Father Michel Rodrigue Facebook Post about the Warning.

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Xavier, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Pope St. Pius X said he saw in a vision a Successor with the same name as his fleeing Rome in some kind of invasion. Both Pope St. Pius X (whose birth name was Joseph Sarto) and Pope Benedict XVI (Joseph Ratzinger) have the same first name, so many have thought it would be Pope Benedict XVI that is spoken of. Some more recent prophesies have more explicitly suggested this. It would fit with St. Malachy's prophesy. There is also the vision of Pope Leo XIII - before composing the St. Michael Exorcism prayer - that the enemies of God would set up the throne of falsehood right where the Lord had set up the Throne of Peter i.e. in Rome. Cardinal Manning, Vatican I Council Father, gives one possible interpretation of passages in the Apocalpyse and 2 Thess, saying that Anti-Christ cannot come, until the Pope is taken out of the way; and that, the Temple of God where Anti-Christ sits could well be Rome itself before its destruction.

Cardinal Manning: "The apostasy of the city of Rome from the Vicar of Christ, and its destruction by Antichrist, may be thoughts so new to many Catholics, that I think it well to recite the text of theologians in the greatest repute. First, Malvenda, who writes expressly on the subject, states as the opinion of Ribera, Gaspar Melus, Viegas, Suarez, Bellarmine, and Bosius, that Rome shall apostatise from the faith, drive away the Vicar of Christ, and return to its ancient paganism ... Cornelius à Lapide sums up what may be said to be the common interpretation of theologians ... Such they believe will be the history of Rome: pagan under the emperors, Christian under the Apostles, faithful under the Pontiffs, apostate under the Revolution, and pagan under Antichrist." Thoughts? This from Fr. Michel:

From: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...about-the-warning-illumination-of-conscience/

Father Michel Rodrigue of the Apostolic Fraternity of Saint Benedict (Canada) – Facebook Post about The Warning (Illumination of Conscience)

MAY 23, 2019 / A SOUL

Father Michel Rodrigue of the Apostolic Fraternity of Saint Benedict (Canada) – Facebook Post about The Warning (Illumination of Conscience)

[​IMG]

"Introduction (By a soul):
    I, “a soul,” was sent the below Facebook post by two friends of this blog, MaryRefugeOfHolyLove, and I have decided to post it to this blog, so it can reach a greater audience. Father Michel Rodrigue is a very holy French priest from Quebec, Canada, and is very good friends with Prophet John Leary (http://www.johnleary.com). In fact, Father Michel and John have often preached together for a number of years at the Gospa House in Southern California, along with other visionaries and chosen messengers of heavenly messages.

If you follow John Leary’s messages from Heaven and this blog, MaryRefugeOfHolyLove, then much of what Father Michel has said you are already familiar with. However, this Facebook post condenses much of the essential information from John’s heavenly messages in a thoroughly detailed manner. So, it is very good for understanding how events will proceed on earth with the Warning (Illumination of Conscience) and afterwards. I recommend that everyone share it with as many people that you know so more souls can be saved.

However, I want to make a brief statement about this post with respect to the pope. In the post, Father Michel mentions that the pope will flee the Vatican before the Warning happens and will be killed. This actually collaborates a prophecy given in the Book of Truth to 7th messenger, Maria Divine Mercy, in which God reveals that the pope will flee Rome before the Warning. However, in the Book of Truth, it is clear that the pope that flees is Pope Benedict XVI.

In the posting below, it is unclear if the pope who flees and is killed is Pope Francis. Since I was not present at the talks of Father Michel, I do not know. However, I do know that there has been some recent prophecy in the past year and a half that suggests it is both men who flee and are martyred. I also know that I was given a similar prophecy in March 2018 about both men fleeing and being martyred. I also know from some prophecy that suggests the men flee due to an invasion caused by Islam. And according to Garabandal prophecies, we know that communism will come again; and some prophecies suggest that Russia will invade Europe.

