Dr. Zelenko/ Br Bugnolo discuss plandemic, vax, and global tyranny

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Sunnyveil, Aug 26, 2021.

1. zinc = stops viral replication
    zinc ionophore = allows zinc to enter human cells in higher concentrations

Jo M, Beth B and BrianK like this.
  2. Wow you have an armada there...

Beth B and BrianK like this.
  3. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

People forget that resveratrol preceded and is closely related to quercetin. I researched it years ago regarding its effect on heart disease and metabolic syndrome but never took it. Since I decided to order quercetin/zinc from Amazon, I added resveratrol and curcumin too. I take the dandelion extract if I expect to be around vaccinated people.

Beth B, Jason Fernando and Sam like this.
  4. Thanks for the idea of resveratrol, glad to know that it can also be a zinc ionophore!

5. BrianK

Honestly I don’t know that for certain yet, Jason. I have to research it more.

6. BrianK

Jason Fernando and Beth B like this.

7. actually I already saw some some websites and research papers that say resveratrol is a zinc ionophore similar to quercetin.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    BrianK likes this.
  8. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Thank you for filling in his background which I don't know much about. Given the sorry state of the Church I'm not surprised when people leave or are pushed out of their orders. We personally have known more than a few such cases. So that fact, is not necessarily a negative in my mind. Most certainly he is outside the norm. Again that can be a good thing these days. I have some good Catholic friends with whom I do not discuss these issues because I know we wouldn't see eye to eye and it isn't important. Our Lord leads us according to what we need.
    While I've only read his recent writings, I think he's helping his followers to see the truth in world events, especially the vax. He has some great commentary on La Sallette as well -- a very hopeful message. As a lone voice with limited access to information I don't expect he'll always be correct.

Mmary likes this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You are welcome, and thank you for your posts and insight.

AED likes this.