Do You Believe The Garabandal Miracle Will Happen?

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Carol55, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Do You Believe The Garabandal Miracle Will Happen?

1. Yes, I believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal

53 vote(s)
    79.1%
  2. No, I do not believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal

9 vote(s)
    13.4%
  3. Yes, I believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal and I plan on being present for it if possible

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
  1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

The quote definitely exists that it would be difficult to reach Garabandal for the miracle and that FEW PEOPLE WOULD BE PRESENT.

I think it is NOT clear if this was due to a virus or war or geological disturbances or some other factor.

I believe this was in a locution received by Conchita from Our Lord.

Glenn can certainly provide the evidence.

The lady in the video below (in Spanish) was a witness of the events and confirms this was clearly stated at the time.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Byron, Sam, grimisocks and 1 other person like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Hi grimisocks,
    I agree that we don't know exactly why many won't be in Garabandal for the Miracle but I have wondered about what you have stated in your post also.
    I remember watching the following video awhile ago now and I remember Tom Fahy speaking of some of the circumstances a little bit. Glenn recently re-posted this video on his main Garabandal thread. You might want to take a look at it and see if it helps you a bit. Here it is -

Beth B, Booklady, lynnfiat and 3 others like this.
  3. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

perhaps because the communist revolutionaries will be destroying the Christian Churches in Spain and other countries in Europe, or else the Mohammedan invaders who will do so.

grimisocks likes this.
  4. Sam

Sam Powers

Glenn has said this in post #2931 ,remember Padre Pio said the Miracle would be paid for by the blood of Europe.

Beth B, Carol55, grimisocks and 2 others like this.
  5. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Yes this is it.

Beth B, Sam and grimisocks like this.
  6. Byron

Byron Powers

So scary. Prayers for all of us.

Beth B and Carol55 like this.
  7. JeromeinDesert

JeromeinDesert Totus Tuus

fyi: many have asked how to calculate the date of the chastisement: here is one example:

St. Bridget of Sweden remarks: "When the feast of St. Mark shall fall on Easter (April 25, 2038), the feast of St. Anthony on Pentecost (June 13, 2038) and that of St. John the Baptist on the feast of Corpus Christi (June 24, 2038), the whole world shall cry, Woe!" 19(Spring of 2038) 1/
    1. The Christian Trumpet by Fr. Gaudentius Rossi Pellegrino p 23

Booklady and lynnfiat like this.
  8. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Tom was a very good friend who studied Garabandal for many years and built The House of Sanctification in the town. He was very knowledgeable, a good Catholic, and very honest. We miss him!

Mario likes this.