Doom and gloom..

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by padraig, Dec 7, 2012.

1. heyshepard likes this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you, MS7, thank you, thank you! I love the site you mention in post #20!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

3. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Woo Hoo...I see things are still going strong and hot and heavy here on the forum. Reading through this thread wore me out!
    I too was beginning to grow irritated at all the gloom and doom that is peppered throughout the forum now, in all the threads I have been skimming through tonight, not just the Signs of the Times thread. A little different than it was a year ago, that's for sure. But then, maybe there is a reason for it that we are not considering. Anyway, after reading Padraig's comments here, I felt better. It wasn't just me. I've been gone a while so I really have no right to jump into anything or to complain about the neighborhood. For now I am trying to be just one of those silent observers that Padraig wonders about (although that is hard for me!) So...for now...No further comment... LOL;)

4. SteveD

SteveD Guest

Something has just occurred to me that might have some bearing on the discussion about the timeline of future events. The linked warnings given at Fatima/Akita were conditional. That is, if sufficient people were to respond then the things warned of would not occur, however the coming of the Anti-Christ and the events associated with that event are NOT conditional but will, according to scripture and the Church's teaching, happen no matter what we do. http://archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy#page/n2/mode/1up

It seems clear to me therefore that the events foretold at Fatima/Akita have/will come before the end time events (and have been fulfilled to some degree e.g. the Second World War, but others have not yet come about - e.g a great schism in the Western Church). The events foretold in the Apocalypse must be separated by time and in quality from those warned of at Fatima/Akita and, in my opinion, must come much later. Get my drift?

5. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes Our Lady says we have a choice.

She also said that currently we are not making the right choice.

I very much admire her for her efforsts, a real mother. If she has hope then we should have too.

But I have to quite honestly say , when I look at the world around me, my only hope now is in God. Not in man.

People have become quite astonishingly evil. If that's doom and gloomy, I'm sorry but I have to tell it like it is..and like it is is an abomination. A sin that crys to God for vengeance.

Psalm 121

A song of ascents.

1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
    2 My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
    3 He will not let your foot slip—
    he who watches over you will not slumber;
    4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
    5 The Lord watches over you—
    the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
    6 the sun will not harm you by day,
    nor the moon by night.
    7 The Lord will keep you from all harm—
    he will watch over your life;
    8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going
    both now and forevermore.
    [​IMG]

6. speaking of doom and gloom...27 people are dead. 18 students (an entire classroom of kindergarteners). A father came in with two guns. In Connecticut...GOD HAVE MERCY!! That was just this morning. Its on DRUDGEREPORT.COM right now.

7. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers going UP!!

8. padraig

padraig Powers

9. I seen that on the news awful business I will say prayers at Mass

10. padraig

padraig Powers

Small children; dreadful.

[​IMG]

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

So, so sad - just unreal. Praying hard.

12. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

This is a terrible act. My prayers go out to all the families & community connected to this nightmare. Also I pray that our news agencies get their data right before they publicize. They have changed their story so many times since I first heard about the incident.