Everywhere at the end of time

Discussion in 'Music' started by Praytherosary, Dec 16, 2021.

?

Where do you think you may go if you die right now?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2021.
  1. Heaven

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hell

6.7%
  3. Purgatory

93.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Praytherosary

Praytherosary AGE 23 Penace penace penace

So there is this person who made a video a collection of songs describing dementia.

So there has been fan works to i feel this is important to share and mediate on.
    Memento Mori
    Heaven hell and purgatory versions

2. josephite

josephite Powers

This is so touching.
    A women with severe dementia, interacts with and to Love!

3. Padrepiofan

Padrepiofan Angels

After praying to God, the word unjustified was reveled to me.

I put hell, but I do deserve it

Jason Fernando likes this.
  4. grimisocks

grimisocks Archangels

Isnt that gorgeous? Theres a need for a love button coz a like button is not enough for this.

5. AED

AED Powers

Go to confession! As quick as you can. Ask Jesus to hide you in His wounds. After you receive absolution rejoice and tell the devil (who is doing this to you) " I am under the Blood of Jesus Christ."keep repeating it as often as you need to. Receive Jesus in Holy Communion and beG Him to consume you into Himself. Prayers for you today. Don't give in to despair!!! DONT!

josephite, Booklady, Carol55 and 6 others like this.
  6. josephite

josephite Powers

Jesus died for you Padrepiofan
    He died for you. for Gladys for me and for grimsocks!

He is the perfect father of many children; that's hard to imagine (a perfect father?)

But this is the truth, He (God) is perfect and He created You, me, Grimsocks, Gladys and the whole world and He loves each of us with a unique and never to be repeated love. Mind Blowing!!

This is Gods incomprehensible love!

A love that defies all boundaries,
    A love that exults when one is reduced!
    A Love that recognises nothingness and still esteems!
    A love which madmen can not explain.

This Love is the Love of His Most Sacred Heart.

God gives us the graces we need for each moment, but as AED says above we must go to confession and repent of our sins and receive absolution.

If we are asking for extraordinary graces now, but are denied them, maybe God knows we will need them more so in the future, and God has taken this into account these things, He will supply when needed

He is omnipotent. He knows it all.

We must remain docile and accepting of what God has ordained.
    God Bless

7. Mario

Mario Powers

I humbly submit to you that apart from Jesus, and the Virgin Mary who was sinless from her Conception, we are all sinners in need of Mercy. So it has been since the fall of Adam and Eve. Do go to Confession so that your sins, especially any mortal sins, may be washed away in the Blood of the Lamb. Then fulfill the required Penance.

In this way, you will shift your attention away from "Woe is me" to "How wonderful is Your Love for me, Sweet Jesus". Let this Christmas be truly a Joyful One!

Think of how great the gift of God is in Holy Communion. Right before we receive do we not pray, "Lord, I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof, but only say the Word and my soul shall be healed!" So yes, we acknowledge our weakness, but the Lord is Love and Mercy!

Please read the parable of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15.
    The devil wants you to despair, but the Father wants to lovingly embrace you! In fact, I suggest you read this everyday until this cloud of self-condemnation lifts!

Praying for you each day until January 6!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    josephite, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

Parable of the Prodigal Son

11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them. 13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything. 17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father. “But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him. 21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

9. Luiflower

Luiflower Archangels

Please remove Hell, ask God for mercy.
    "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” Matthew 12:37;

Every now and then, I try to teach myself one lesson, which is the same lesson every time.
    I make no pact with the devil, therefore, I have no business in hell. My walk in life is walking for Christ.

I pray - Help us merciful God to see the blind spots in our path that hell may not trap us.

One of the most awe inspiring Saints. Francis of Assisi was renowned for drinking and partying in his youth. Later in life, Francis reportedly received a vision that left him with the stigmata of Christ— making Francis the first person to receive such holy wounds.

After a year in prison, as a prisoner of war, Francis was released from prison in 1203. When he returned to Assisi, Francis was a very different man. It is written that he was “dangerously sick in both mind and body” — a battle-fatigued casualty of war.

Legend has it that one day, while riding on a horse in the local countryside, He encountered a leper. Prior to the war, Francis would have run from the leper, but on this occasion, his behaviour was very different. Viewing the leper as a symbol of moral conscience — or as Jesus incognito, apparently Francis embraced and kissed him, later describing the experience as a feeling of sweetness in his mouth. After this incident, Francis felt an indescribable freedom. His earlier lifestyle had lost all of its appeal.

In his early 20s, Francis began turning his focus toward God. While praying before an old Byzantine crucifix at the church of San Damiano, Francis reportedly heard the voice of Christ, who told him to rebuild the Christian Church and to live a life of extreme poverty. Francis obeyed and devoted himself to Christianity. He began preaching around Assisi and was soon joined by 12 loyal followers.

Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace:
    where there is hatred, let me sow love;
    where there is injury, pardon;
    where there is doubt, faith;
    where there is despair, hope;
    where there is darkness, light;
    where there is sadness, joy.
    O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
    to be consoled as to console,
    to be understood as to understand,
    to be loved as to love.
    For it is in giving that we receive,
    it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
    and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

10. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

No no no!
    Hell is reserved for those who choose it. May I suggest reading St. Faustina? The above posts are spot on, too.

11. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Word of warning: do NOT listen to "Hell" in a dark room. 'Nuff said.

12. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

if Peter was forgiven after breaking a promise made to Christ himself (that he would never deny him) why would you not have God's forgiveness? think that just as Christ promised the perpetual succession of the Church, he also established the sacraments as the inexhaustible food that sustains the Church.

13. miker

miker Powers

Agree with so many others here- go to confession. Also Pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy and think deeply about the closing prayer which sometimes is skipped.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.[16]

14. josephite

josephite Powers

One of my Favourite Prayers!
    It says so much and conveys the meaning of suffering. It is truly the prayer of our times.

HeavenlyHosts, AED, sterph and 3 others like this.