Denial of Freedom of Speech

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

Sam, Carol55, sunburst and 6 others like this.
  2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Northern European countries have definitely gone off the rails. I wouldn't be surprised to see a growing return to pagan beliefs and worship of the old gods.
    Pope Francis is right. Cancel culture which is exactly what the government is carrying out with it's choice of prosecuting christian beliefs is going to destroy freedom of expression not just in smaller developing countries as he alluded to but in long established once christian ones as well.

3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

It's been going on for some time (embracing "The Old Ways"), based on what I've read / heard over the past 30 years.

Ironically, until 2016, quite a few of these people were investing themselves in studying / applying Teutonic, Norse, and Celtic deities and practices. Not as racist, but as the long-ago ways of ancestors.

Then along comes 2016 and OOOOPS :eek: Better not show ANY interest!!

I knew of a publisher in England, his own printing press and efforts, from whom I purchased a book (on Jerusalem of all things; he and wife had gone to the Holy Land, and they'd been in the company of Catholic monks and Protestant ministers, and so I [not knowing him] presumed...) ... turned out this publisher is a WARLOCK. :X3: After 2016 he climbed on the bandwagon of denouncing "Nazis" ... turns out HE had published someone under that suspicion. :unsure: Others immediately and viciously turned on him.

He closed up online shop and disappeared. :whistle:

4. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, there is a growing number of people who are following these beliefs. I have come across some of them online on social media.

DesertStar7 likes this.