Fr Altman Interview.

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by padraig, Sep 14, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

It's so wonderful to have someone to look up to. Especially when it's a priest.:):)

A light in the dark, a positive. St Paul in Scripture advises is to be positive:):)

[​IMG]

Patty, Julia, AED and 2 others like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Another gem from Father Altman. 9 minute video.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    Patty likes this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Here is another recent interview with Fr. Altman. It is long, but very interesting. Nearly two hours long.

Patty likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I'm a little surprised his Bishop has not shot him yet. :D:D

It's so good to hear him out there still slugging away. Prayers for Fr Altman. Wonderful, wonderful priest, it cheers me up just looking at him. Thank you Jesus. Send us ten thousand Fr Altman's.

Please, please, please.

PS Also Jesus if you're thinking who would be a good pick for next Pope, this guy fits the bill.

Please, please, please.:):):):)

theflyingnun, Julia and Sam like this.
  5. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Principalities

Fr. Altman shares his amazing story of being called to the priesthood
    Fr. James Altman had no intention of becoming a priest — until one day, ‘I heard a voice of divine love speaking to me, as clearly as you’re hearing me.’
    Fri May 21, 2021 - 2:32 pm EST
    [​IMG]
    Fr. James Altman in an Oct. 23, 2020 interview with LifeSiteNews.

By Emily Mangiaracina
    FOLLOW

LA CROSSE, Wisconsin, May 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Fr. James Altman, the priest who made headlines last year for boldly stating that “you cannot be Catholic and be a Democrat,” has shared with LifeSiteNews his amazing story of being called to the priesthood.

Altman, who spent 12 years practicing as a lawyer, revealed that prior to his vocation, he dreamed of being married and having a family with 13 children.

“So this was not in the picture, this whole thing,” he said, pointing at himself and his surroundings, as he sat in St. James the Less Catholic Church in La Crosse, Wisconsin, where he serves as pastor. “It was a negative, it wasn’t even a neutral.”

“And then, one day, God called,” he said.

Watch his Video here!
    https://rumble.com/vhdms3-father-james-altman.html

Fr. Altman explained, “Some friends had dragged me against my will to an ordination, at the cathedral in Marquette, Michigan.”
    He recounted how after the bishop performed the laying on of hands, there came the point “when one by one, every other priest in the cathedral comes up and lays hands on the man’s head, and prays silently.”

Then came what Altman describes as his ten-second life-changing encounter.

“The best way I can think of it is like Pentecost. Because this great weight came down upon me, and a heat. A great heat, so much so that it was like, ‘What’s going on?’”

“And I just knew, in that ten seconds, that my life was over, as I knew it.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/catholic

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    AED, Shae, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.