The one truth that I do know is that people underestimate the power of the Crusade Prayers that were provided to us by Heaven in the Book of Truth given to Maria Divine Mercy. The many people that are praying daily the Crusade Prayers has altered the course of the Apocalypse and the events that will happen before and after the Warning takes place. Because of the Book of Truth, satan is uncertain if he can use Pope Francis as the false prophet as he originally intended. Much of what happens is dependent on free-will. So, some prophecy suggests that both men will flee due to an Islamic invasion, while other prophecy suggests that Pope Benedict XVI flees due to internal strife within the Vatican which is resulting in the Great Schism we see brewing right now.

I ask that followers of this blog pray for both Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis for the intention that both men live out their vows to God and will be saved in the end. For my part, I am still working behind the scenes to get my Appeal to Pope Francis in the hopes of saving his soul at the Warning. But, so much of it is dependent on prayer and people having open hearts as to whether this will ultimately happen.

Finally, I want to stress that we have to pray mightily that the country of the United States of America does not fall to the New World Order. We must pray that abortion is overturned in the U.S., because that is the only way our country will be blessed by God and not fall. Every prayer warrior around the world has got to pray for the U.S., because the Great Tribulation will be so much worse if this country falls and there is no country to defend Israel and Christianity around the world. Please pray daily for this intention, because it is critical for the future of the world.

Thank you.
    God bless,
    Love, a soul

Subject: Facebook post by a friend who saw Fr Michel twice last week

I was blessed with the opportunity to listen to Father Michel twice in the past week at two different parishes. He provided his last presentation ever tonight in the United States. The Eternal Father told him that he will not come back to the United States.

In summary Father Michel said St Michael has instructed him to tell people to do a life long confession in 2019. He described the events that will happen in graphic detail and he was clear that this will all happen soon. Fr Michel has been to heaven and was blessed to be handed the Child Jesus by Saint Joseph. When he questioned the fact that he is not worthy, the Immaculate Virgin Mary said to him “you hold My Son at every mass do you not?”

Fr Michel has seen St Michael at least 3 times and saw Saint Joseph yesterday. He has an amazing testimony and he speaks truth.

He said to we should have a 3 month supply of food in your home. He said we must consecrate our home to the Holy Family. He said this will allow your home to be a temporary refuge until the Holy Spirit guides you to a permanent refuge. All you need will be provided at the refuges that you will be guided to if one surrenders to God.

He said a soul must go to confession at least once a month to be prepared.

He said that after the Warning (when we will see Jesus on the Cross in the sky with Rays coming from His Sacred Wound that Blood and Water gushed forth as a font of mercy for us) that every soul will encounter Our Blessed Lord. He said small tongues of fire will land on every soul during this process which will last about 15 minutes. Every soul will see their life sins that have not been confessed. If a soul is currently on its way to purgatory, hell or heaven they will experience this. He also said that after this event mankind will have 6 weeks of calm before all hell breaks loose on earth. 6 weeks to get to confession and make a decision. He said priests will Baptize 100s at a time and all people will be shown the truth of Christ’s One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church. Priests will spend day and night in the confessional.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Seton71 likes this.
  2. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

He added that once the Warning happens TVs must be thrown out. The media will tell people that this event had to do with the rays and radiation of the sun. That will be a lie.

The one world order will commence immediately and the army for the one world order is already in place waiting orders.

He added that after the 6 week relief nuclear war will happen and 7 nuclear missiles will be permitted to strike the US as a result of our abominations. Many nuclear missiles will be deflected by the Hand of God because America does pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet. That was told to him by the Eternal Father. The devil will try to kill one third of humanity just as one third of the angels were cast out of heaven to hell. One third of humanity will die in the chastisements. Two thirds of humanity will die in a 3.5 year process which will commence soon. Prayer will mitigate the severity.

He said the Antichrist will take his throne within the false church. The pope will flee the Vatican before the Warning (and be killed) and there will be a false pope (false prophet).

There will be a required mark to buy and sell and those who do not take it will be hunted like the SS hunted Jews during the second war. He said if you are captured you will be tortured and martyred if you will not convert to the Antichrist and the one world government.

This will all precede the Three Days of Darkness and Our Blessed Lord’s Glorious Return.

He added that satan will be cast to hell for 1000 years and then released for one final battle.

