Do You Believe The Garabandal Miracle Will Happen?

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Carol55, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Do You Believe The Garabandal Miracle Will Happen?

1. Yes, I believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal

76 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. No, I do not believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal

15 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Yes, I believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal and I plan on being present for it if possible

14 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Thanks Mario, I felt the same about pnf's post and was praying I read his post wrong. You just confirmed my thoughts.

BrianK, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

PNF, you are right that God has not abandoned his Church. We need to stay in the Barque.

AED, Mario, Ananchal and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

PNF,

After my rebuttal, I discovered I was wrong, and that you have posted previously back in 2019; I see you have been a student of eschatology for a long time. From your previous post, I glean you have sensed a connection between eschatological passages in the Scriptures (as from Daniel) and the disturbing history in the Catholic Church in the last 60 or so years. Most MOG members are also concerned, and on that you and I can agree.

Our Lady will crush the head of the serpent soon enough. May we both find ourselves together with our Queen when the dust settles.:)(y)

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    AED and Mary's child like this.
  4. PNF

PNF Guest

Mario,

Quis ut Deus said to Danielle the following:

That statement by Quis ut Deus is incorrect on multiple points. The very fact that the Code of Canon Law lays out very specific conditions for papal resignations and elections means that it is possible for those conditions to not be met, otherwise the canons would be superfluous. Therefore, the existence of these canons implies that fallible men play a part in papal elections and those men must be monitored and their actions must follow the law in order to be valid.

Alternatively, please find me an official Church document published with Magisterial authority that proposes the theological position that "the Holy Spirit elects our Pope." Also, please show me where the Church says it is "a sin of grave consequence" and a "sin against the Holy Spirit" "to believe that the election of [a] Pope was a fraud." When you find that, I will take back everything I said about the statement and behavior of Quis ut Deus.

5. AED

AED Powers

Me too! I was very offended by the tone of pnf's post.

6. PNF

PNF Guest

No harm done, Mario. I apologize that I sounded uncharitable in my comments. But I felt that I needed to defend Danielle against an unfair accusation. Even if one doesn't agree with her, I don't think she should have been banned from the forum for saying what she said. JMJ

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Even if one doesn’t agree with you, PF.

Mary's child likes this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Benedict XVI has said that Pope Francis is the Pope. That is enough.

AED, Sam and Mary's child like this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

I have deleted PNF.

I will delete anyone who suggests the Pope is not the Pope, period.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

I deleted PNF.

I will delete anyone who suggests Our Holy Father is not Pope .

To do such a thing publically inccurs automatic excommunication and is heretical.

I will not be a party to such a thing by permitting it.

AED, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

Period.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  12. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

To the thread topic, yes I believe it will happen. I would love to be present if possible. Yet I don't know if that will be the case. Once the Warning comes, things will be clearer, especially since the Miracle will be announced 8 days in advance. I think I'll happy enough to hear of the Miracle from afar than needing to view it in person. I believe the Seers have said the Miracle can be photographed and seen on video/television etc right? So that'll be good enough.

Byron and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Awk hey ho no need for an apology for me. I'll defend the forum from the garbage you can defend the trolls. Good luck with that (y)

AED, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I am permitting myself a smile and a giggle here. :D

AED and Mary's child like this.
  15. Mario

Mario Powers

At least, PNF provided a partial apology. I find that an unequivocal apology is rare. It is like saying I was absolutely wrong without adding a string of "buts". :rolleyes::censored::coffee:

Safe in the Arms of the Father!

AED, Mary's child and indaiatubano like this.
  16. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

Cancel culture is part of the fascist left. I am open to listening to other opinions!o_O:)

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is Our Lady's forum, Our Lady's living room.

Beth B, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  18. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Sorry but did you just call the entire staff team here fascists?

19. padraig

padraig Powers

Error non habet ius.

Error has no Rights.

This is not open for discussion, it is a matter of forum rules. Press this and you too will be deleted. Call it Fascist, call it Cancel Culture , call it and insult me anyway you like, but press this issue and you will be very quickly gone yourself.

There are plenty of other places on the internet to promote Schism, God have mercy on us, but you will not be doing it here.

[​IMG]

Beth B, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  20. BrianK

BrianK Guest

“Everything before ‘but” is BS.”