Fr Michael Barone

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by mary mcdonagh53, Jan 23, 2017.

1. His everyone

Some news of fr Michael Barone
    Next Saturday 1pm Internationally Renowned Vatican Healing Priest Don Michele Barone Will oncelebrate A Special Healing MassWithFr Paul Montague Adm,InThe Church of the Holy Redeemer,Ard Easmuinn, Dundalk, Co LouthOnSaturday 28th January 2017Healing Mass 1 pmFollowed by personal testimony through interpreterSpecial blessing of salt, water and oilsFollowed by individual blessing of every person present

2. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Fr Barone will also say Mass in Mitchelstown, Co Cork on Friday evening, 27 January, at 7pm with a talk and blessings afterwards.

3. grimisocks

grimisocks Principalities

Is he doing any other mass? Working that weekend.

4. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I don't know, I only heard about the one in Mitchelstown, sorry. There might be info in one of the Catholic papers?

grimisocks likes this.
  5. grimisocks

grimisocks Principalities

6. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Fr. Barone and what do they mean by a healing healing Mass? I'm assuming we would bring our own oil and salt for blessing, so what kind of oil - is it olive oil? Dundalk would probably be an easier drive for me but Athlone's time is better.

7. Yes bring your own salt and olive oil. I went to see Fr Barone in UK he does not speak English but has a translator with him.I had initially read about him on mog site. Try googling him .

Dolours likes this.
  8. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

9. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Mary and Adoremus: Thank you.

10. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Will he be in the U.S.?

Booklady, Pray4peace and Beth B like this.
  11. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I've tried to look for his travel schedule many times, but can only find his FB page. I would be interested to see him in person.

Booklady likes this.
  12. Hi Dolours, a healing mass is one where the priest or lay person has specific gifts of "Word of Knowledge" and will use them to let the congregation know what the Lord is doing in the area of healing, mainly physical and emotional although sometimes spiritual too. Or the mass may be for healing of the family tree, a person with spiritual gifts is very beneficial in this mass too.
    I have not been to Fr. Barone but afaik he has very accurate gifts and discernment too. People I know who have been to him say he blesses everyone at the end of mass and if a person manifests (reveals the presence of an evil spirit which may or may not be noticeable to those around) he will ask them to remain on for deeper prayer and hopefully deliverance. One would be surprised how many people are oppressed by evil spirits and don't realise it!

Dolours likes this.
  13. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Very interesting. Thanks for explaining. I didn't get to see Fr. Barone after all because I decided to wait until Saturday and then something cropped up to prevent me going on Saturday. Hope he'll come back again.

14. If you'd like to see someone with the "word of knowledge" in action, go to Emanuel House in Clonfert. Eddie Stones runs healing services and he is approved by the Church.

15. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Thank you.

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I am so, so keen to go to Clonfert.

May God open the path for me to do so!