devils plan to replace pope benedict xv1

Discussion in 'Spirit Daily and Spirit Digest' started by norman holland, Apr 29, 2010.

1. norman  holland

norman holland New Member

WITH EACH PASSING DAY , WE ARE LIVING OUT THE BOOK OF REVELATION, IT IS THEIR WRITTEN OUT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES, THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO DISPLACE THE POPE , AND REPLACE HIM ALTOGETHER, BUT WILL THEY , ALL DEPENDS ON US, THE PLAN IS ALREADY IN PLACE , READ FR, GOBBIES BOOK [ MESSAGES GIVEN TO HIM BY OUR LADY, TO THE PRIESTS MY BELOVED SONS] READ ALSO TRUE LIFE IN GOD , MESSAGES GIVEN TO VASSULA RYDEN FROM OUR LORD AND OUR LADY, DONT DISCOUNT THESE MESSAGES , FOR THEY ARE TRUE, READ THOSE TWO BOOKS, FR GOBBIES TO THE PRIESTS MY BELOVED SONS , AND ALSO , THE MESSAGES OF TRUE LIFE IN GOD , MESSAGES GIVEN TO HER FROM OUR LORD AND OUR LADY, FOR IT IS OUR LADY AND OUR LORD SPEAKING TO US , AS YOU READ THOSE TWO BOOKS, THE VOICES IN THE MESSAGES COME ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS, AND IT IS SO SO VERY CLEAR WERE THE MESSAGES ARE COMING FROM, IF WE DIDNT NEED THE MESSAGES FROM GOD , WE WOULDNT BE GRANTED THEM , THAT IS WHY WE ARE IN URGENT NEED OF THEM, THAT IS WHY OUR LADY AS BEEN VISITING US FOR SO MANY YEARS NOW WITH HER MESSAGES AT MEDJUGORJE, THEY TRIED TO STOP THE MESSAGES AT MEDJUGORJE AND SAY IT WAS FALSE , THIS IN THE CATHOLIC PRESS , BUT THROUGH GODS LOVE FOR US ALL , HE GAVE US THE GIFT OF OUR HOLY FATHER POPE BENEDICT XV1, IN SETTING UP THE COMMISION IN REGARDS MEDJUGORJE, LETS stand up for our pope , hes our leader, for it is no co-incidence , that the attacks through the media by people against our pope , comes so soon after our pope sets up the commision in regards medjugorje, satan hates medjugorje and garabandal , because he knows millions upon millions of people will be drawn back to the church, he so desperately wants for himself , lets all help to stop the devils plan , by showing our support for our fantastic priests , and what a truly brilliant job they do for us , for bringing jesus to us , show your support for our brilliant servers sent to us from god , three cheers for our priests , hip hip huray hip hip huray hip hip huray, for without them we really would be lost .

2. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Norman
    You are so right about the need of our priests and pope at this time. I pray every day that the spirit of priests will be sustained and not fail them a;lso our Holy Father who is indeed a holy pope.

Mary

3. norman  holland

hello maryrose, please pray for our pope, as he is suffering terribly , they who are not for him are ganging up on him , both inside and outside of the church, he needs our support more now than ever before, just like whats been done in the recent past, in regards to either visionaries [genuine ones] or at genuine apparition sites like garabandal and medjugorje, theyve tried to say those places are false or dont believe that visionary shes false, the truth is those apparition sites mentioned are true , just like many other places around the world, were our lady and our lord as appeared, will the doubters condem the visionary , when fire , surounds that small island, when it occurs, those words spoken by our lord, come to mind at this present time we are living in , judge others and you will be judged yourselves, nothing can stop anything that is made of truth, were truth lives , god lives, where truth speaks , god is speaking through that person, and lives in that person , its time for us to amend our lives and lifestyles , and for us all to choose god, the match as already finnished , were in , extra time now [for us to turn back to god, as we are given that chance to] lets hope that it doesnt go to penaltys[ as thats when the real chastisements begin, as im writing this now , gods eyes are focused on us all, and hes whatching developments very very closely indeed. may god bless you all, and may the holy spirit reign in all your hearts.

4. padraig

padraig New Member

I heard from an Irish Dominican priest who lives there,a Papal Theologian, a couple of floors below, that he is a very shy, kind man.

God help him, I do not envy him, it must be like hanging on a cross. But he must get many graces from all our prayers.

5. norman  holland

padraig , you are right, our dear pope is suffering a great deal, he as been chastised in many different ways, he as even been classed as anti-pope , but he most certainly is not the anti-pope, but the real anti-pope does walk the same corridors , this is fact, and he as been seen, and he is known to many.