I don’t share this to create fear but to educate. When the Warning happens and it is close: few people will know what happened. Most people will be in shock and unable to function for some time. Businesses will close. Civil services will cease. People will hibernate in their homes. They will think it is the end of the world. These things will happen. And it will be unimaginable. A apple will mean more to a man than a new car. Money will soon have no value and stores will be empty. These events are much closer than most people realize. The underpinnings are all in place on both sides. Now we wait until God says: now is the time.

This message is intended to allow people a chance to prepare. If a soul does not have a healthy sacramental life and prayer life the Warning will be much more difficult. Just receiving the Eucharist and going to mass is not satisfactory. A soul must frequent the Sacrament of Confession with a sincere intent to repent.

When this happens Bibles will not be available and the mass will go underground. Father Michel was clear that the Holy Sacrifice / Eucharist will be desecrated.

Now is the time to prepare your soul and your temporal needs. Soon the opportunity will have passed us by. Father Michel said this is truth and it will happen."

3. AED

AED Powers

Xavier I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed but Holy Love has been condemned by the Church. This "revelation" is connected to Holy Love therefore I will not have anything to do with it nor should any other faithful Catholic.

4. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Ditto.

Beth B, Mary's child and Seagrace like this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

I cannot find any Apostolic Fraternity of Saint Benedict in Quebec. It does not come up in a google search or a Canada 411 search either. :unsure:

AED likes this.
  6. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

About John Leary: This is my third post on MOG about what I experienced many years ago at a Marian conference. I had never heard of John Leary but was at the bookstore at the conference and happened to be passing by a table that had books of his messages. Curious, I bought one of his books. Back in our hotel room, I opened the book at random and read something questionable. Then opening it again at random, I read another thing regarding the Mass that I also questioned. As I was only in the Catholic Church for about a year or two at that time, I asked my husband, a cradle Catholic, what he thought and he also questioned what I read. I brought the book to a very elderly Priest who was on EWTN many times (I have forgotten his name, but anyone who watched EWTN years ago would recognize him). I asked him what he thought and his reply was, "That is untrue." Then turning to the other questionable page, he once again replied, "That is untrue." Just to be sure, I went to another EWTN Priest (an English Priest) and asked him about the two pages. He looked at me surprised and asked me if this was John Leary's book and I told him it was. He then said to me that both of them were not true.
    I am not questioning John Leary as I hear he is a very good Catholic, but I can only tell you what I experience and leave it to you for your discernment. I wish I could remember what the two pages said, but its been a long time and I no longer remember.

Booklady, Byron, Beth B and 8 others like this.
  7. mb6752

mb6752 Fiat Voluntas Tua

My Mother has followed John Leary for years and still does. You can not convince me that he is Not a false prophet who has made a lot of money from little poor people wanting to know the end times. His Diocese has denounced him many Bishops have as well but he still writes books and sales them. Someone prophesied that Obama was going to convert to Catholicism and that the 2016 election wasn’t going to happen. But she still believes. I guess it’s like a new soap opera for her.

8. AED

AED Powers

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Jesus warned us to beware of such things. I have good Catholic friends who fiercely involved in Holy Love. Again and again in authentic messages (St Teresa st John of the Cross sister Josefa Menendez etc) Jesus warns them to always obey their superiors\bishops in these judgements. That this is their only protection against the very cunning enemy who can deceive " even the elect".

10. padraig

padraig Powers

Carol55, Booklady, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  11. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

A question was asked of Fr. Francois Turner, (who worked on a day by day chronology of the Garabandal events), regarding the falling away of belief in Garabandal and he said that in 1962 Conchita said that before the miracle there would be a large number of false apparitions in the whole world (todas partes).
    We must discern very carefully between truth and untruth and ask Our Lady and the Holy Spirit to guide us in the light of truth - and trust that They will.

Carol55, Julia, Booklady and 5 others like this.
  12. A statement on a Mary Refuge of Holy Love site.....which btw also references Flame of Love devotion, La Salette, Pedro Regis and others.....re: Fr. Michel Rodrigue:

Also, people have asked me about permanent refuges and about contacting Father Michel Rodrigue. I do not have connections to dear Father...

And although she mentions that Fr. Rodrigue often appears at same conferences as John Leary she doesn't say whether they endorse one another....although I've seen when looking up information after seeing this thread that John Leary often quotes Fr. Rodrigue himself. I don't know if one can definitely connect one to the other.

