Deacon Terry

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by heyshepard, Aug 5, 2018.

1. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

(n) .please say prayers for St. Anne's Church Deacon Terry Saunders. Yesterday he sustained a heart attack and is in the hospital. May the Lord bless and protect him as His will be done.

Dolours likes this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

heyshepard, Thank you for letting us know. I will absolutely pray for Deacon Terry. May the Lord bless him and protect him.

Praetorian and heyshepard like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for Deacon Terry and his family and his Church family.

Carol55, Praetorian and heyshepard like this.
  4. Ed Kleese

Ed Kleese Servant

Prayers for Deacon Terry
    Peace,
    Ed

5. josephite

josephite Powers

My next rosary for Terry and his family!

May Our Blessed Mother hold him close to Her Immaculate Heart. Amen.

May I ask is this Deacon Terry, the same Deacon Terry that is our MoG family member, Mario?

6. Bella

Bella Guest

Prayers for Terry and his family.
    B

7. AED

AED Powers

Praying for Deacon Terry!

8. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Oh no!
    Thank you so much for letting us know HS.
    Praying! He is such a wise and blessed soul, let us all aid him in his time of need.

Carol55 and heyshepard like this.
  9. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

I want to thank you all for your prayers. Saying prayers is not the only thing we can do. It is the best thing that we can do! My prayer warriors I'm sure our prayers are heard. Josephite, no it is not Deacon Terry from MOG and I thank God for that even though this is tragic, I have faith that God has plans. I will keep all up to date as soon as as I hear anything. God bless!

Carol55, Dolours, josephite and 2 others like this.
  10. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Thank you for clarifying HS. I thought it was our Terry. Will still send up prayers though for the deacon who had the heart attack. Actually already sent some up for our Terry (whoops). Will redirect the next batch. I'm sure they have a grade A mail service in Heaven to sort out all of these things ;)

Carol55, gracia, josephite and 2 others like this.
  11. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

LOL! It's all good. I'm sure our Deacon Terry will humbly and happily accept your prayers. When I had a broken my ankle about 7 years ago I was humbled to my couch. Before the accident I tried to stay active helping for my church community. I felt good about it. When I had the accident and was receiving help from others that I had to learn to accept help as much as giving. God smiles on all!
    Matt

12. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Again, thank you for all the prayers. :). Deacon Terry Saunders from Escanaba Michigan appears to be stable and on the mend. He is still hooked to a lot of wires for monitoring but is sitting up and smiling. :D

Sam, AED, gracia and 4 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That’s the best news
    Thank God

AED, gracia, Praetorian and 3 others like this.
  14. Mario

Mario Powers

Prayers for Deacon Saunders! May the Lord quickly restore him to health. May God provide those who will be able to step forward and fill in the gap while his servant continues to heal. May no poor soul be left hanging!

An unusual coincidence since my home parish is also named after St. Anne!:eek:

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

heyshepard, Booklady, gracia and 4 others like this.
  15. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Thank you all for your kindness and prayers!

Matt

josephite, Carol55, AED and 2 others like this.
  16. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers for your Deacon Terry, may our Lord sustain him during this time of need.

17. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Our Lord’s kindness is shining upon us. We were informed by Hildie, (Terry's wife) saying Deacon Terry is home. She said it’s ok now to share an update with everyone and to also keep prayers going. Terry had a good night sleep & appetite is good too. Doctors need him to be low-key. No visitors yet. Hildie is feeling extremely blessed that she was home at the time of his attack. We thank God for His plan to let us have Terry for a while longer. The power of prayer is an awesome thing! Amen!

AED, josephite, Sam and 2 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you ,Lord for your healing and grace.

AED, josephite and heyshepard like this.
  19. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Thanks be to our God on high, may his mercy endure forever.

AED, Mario, josephite and 2 others like this.
  20. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

I'm happy for Deacon Terry's recovery as we need every good religious person that we can muster!

AED, Mario, josephite and 1 other person like this.