Federal ID purposed. Supported by the Globalist World Economic Forum

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Beth B, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Your life digitized by the Feds….(you know, for your own good!) sarcasm

You can neither buy or sell without the mark of the World Economic Forum :mad:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    Carol55 and sparrow like this.
  2. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Covid was their big set-up for this Global Digital ID :(

Carol55, AED and Beth B like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It was their big set up sparrow… pretty successful too. This global ID is their next big item on the agenda. Just as they pushed the Covid narrative/ vaccine mandates, …”for our own good”, this digital ID is to “ protect us”….just like the vaccine.
    If they succeed to this level, it’s basically the “ mark”….
    Satan is very cunning and the absolute master of deceit.

If you haven’t watched this video, please consider doing so. It’s a real eye opener….

Mary's child likes this.
  4. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

I did watch it. Very eye-opening but people still won't believe it is what it is.

Beth B likes this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I know Sparrow…
    It’s so unbelievable, that you don’t either believe it’s true, or you don’t want to.
    I’m just hoping that now some eyes have been opened to the whole Covid scheme, that people will take their blinders off.
    One can only try. Im no fan of controversy, but I cannot refrain from trying to alert others.
    I try to error on the side of caution and it doesn’t always sit well with others when they begin to feel fear from it all. I do myself…but what is our recourse? To stay silent….? I can’t.

Mary's child, AED and sparrow like this.
  6. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Agreed.

AED likes this.
  7. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

So is this the mark of the beast coming.

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It’s certainly looks to be a digital form of control. The technology exist….will it happen? Looks like they are ready to roll it out…

Mary's child and sparrow like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

You nailed it.

sparrow likes this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

No. Me either. I fear the complacency of so much of our population led to this. You simply can't argue them out of it. Facts mean nothing. "Only I can help you" said Our Lady to Lucia. Truer now than then.

Mary's child, sparrow and Beth B like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I pray Our Lady intercedes…..! My hope is that the warning is near, but there will likely be devastation before that…? None of us know heavens time table. Possible prayer will mitigate the degree of suffering….

Mary's child, sparrow and AED like this.
  12. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

I believe that this Digital ID, if not THE mark is definitely a lead in to it. It feels like the 'time' although I agree, we just don't know heaven's timeline. Look how quickly this has come! I'm hoping and praying that the lies will be exposed and that we will have another reprieve but if this is the time of times then so be it. God is in control and that is really all that matters. Follow Our Lady and pray, pray, pray!!!

Mary's child, AED and Beth B like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes! Yes! Yes!

14. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I agree Sparrow. It is certainly seeming to come together--all the ducks in a row. Digital ID sounds exactly like the "mark" to me. But God is permitting this and Our Lady keeps asking for prayer and penance so I am going to try to up my game in obedience to her call. Perhaps our prayers and fasts can mitigate it but.....:unsure: