Eddie Stone

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Dec 1, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I wonder if some kind person please post the contact details/ address of Eddie Stone as I know someone who needs Deliverance Prayers.:):)

Thank you so much.:)

Beth B and Carmel333 like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Emmanuel House Of Providence
    Clonfert
    Ballinasloe
    Co. Galway
    H53 E5N6
    T: 057 91 51552
    (Ext. 3 for the Office)
    Petition Prayers can be left on voice mail
    E: contact@emmanuelhouse.ie

Beth B likes this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Came across this on their website

Personal Message from Eddie Stones:
    March 30, 2020

For the last two years I have been receiving the call in my spirit to go to the mountain and pray. I have delivered that message at many of our services and outside events throughout the country. Knowing that God was calling all of us to constant prayer but not knowing the reason. I also felt the call to change the healing day here from the last Saturday of the month to the first Saturday of the month in response to the call from our Lady of Fatima for the five first Saturdays devotion.
    https://www.americaneedsfatima.org/…/the-five-first-saturda….

Approximately about a year ago I heard that voice in my spirit saying ‘Apart from me you can do nothing’ John 15:5. And now at this time I sense the call for many rosaries which is the chain of our Blessed Lady which unites us to God. This time is a wonderful opportunity for all of us to unite ourselves to Jesus through Mary. In Romans 8:28 “We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.”

I want to thank all the people who phoned in showing their concern for us in Emmanuel House. I want to assure you that we are praying for everybody and for an end to this pandemic (coronavirus) doing many hours of adoration and rosaries. This is a time of great confusion and many people are asking questions wondering what it is all about. The one thing I can tell you is ‘The Lord is calling us to prayer and fasting’. (“Finally, draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power.” Ephesians 6:10)

O blessed rosary of Mary, sweet chain which unites us to God, bond of love which unites us to the angels, tower of salvation against the assaults of hell, safe port in our universal shipwreck, we will never abandon you. You will be our comfort in the hour of death; yours our final kiss as life ebbs away. And the last word from our lips will be your sweet name, O Queen of the Rosary of Pompeii, O dearest Mother, O Refuge of Sinners, O Sovereign Consoler of the Afflicted. May you be everywhere blessed, today and always, on earth and in heaven.
    Amen.
    — Pope John Paul II, October 16, 2002, using the prayer of “Supplication to the Queen of the Holy Rosary,” written by Blessed Bartolo Longoq

https://www.emmanuelhouse.ie/personal-message-from-eddie-stones/

Jo M, Shae, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Gorgeous!

Jo M, Mary's child and AED like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Praying

I met Eddie stone a few years ago what a great sense of the holy spirit around him. The power of a bible wielding Catholic man who keeps Mary front and centre in his life.

Jo M, Mary's child, Julia and 2 others like this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Bump, to bring information on this man back to the surface. I see on one post there are devotions on line where we may be able to join with Eddie Stones.

And hope this link works for another Irish man with a special calling. I don't know how to get his videos to play. It does not seem to be in you tube.
    https://larrycummins.ie/videos/

Jo M, Booklady, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I somehow missed this thread. I never heard of Eddie Stone. I just read about him on their website, what a remarkable story! :)

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I missed it to. Glad I saw it. Beautiful.

Jo M likes this.