I know that there have been conferences in various places where the speakers did not know one another that well but wind up being invited by a particular group for each to speak.

And Daniel O'Connor mentioned in a recent article that he tends to believe in Fr. Rodrigue the more he reads or sees his presentations/messages/experiences.

Booklady and AED like this.
  13. Just FYI

Biographical Information about Father Michel Rodrigue of Canada

Father Michel Rodrigue was born near the city of Rimouski in the province of Quebec and is the 23rd child of a family of 23 children. He grew up on the family farm and felt a calling to the priesthood as early as the age of three. After that call, our Lord Jesus and our Blessed Mother would sometimes personally assist and guide Father Michel during key moments of his life through inner locutions.

He attended the Grand Seminary of Quebec after high school, but was only ordained at the age of 30 after having founded and managed a shelter that offered psychological and spiritual help to the youth living on the streets. After having been a parish priest for 5 years in northern Ontario, his bishop discerned that Father Michel’s talents would be put to better use if he became a Sulpician priest and taught. Hence, Father Michel set off for the Grand Seminary of Montreal and taught theology to seminarians for the next 15 years. He also taught at the Grand Seminary of Edmonton in Alberta.

Over the course of his life, the Lord led Father Michel to acquire a vast experience in many areas. Not only is he very knowledgeable in the fields of management, of psychology and of theology, especially spiritual theology, but he also has been very involved in the Charismatic Renewal ever since its beginnings. With the gifts of healing and deliverance the Holy Spirit bestowed on him, he has been asked to preach at many charismatic retreats and at Catholic events of all kinds. Unbeknownst to him, this was divine Providence preparing him for his final mission for the Church. During the night of Christmas Eve 2009, God the Father himself asked Father Michel to be the founder of a new religious fraternity, the Apostolic Fraternity of Saint Benedict Joseph Labre. Father is now the Superior General of this fraternity which is established in the diocese of Amos, Quebec, 400 miles north-west of Montreal.

Booklady, sparrow and AED like this.
  14. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Xavier, Bernadette and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

sparrow likes this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

I want to go there!!

sparrow likes this.

17. Within this talk by Fr. Rodrigue:

http://wqphradio.org/2019/09/21/fr-michel-rodrigue-apostle-of-the-last-times-part2/

is this:

First of all, it will be a lot of trouble. This trouble will begin soon. They are already preparing the things now. In the United States, you will see revolution in your streets. You will see people fighting against each other for political reasons, and you will see a lot of things, but it is all managed by the devil.

This certainly is ratcheting up w/ the Dim's phony "impeachment" process, denying any participation (w/o interference) by the opposition, and disenfranchising half of the country. This kind of Soviet system of illegality won't stand. And at the same time the actual evidence and facts for treason by those in high places under the Obama regime going all the way to the top is about to fall w/ indictments and probably imprisonment of many of the truly guilty criminals. We are already seeing the hired thugs/Antifa, paid off by the NWO doing a lot of damage and sending innocent people to the hospital. There are also those major cities that are giving sanctuary to criminal aliens and permitting them to continue to commit crimes against the citizens. And this chaos could open the door to enemies coming into the U.S. taking advantage of the weakness and aided by the criminals and seditionists within.

Perhaps this will be what President George Washington was allegedly shown in his visions of the future for America:

Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of sword, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

“Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were will nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

“Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

“Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `Union,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union'. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Something else very intriguing from Fr. Rodrigue's words and what I've heard others speak to....about the location of hell:

My experience is that the devil goes always in the earth. And my assumption…now this is not from the teaching of the Church…this is from [Fr.] Michel, okay? I will say that I think that hell is in the center of the earth. Because every time I see him enter the earth, and at Fatima, the Virgin Mary opened the earth.

Xavier likes this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  19. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Me too! I would love to meet this man! I'm in Ontario and have been thinking of making a pilgrimage to see St. Joseph's Oratory and St. Anne De'Beaupre and now can add Fr. Michel's parish as well! If God will's it, I will go...

Xavier, Katfalls and AED like this.
  20. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Maybe if Trump gets elected again in 2020, the riots will start... or vice versa...

Xavier, AED and earthtoangels like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.