Easter Triduum

Discussion in 'The Sacraments' started by Mario, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Southern Alabama

Jo M and AED like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

One final moment today to hold Our Risen Lord in our hearts and embrace Him. Thanking Him for all He has done and suffered for us.

maryn, AED, Mario and 1 other person like this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you for your witness to Saint Joseph. It has helped me enormously get my feet back on the ground and back to business as usual.

Wanted to honour Saint Joseph earlier today and when I said the prayer of the Sorrows and Joys of Saint Joseph, was overcome with an inner joy that left me homesick and lonesome for home, our Heavenly home. Wanted to make it available for others in the video posted earlier.

Just don't want this Easter Sunday to end, don't know why. Praise God and Glory be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit now and always.

4. Mario

Mario Powers

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Jo M and Julia like this.
  5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

That is a very different humbling choral effort! I've been part of such an effort during shutdown. I love this piece!! Well done to all who participated!

Julia likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

One way grace touched me Eastertime was an understanding of the part played by the Holy Spirit at Easter, something I had never really thought about before. It came about through the part in the Creed.

'The Lord the Giver of Life'.

So of course it was the Holy Spirit, the Giver of Life who brought about the Resurrection and who will bring about our own. So at Easter we see Light and fire so much. Spring is so much about New Life.

Each Season and Event in Heaven has it's own special graces reflected on all the world around us. The Easter Graces remind me of fresh spring water, making all thing new. The Work of the Spirit.

[​IMG]

AED and Julia like this.