

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Nice try -- not falling for it.

I attacked no one - just explaining to you that Mr Symonds got caught out lying and that he was banned by Quis Ut Deus.

Perhaps you want to take it up with the forum moderator who will explain to you that Kevin Symonds was banned from this forum.

17. Christy1983

One last time, garabandal,

Someone mentioned him, I added a remark. Is this not permitted, in your opinion?

And Byron, just shame on you! Absolutely, shame on you. Scolding people (Heavenly Hosts), telling them to get off the thread, telling them they are not Catholic.

18. Byron

Byron Powers

I did no such thing. Just defending a priest who was called a liar by HH, and hoping Christy, that you would stop calling us rude, and please stop accusing us falsely. We really are just trying to help. So sorry you can’t understand that. I’ll be praying for the Holy Spirit to enlighten you. Oh bless your heart.

19. Christy1983

Byron, I know what, "bless your heart," means.

No one used the word liar, go back and look. And, by the way, I think garabandal is a "he"-- with Irish teeth.

And "trying to help," I don't think so.

20. Byron

Byron Powers

Oh bless your heart.