Didn’t sleep well last night.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Apr 5, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

Hi everyone,

I’ll reply to everyone later today and post somethings I’ve been planning on posting on here. But last night, I had a real hard time sleeping so I’m planning on taking a nap for the rest of this morning in order to regain some energy for my plans for this day.

Can you please offer me some prayers that I may sleep well, and not have difficulty sleeping this coming night?

PurpleFlower and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Prayers ... and melatonin. :)

Do you maybe have sleep apnea? Needn't answer here (personal). It's a possibility.

RosaryWielder likes this.
  3. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I too have issues sleeping and take melatonin as well. Only thing hint I’m concerned of now is I’ve been taking it for some long - wonder if there are long term issues :eek:

RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.
  4. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

I do take melatonin, but last night had more to do with stress and the like. I do seem better now though.

DesertStar7 and Ananchal like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

We can't get Melatonin in Ireland without a prescription. Years ago a kind lady from the USA posted me some and it knocked me out like a hammer.

Waking up in the night is a great chance for praying. Take advantage. Nothing is an accident with God.;)

RosaryWielder likes this.