Father Michel R.

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sponsa Christi, Oct 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

I have questions where are these refugees what is allegely happen in October. Are all the visionaries on countdown to the kingdom true? What does Gisella think of Father Michel ?thank you

2. Fede

Fede Angels

I would suggest you watch the videos of Fr. Michel. But you won't get location of refuges from him. He says that the 1st refuge is the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The refuges do exist. From what I have read (and I actually met someone about 10 years ago who told me about them), if you/we have been marked by God, when the time comes your guardian angel will lead you there.
    In terms of CTTK, I do follow the site and read the alleged messages. Most of the visionaries have their Bishop's approval. They have done a great job in providing information on each one. Then it is always for your own discernment. No one knows what it to happen in October. Just that something will happen or will start ..things will intensify. Fr. Michel was not alone in this prophecy.
    Not sure why you are asking here.. if you are curious go to CTTK ..there's a lot there. If you are anxious - don't be. Overall Fr. Michel's message is actually what the church teaches - pray the rosary, go to confession, concentrate yourself to The Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, remain in a state of grace. The most important thing to do is to take care of your soul. And pray for loved ones.
    Take what is good. Pray about it.

sparrow likes this.
  3. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Booklady likes this.
  4. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

The only refuges in this world are the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

5. andree

andree Archangels

I have a photo somewhere of a warhead that hit the house of Myrna Nazzour, the mystic in Syria whose house became a house of prayer and love in Christ. The warhead went through the roof or wall and when they went to investigate what had come through, they found the warhead unexploded with a rosary draped around it.

Then there are the monks and nuns who prayed the Rosary daily and were completely untouched from the atomic bombs in Japan dropped in their city and went on to help their sick and dying brothers and sisters.

I have a friend who shared that her house on the Atlantic coast was kept completely intact during the storm of the century that hit that French coast with full force December 26th 1999. Her neighbors homes were all damaged but not only was her home not touched, but she was praying the rosary in her living room all night without being aware of the winds and rain raging outside! She only noticed the carnage when she opened her drapes in the morning. The family went outside to investigate and found to their amazement that trees and junk had fallen on every car in the street except the cars of each of her children and family members staying with them at Christmas. She and her husband were the only ones devoted to Mary in the house.

So I have to say that I agree and disagree with you. Mary's Immaculate Heart is a refuge no matter where we are but so are the homes of the people devoted to her and they can welcome people into these places when things get rough. I'm sure that the Lord will guide the faithful to the right places.

6. Fede

Fede Angels

I agree with you whole heartedly!

Booklady and lynnfiat like this.
  7. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Sadly, God does not promise earthly refuge for everyone who says the rosary, or even those who call on him. How many churches/convents/monasteries were destroyed in Europe during the world wars, how many faithful killed in camps in the Soviet takeover of Eastern Europe, how many died in China's revolution? I remember seeing an illustration from the time of the Irish famine, which showed women clasping rosaries lying dead along the side of a road.

As for special cases, I am inclined to believe the story of Father Hubert F. Schiffer, the German Jesuit who survived the Hiroshima bombing and claimed it was because of his and his companions living a life dedicated to the rosary (and not just a happy accident of elevation and blocking buildings, as a group of scientists claimed). But we all have seen stories of one house left untouched while a neighborhood of others is mowed down in a tornado, of unexploded bombs scattered throughout cities during war--and found years after. Or of a fire "jumping" over one place to destroy another.

I don't expect angels to lead me to a physical refuge. I think it is a dangerous idea to promote to others, a false hope unfounded in Church doctrine or promised in Scripture. Too close to the evangelical "Rapture."

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    Beth B, Seagrace and WTW like this.
  8. Fede

Fede Angels

But God has sent His Angels to lead his people before, whose to say that He's not going to again? Obviously if we pray the rosary and dwell in the House of the Lord we have faith in His protection and in the protection of Blessed Mother Mary no matter wherr we are and our own homes could be our physical refuges, but we have scripture that tells us how God protected and lead His people in the past and therefore He may have physical refuges prepared for His people that we are not aware of. If my guardian angel appears in front of me or if I see a flame of fire in front of me and my soul tells me to follow, I will. I trust in God.

Exodus 23:20
    “See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.”

Booklady, sparrow and lynnfiat like this.
  9. andree

andree Archangels

A Christian should seek God's Will first and survival on earth is obviously not in His Will for all of us.

But He does save lives and did so while He was on Earth. And He continues to do so directly and a great deal through His Mother.

Our Lady's protection is very well known fact for us Catholics and something to share with others who will come into the Church.

Booklady and lynnfiat like this.