Earthquake Watch

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by "Quis ut Deus", Dec 21, 2020.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

With today's conjunction between jupiter and saturn it would be prudent to watch what effect this conjunction can have on our own world I've read studies that suggest such events can cause are own planet to shake.. Worth noting and watching..

2. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I wondered about that.

3. WTW

WTW Archangels

I was just reading a blog post about the Fatima messages and this part in particular caught my eye because of the conjunction...

“So it seems apparent then that not only did St. John Paul link the importance of the Great Jubilee Year with the prophecies of Our Lady of Fatima, but also with the struggle of the Woman Adorned with Sun against the Devil foretold in the Apocalypse - which tells us that Satan would be thrown down to earth (Rev 12:9) and transfer his great power and authority to the Beast that rises from the sea (Rev 13:2). An event which would be marked on earth by a series of phenomena that correspond to the "signs in heaven" (an earthquake, solar and lunar eclipses, a meteor shower, a planetary conjunction which recalls the Star of Bethlehem as the "sign of the Son of Man", as well as the appearance of some sort of disastrous spectacle which involves "blood, fire, and columns of smoke" cf. Rev 6:13-14, Matt 24:29-30, Joel 2:28-31).”

https://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-new-fatima-revelation-in-closer.html?m=1

AED, Sunnyveil, Sam and 2 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

O’Regan had some good insight even a few years ago. Thanks for posting.

AED and WTW like this.
  5. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

From New Advent website:

Son of Man: The person who appears here as son of man is interpreted by many non-Catholics as representing the Messianic kingdom, but there is no thing to prevent the passage from being taken to represent not only the Messianic kingdom, but par excellence the Messianic king....The employment of the expression in the Gospels is very remarkable. It is used to designate Jesus Christ no fewer than eighty-one times — thirty times in St. Matthew, fourteen times in St. Mark, twenty-five times in St. Luke, and twelve times in St. John.....But the most remarkable thing connected with "the Son of Man" is that it is found only in the mouth of Christ. It is never employed by the disciples or Evangelists, nor by the early Christian writers. It is found once only in Acts, where St. Stephen exclaims: "Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God" (7:55).

AED and WTW like this.
  6. andree

andree Archangels

Prayers for Croatia today, which has been hit with a strong earthquake. I don't know if it was felt in Medjugorje, but Danie O'Connor talks about it here and assumes it was since the epicenter is 150 miles from there.

https://dsdoconnor.com/author/danieloconnor/

editing to say: I see that the earthquake was in December on the 29th - my apologies, I didn't see that date at first. And I didn't listen to the news much over Christmas so missed this story.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    AED likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

I missed it too.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. "Quis ut Deus"

Byron, Jo M, garabandal and 1 other person like this.
  9. "Quis ut Deus"

So that was three in a row for the Atlantic ridge.. Would make you think if a great shaking is upon us.. God have mercy..

Jo M, AED and Byron like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I have noticed over the years especially watching the Pacific--if there is an earthquake in one spot it will appear somewhere a bit later--like pearls on a necklace. From Thailand to Chile...so to speak.

Jo M likes this.