Dublin Exorcist; Great War

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by padraig, Jul 8, 2024.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

"The pride of the nations will be broken by war." Fr Pat Collins

Sean Dowling, Blizzard, Byron and 7 others like this.
  2. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

I just looked up orange in regards to Catholicism and the Bible. Oddly enough, the color orange is not mentioned once in the Bible. In fact, there is no real information I could find regarding it. However, the light orange could be a combination of the liturgical colors of red, gold, and white.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2024
    Sanctus likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

The Irish Flag

[​IMG]

4. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

I thought the orange might relate to the orange on the Irish flag, only to find out later it represents Protestantism.
    [​IMG]

Jason Fernando likes this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, the Orangemen. I don’t think they wear green on St Patrick’s Day. I used to work with one of them.

Jo M, LMF, Sanctus and 1 other person like this.
  6. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

Sounds a bit like the flag that's placed on the first car leading a funeral procession (according to google). A little macabre.

upload_2024-7-8_13-12-10.png

Pax Prima likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

I think everyone knows a Great War is coming. In fact it has already started. What will happen is that it will spread and spread slowly, like a forest fire, for Nation to Nation.

This September seems to be a key month

8. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

My theory is similar to yours, that the war has been active for years now, likely decades. But I believe there will be a powder keg moment, where everyone piles in. I think that the Beast and the Whore of Babylon have been fighting these many years, clandestinely. Which is why the battle lines are so hard to see, but also because both sides who are fighting are evil. I suspect the US (zionists, whore of babylon) will be taken out first and destroyed by the beast (communists, Russia, China, others), followed by an invasion into Western Europe by the beast, which will culminate with a surrounding of Israel. I think the burned flag the exorcist mentioned is the US, the tattered flag the beast.

But this is all speculation on my part, what really happens is hard to know. There are so many kinds of different weapons and secret technologies out there currently that this could play out in ways unimagined.

Mary's child, jackzokay and Sanctus like this.
  9. archangel michael

archangel michael Archangels

I have no doubt we are on the eve of a calamity. (The USA)
    You can sense it/feel it.
    I do not know the who,what,when.
    But I certainly know the why.
    God is just and the crimes, sacrilege, & atrocities that are rampant cannot continue.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, please be merciful to me a sinner.

Sanctus, Sam, Byron and 11 others like this.
  10. jackzokay

jackzokay Powers

Protestantism kept abortion out of Northern Ireland for so very long. Eventually, the main "Catholic" party had to go to London and press the British government to impose abortion on us here in Northern Ireland..

11. AED

AED Powers

I feel very much the same. We are long overdue. Yes Sacred Heart of Jesus be merciful to me a sinner and to all poor sinners.

12. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Oh my Lord Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell, especially those in most need of your Mercy...

Sanctus, Rose, Mario and 11 others like this.
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that a small but very,very influential group of people actually want war and doing the best they can to bring it about.

It reminds me of Hitler and the Nazis back in the 1930's who also wanted a war and did all they could to bring it about.

Sometimes we face an evil that is so pure and dark it just blows the mind.

14. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

And yet this the truth.

Victor Orban of Hungary made it very clear recently.

Mario and Pax Prima like this.
  15. padraig

padraig Powers