forum member Mac (Luke) passed away today, February 2

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by BrianK, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Heidi

Heidi Powers

Prayers for Luke and his family

josephite, Mary's child and AED like this.
  2. Praytherosary

Praytherosary AGE 25 Penace penace penace

Pray for us please Luke

3. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

May his soul rest in peace.

4. padraig

padraig Powers

Still missing Mac. Prayers.

5. The whole family have been quite ill. Not covid. The youngest and oldest were especially sick and needed anti biotics but are well over the worst of it. Prayers please that it does not repeat. Thank you.

Carol55, Sam, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  6. It would have been Luke and Josie’s 22 wedding anniversary last Saturday.

Carol55, Sam, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

I am so sorry they are not well. I thought they would all have been safe in New Zealand.

I hope you don;t mind me asking ; but are you Joe Crozier? I don;t mind if you are, you are welcome back to the forum if you are. :)

If not, it doesn't matter. :)

8. Yes of course its me, Padraig. I thought you knew it was me when I first posted in November about Akita and was allowed to stay. I thought it sufficiently important to share.

As I said in my post, Luke’s family did not have covid so as you surmised, they are safe from that here in New Zealand - well, as safe as you can be. Their illness was unrelated to covid.

It’s good to see how well and fondly Luke is remembered here.

Thank you for your invitation to stay, Padraig. If I am given further information that may interest the forum I will of course share it with you.

Seagrace, Patty, Sam and 3 others like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Thank you Joe for giving us the information on Josie and the family. I will pray for them at Mass this morning. And Luke too but in my heart I think he is already home.:)

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 3 others like this.
  10. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

It is nice to see you around again Joe. I wondered if it was you when I saw the Lady of Akita.
    Thank you for letting us know about Sister Sasagawa. I have tried to encourage forum members to say the Seven Sorrows Rosary in response to Sisters request for reparation in addition to traditional daily Rosary. God knows we need it. God bless you and your family.

Thank you Padraig for welcoming Joe back.

11. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

I will add my prayers to yours Ann. ;)

Sam, AED and Joseph Gregory like this.
  12. Thank you everyone for your prayers for Luke and his family and your kind words of welcome to me. I too like to believe that Luke has long since gone to heaven but we have the assurance that no prayer is ever wasted in the prayer given to us in Fatima for those who most need God’s mercy. I have twin nieces whose birthday is October 13 and one grand niece who will make her First Holy Communion on that day. Her name is Lucy. I can watch her making it live streamed from Scotland. Luke had great devotion to Our Lady of Fatima and to Our Lady of Perpetual Succour to whom we made several very successful novenas together. Josie made all the First Communion dresses for her daughters from her wedding dress.

Heidi, RoryRory, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  13. Good to hear from you Julia. Joseph Gregory are my real names but well guessed it was me. Our small group still prays the Seven Sorrows Rosary after mass on a Tuesday evening. As you know, this devotion carries much grace and special promises.

HeavenlyHosts, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  14. Patty

Patty Archangels

How is your Mom, Joe?

15. Hi Patty
    Mum has been in lockdown in a nursing home for six months. It has been very hard on her. Her “visits” are usually through a shut window with friends/family sitting outside. She still has a good day now and then but the physical isolation has been very harmful - dare I say worse than covid. Lots of prayers please.

16. The best medicine.

Attached Files:

Sam likes this.
  17. Patty

Patty Archangels

Lots of prayers for your mom and all those suffering isolation in the nursing homes. It is heartbreaking. So happy you are back with us!

Mary's child, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Thank you Patty.

19. Thank God Mac had the personal physical support of his family and friends
    24/7. Thank God he passed before Covid arrived.

Patty likes this.
  20. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Welcome back Joe. Good to hear from you. I will pray for Lukes family also.

Booklady and (deleted member) like this.