Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'PC Help.' started by Donna259, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

we should all meet for coffee after Covid, I am central Jersey and some are Philly area. It would be cool....

2. josephite

josephite Powers

I live in the northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia.

Like other Catholics throughout the world today the crosses keep coming thick and fast! I constantly pray for all here. We must heed our Mothers words and pray.......The Rosary, The Rosary, The Rosary!

And please also add the Rosary of the seven sorrows of Our Blessed Mother!
    We Catholics need to say this rosary collectively at this point to keep united to Christ, who so loved the world.

I believe something is coming down the line, which will cause a major disturbance to all humanity. It will be swift and fast and come from the Church. It will cause a rift and it will be accepted by the majority of the Church and the world as a good thing, it will however be a deception. I think we have about 5 months to prepare for this. These are just my thoughts.

I believe that Love demands Justice.

If one Loves; the response to Love can only be Love as a Just return.

Gods Love demands a Just Reply, it requires Love in return.
    Love therefore by its great and supreme nature is the ultimate reality!

God's Love outdoes itself in His Mercy. His Mercy being an extension of His Love.

If Gods Love is not reciprocated, than His Mercy is marvellously and Divinely extended............ but if injustice is committed against His Mercy, than God's Justice will naturally recoup what is owing due to the insult/betrayal to His Love!

Mankind is at the threshold! Justice is at our Door.

I believe the Lord will lead all of us here and all His faithful everywhere.
    Hold your head high and Do Not be afraid.
    God Bless us all.

Mario, Jo M, Katfalls and 11 others like this.
  3. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Good suggestion!

HeavenlyHosts and Donna259 like this.
  4. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

I guess it's my turn... :) Born and raised in Glens Falls NY. Spent the last 35 years with my wonderful wife in Escanaba, Upper Peninsula Michigan;)

AED, Jo M, Katfalls and 4 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Well said Carolyn. You have told it true!

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, RoryRory and 2 others like this.
  6. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Angels

I am from Co. Cork but I live in Indaiatuba, Brazil

Indy, Donna259, AED and 4 others like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Isn’t Glens Falls the setting of that Christmas movie, It’s a Wonderful Life? :)

Donna259, AED and Jo M like this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I could be wrong, but it might be Seneca Falls.

Donna259, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Archangels

it is Seneca Falls.. I live about 20 minutes away. They have a Christmas weekend every year honoring the movie. For several years Karolyn Grimes who played ZuZu came as well as some of the others.

Donna259, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

I have a dear close friend whose family came from France to Quebec in the 1600's. She can trace them back to the original Nadeau patriarch buried on an Island in the St Lawrence.

11. AED

AED Powers

I think there is an adventure here. How did you get from Ireland to Brazil?

12. AED

AED Powers

I didn't know this! I went to high school in upstate NY. Beautiful country--just like Its a Wonderful Life.

13. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I love this thread....it shows how Our Lady has called us from all over the world with Padraig as our dear host....

Mary's child, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  14. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

Western Wisconsin USA. My ancestors are from France and ended up in New Brunswick, Canada, then came down to Wisconsin about 130 years ago.

Mary's child, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

My husband is 80% Irish! Some of my kids look very Irish.

16. Sean Dowling

Sean Dowling Angels

Dublin, Ireland. Living on the south side working on the north side.
    Delivering babies.

17. AED

AED Powers

What a great job you have!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  18. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Hi All! Yes Soldier of Christ is correct. It was Seneca Falls. Upper State NY is very pretty with all the mountain ranges. I believe there are 23 of them. I very much enjoyed camping and scouting in the area growing up. Some of the better known people that graduated from Glens Falls are Hack Saw Jim Duggan (Wrestler). He still holds the record at our school for the shot put. Rachael Ray, (Chef) graduated a few years after me, I believe in 1982. We used to play in Cooper's cave which was written about in the book, "Last of the Mohicans", Fort William Henry was where major battles were fought during French & Indian wars and my favorite is Fr. Issacs Jogues, Jesuit Missionary preached the Good Word. :)

19. AED

AED Powers

I have had a long devotion--since childhood --to St Isaac Jogues.

HeavenlyHosts and heyshepard like this.
  20. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

I apologize and yes AED, He is a Saint and he deserves every bit of that respect.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.