6. padraig

padraig New Member

I read an article over the last few days, Norman and in it they posed the question, 'Why in certain quarters is the Pope so hated?' {Especially since he seems such a kind, gentle man.}

They quoted a lot of atheist writers in the media who were defending the Pope (surprise, surprise) and what they were saying is that some people simply do not like the firmness of his moral teachings (especially Catholics} ...I suppose when you get down to it this is why they crucified Christ and the first Christians. Another lady says that we should take these attacks as a great compliment as if we were not preaching the gospel we should simply be ignored. I thought this was very good. They don't just hate the Pope they hate all loyal Catholics too. As she said, a great compliment. :)

7. norman  holland

hello padraig, what their trying to put in place is a one world religion, which wont be catholic, this process is already underway, hence the attacks on the pope , they underminers, want to put pressure on our pope for him to resign, hence these attacks, if that doesnt happen , theyll try to remove him in another way, we must all be strong , also the pope must not flee rome, when tribulations near their highest point, as the underminers, will put another in his place , who is not for god. theirfore two popes could well reign at the same time, pope benedict xv1 if he flees rome [ ie theyll the underminers will say , the pope is not alive, so weve already replaced him by chooseing another ], when in all true fact , he would still be alive, theirfore we could have two popes reigning , one true , who could flee rome, and a false one [ false prophet] who could be installed , by the underminers.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

I think we are moving towards the place mentioned in Revelations:

Revelation 13:6
    He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

This will be the place were someone generally accepted as Pope will deny the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist and ban the Mass, with the aid of secular powers..

9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The anti-Pope would be a false prophet [rather than the anti-Christ?].

I can see a lot of nominal and luke-warm Catholics following the anti-Pope who will be liberal and popular as he will be supported by the secular media.

10. norman  holland

hello garabandal , your right , anti-pope isnt the anti-christ , but he too is in the world today , and theyll both work together.

11. norman  holland

hello garabandal , your right , anti-pope isnt the anti-christ , but he too is in the world today , and theyll both work together.

12. norman  holland

hello everybody , as the popes visit grows ever nearer and nearer, to the united kingdom , prepare yourselves , for they will be atacking the popes visit again very soon, making disgusting comments in media and on television , both about him and the forthcoming visit , so please everyone , stay loyal to our pope and give him a great welcome when he comes to the united kingdom.

13. padraig

padraig New Member

The Pope must be a very,very strong person to put up with all the attacks that have been made on him...or rather it must be the prayers of the Faithful sustaining him. Poor man. I will pray for him. I imagine as time rolls on and things get harder the more strident the hate will become. More and more sheep , more and more goats as folks separate more some to the Mantle of Mary some to the crowd of Satan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7137480/Pope-faces-protests-on-British-visit-over-attack-on-equality-laws.html

The enemies of the Pope are the Enemies of the Faithful, but I think they are all in for a big, big shock at the huge crowds who will flock to see the Holy Father.

14. darrell

darrell New Member

This kind of strength from our Pope will make the secual world even more critical of him and of the Church:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RealCatholicTV#p/a/u/0/mTfkfX_y5dw

I think we lay faithful need to follow his example and let the world know who we are and what it is we stand for, speaking with strength and conviction.

15. Mario

Mario Powers

Darrell,

Strong words indeed from the Holy Father! Thanks for bringing them to our attention.

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

16. padraig

padraig New Member

Viva La Papa is right...

What is happening in Belgium is really strange. This is, theoretically a small Catholic Country and yet the actions against the Church are really , really extreme and radical. So I think to myself, if they can do this in a Catholic Country, what could they not do in country where Catholics are in the minority. Its really Satanic:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-pope-belgium-20100628,0,3826492.story

17. maryrose

maryrose Powers

This is a link to a shocking story on the downfall of the Belgian church. Dont read it if you feel you will be offended. It gives details of the Belgian Catholic school sex education for children. This was raised with the cardinals and bishops and they defended it. Since then one of the bishops who defended it has admitted to sex abuse. It seems the Belgian church is rotten from the top. God help the catholics and their children. I think the authorities acted on this because of the resistance from the church authorities.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4471

We truly live in terrible times. Mary come to our aid and the defend the innocent children wo are merely pawns in the game.

Mary

18. padraig

padraig New Member

It would make angels weep.

19. Mario

Mario Powers

And then after maryrose's post you said: It would make angels weep.

Padraig,

It is this juxtaposition that brings on the tears. First, there is the horror of how our leaders have victimized others in the acting out of their perversions. How can this be so in my Beloved Church! :cry: Then, there is the reaction of the world; it would be right for them to seek justice, but their intentions are really full of malice and revenge with no hint of mercy. I weep indeed for the victims and the perpatrators. I rejoice also, for those Catholics who have prayed and made reparation. Even if the cross of persecution assails them, innocent though they be, more glory will be given to God! Let us be among them who weep and make reparation. Blessed Jacinta and Francesco, pray for us!

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!