Following the Science?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, Jun 25, 2021.

1. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Fede, FatimaPilgrim, padraig and 5 others like this.
  2. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

3. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Indeed, thank you Brian for sharing this video, and for keeping us informed. Yesterday, I read that the CDC has finally realized just how dangerous these vaccines are for the young people. And they are issuing warnings to physicians, finally.

After 300 Million Injections and as Demand Wanes FDA Finally Issues Warning on mRNA COVID-19 Shots for Heart Failure

After 300 Million Injections and as Demand Wanes FDA Finally Issues Warning on mRNA COVID-19 Shots for Heart Failure - Medical Kidnap

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  4. Rain

Rain Powers

Wow. When watching the video, I was thinking about how I like to write dystopian novels, but I didn't expect to actually be living in one!

At least not until a few more years down the road. We are at the place of rising action, but the climax is probably several chapters away. Hold on to your hats, folks! On second thought, hold onto your rosaries.

I agree with you, BrianK. Mark did a great job.

5. padraig

padraig Powers

'...hold onto your rosaries.'

https://mysticpost.com/2021/06/be-r...he-face-of-the-earth-medjugorjes-daily-pearl/

[​IMG]

Mirjana: “When the Madonna came, for me there was nothing else around: I was immersed in a blue sky and I saw her in her usual gray dress, not sad but normal “. Our Lady said: “Dear children, never before have I needed your prayers. Never like now, I ask you to hold the Rosary in your hand. Hold it tight. I pray the Father very much for you. I thank you because you came so numerous and you answered my call.”

Mary's child, Beth B, Rain and 2 others like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I, as well

Beth B likes this.
  8. Rain

Rain Powers

Of course, the video is not available on Youtube, but finding any online platform that allows content other than what the thought-police would have you believe, is quickly becoming impossible.

It seem that Mark's video has been shadow banned on Rumble. You can only find it there if you have the link.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    Beth B likes this.

9. Rumble is now becoming another Youtube-style censoring machine

Beth B likes this.
  10. BrianK

BrianK Guest

11. padraig

padraig Powers

12. padraig

padraig Powers

Bump.

Still need to watch this. A reminder.

Jo M, Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks for the reminder. Very chilling and factual video. It’s a good compilation of what we have been posting on this forum for months.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  14. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Yes, it’s a very good up to date summary of everything we know so far.

Beth B, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Beth B likes this.
  16. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Thank you for the reminder it's on my to do list. (y)

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Time to dump rumble…..just joined Odysee to view the Dark Horse channel. They know you tube will be censoring them because of their Covid content. They’ve just recommended Odysee to view their channel. Hope it doesn’t disappoint….!

If you’re interested , view this video…they explained what’s going on and how to view their channel via Odysee

Edit:

Im no fan of Joe Rogan….but he is open to the truth about what’s going on with COVID-19. Rogan has one of the highest rated channels, but the guy is pretty crude( not my style….at all!)
    Dark horse did a interview with him and they posted info about it. More importantly, this is the video that explains why they are using a new platform and how to access their new channel.
    Dark Horse is intelligent content.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’m looking for the video sparrow posted that she said was long, but very good…I can’t find it. I believe it’s related to Covid.
    Would someone repost it here? Sparrow or whoever…?

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Was this it? Or is there another one?

Following the Science?
    "EVERYONE from clergy to politicians have repeatedly said we must “follow the science”.

But have lockdowns, PCR testing, social distancing, masking, and “vaccination” actually been following the science? In this powerful documentary by Mark Mallett, you’ll hear renowned scientists explain how the path we’re on may not be “following the science” at all… but a path to unspeakable sorrows.

Learn the startling the truth as you watch Following the Science?, the culmination of hundreds of hours of research. "
    https://rumble.com/vitcgn-following-the-science.html?mref=bjyoh&mc=4303o

"Everything is grace..." - St. Therese of Liseux
    The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  20. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Jason Fernando and Beth B like this.