Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'PC Help.' started by Donna259, Aug 18, 2020.

1. AED

AED Powers

Its good to hear from you Ella. It would be lovely if we could all meet! Praying for healthy and safe also! These are trying times!

Ella, Jo M and Allyd like this.
  2. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I was going to suggest a forum zoom one day!!!!!

Ella, Tanker, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. Te Deum

Te Deum New Member

Limerick, Ireland

Jo M, AED, maryrose and 3 others like this.
  4. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Hi, Ella! I was very moved by what you said here. And please don’t think me odd for what I am about to ask but, would you please pray for me? As I read what you wrote, I had the distinct impression that I should ask you this question. I cannot explain it any more than that. Also, I will offer up your intentions in my Rosary this evening. God bless you!+++

RoryRory, Ella, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

LOVE THAT brilliant!!!
    Long overdue

Ella, Donna259, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I agree Ella, I think our lives have been forever altered. Many hopes that I had for the future have gone up in a puff of smoke. :( I have had to take a big pause to re-evaluate everything, and I’m still not sure what will happen when the dust settles, if it ever does. I don’t know how any of us could survive what we’ve been through, and what is to come if we did not have our faith to see us through.

HeavenlyHosts, Joan J, Ella and 3 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

You speak for many of us Jo.

8. Ella

Ella New Member

He Advocata, you can be assured of my prayers. In turn, I really appreciate your prayers for me. I find myself struggling more by the day...my issues plus those of an adult child. We are surely being tested. Bless you and I hope prayers for you are answered.

9. Ella

Ella New Member

Your words echo my thoughts, Jo M! There are days when I’m paralyzed by all that has happened and what will come. If I were in better health maybe, that’s a big maybe, I could at least rationally try to see things through a clearer lens...I just pray for my anxiety to diminish so that I can at the very least return to Mass. I guess the not knowing what the future holds is causing a lot of fear, foolish as that may sound. My only consolation is to turn to our dear Lord and Blessed Mother. As you said, our faith has to see us through. I repeat that so many times each day! With it being an election year puts added turmoil on our country. By the way, we used to live near your area.

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. Ella

Ella New Member

Thank you, AED...I will keep everyone in my prayers to be healthy, safe and sound.

11. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Dear Ella,
    Thank you for praying for me!

My prayer for you will be that your anxiety lessens and that you are able to return to Holy Mass. Also, prayers for your son or daughter.

Peace!
    ~AN

AED, Joan J, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Prayers for you Ella, my Southern New England neighbor. May your health soon be restored, so you can return to Mass.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Joan J like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I read a lovely thing Padre Pio wrote. He said that to pray is to be in heaven and that always to pray is always to be in heaven.

Katfalls, Booklady, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  14. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

AED, are you from New England also?

AED likes this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

Yes. North woods and lakes:).

Mary's child and Donna259 like this.