Don Dolindo

Discussion in 'Spirit Daily and Spirit Digest' started by padraig, May 3, 2024.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Don Dolindo also makes an excellent distinction between the events immediately leading to the end of the World (with the Coming of the anti Christ) and what is happening at present (the minor Tribulation). I notice that before the coming of the Angelic Pope we have to go through World War 3 first. Then the Angelic Pope and Great King take us into the Era of Peace.

Don Dolindo is astonishingly detailed about all this, it is so interesting. Of course also what he writes is backed by many, many other Catholic commentaries. One thing is very touching is descriptions he gave decades ago about the Church and and what we are living through at present is so accurate; they are like a photo shot.

He was a saint and a victim soul so anything he said or wrote seems highly credible.

It is just so immensely sad though . World War 3. Just imagine; what would such a thing look like? It never had to be that way.

2. padraig

padraig Powers

But I suppose the good news is that World War 3 will not result in the End of the World in nuclear annihilation or the whole world turning radioactive. So that's good. The Church and the World will recover and turn back to God in a big, big way. So that's even better . There will be the most intense Purification /Tribulation in all human history, certainly. But the bottom line is that it will work out for the very best in the end.

So I suppose we have to call it very much a good news story. Though immensely tragic and just so very,very sad.

But a happy ending....

sparrow, Basto, Pax Prima and 3 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_health_of_Jesus

And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, "He is beside himself". And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Be-el′zebul, and by the prince of demons he casts out the demons".

— Mark 3:21–22,

There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. Many of them said, "He has a demon, and he is mad; why listen to him?"

— John 10:19–20, RSV[11]

Last edited: May 5, 2024
    Agnes McAllister and karnala like this.
  4. LMF

LMF Archangels

That video had me very close to tears. Persecuted simply because of who he was as a person. Yet he bore it all with humility. For decades....

Reading the wikipedia article was a real test in anger control. I can't help but wonder how many of the "challengers" wore "aprons" in their off-time....

5. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I thought Blessed Mother said “No World War three”. Maybe that was only for the time She spoke about at the time.

Pax Prima, padraig and karnala like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Perhaps no World War 3, but a world at War with itself?

7. karnala

karnala Angels

That's how Pope Francis describes it as well, and more places can be added since this interview:

A war fought piecemeal

Speaking initally about Ukraine, Pope Francis noted that we are living a third world war fought piecemeal, saying that although Ukraine feels closer, there has been a terrible war in Syria for 13 years, as well as in Myanmar and "everywhere in Africa". "The world is at war," he said.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/...is-interview-canale-5-italian-television.html

Pax Prima likes this.
  8. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Archangels

It's funny how we pick a perfect time to watch the video. I needed to remember His faith!!

karnala likes this.
  9. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Archangels

Different cou
    Yes Padraig I agree.

karnala and AED like this.